MJonmindTopic starter

Wow, I'm surprised the discussion went this direction, but not surprised in a way. It's all so true. In this whole year of following the hoax and studying MJ's life, I have been captured by why, why, why has he been singled out for such horrible treatment. He must be someone considered a huge threat in some way to the establishment. Like Satan hates his guts or something. Is he destined for greatness, and the Illuminati powers want to stop him. 666 flipped to 999 or something along that line. He has been gifted with a unique charisma of music, dance and love. The media are trying their darnedest to destroy his image but, his people will be roused from around the world and declare his irreplaceableness. "If we all cry at the same time..."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

i just wonder-why hasn't anyone tried to replace the king of rock and roll so far -Elvis Presley ? Is he better than MJ?! He still remains the only king of rock and roll, so why Michael?!,  a year only has passed since he "died" and now those ..... try to replace the king of pop, how mean people can be, why do some hate him so strongly, i'm just so furious, no matter what, i beleave in us- in Michael's fans, whenever we come across a serious problem concerning someone really trying to replace the king of pop, i'm sure we will unite as one, stand as one and never let it be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

look, the beibs is talented. let's not insult someone who has been given a gift by God. with that being said, there isn't a singer/performer/entertainer that can come within a 1,000 mile radius of michael's genius. i'm pretty sure the phrase "the complete package" was invented to describe michael. you can search forever, he's special because he's simply the best there ever was, is or could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions