You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boris Becker Kids

Boris Becker wife and child

someone on internet
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/url]

By the look of it Boris' wife is half black. If one of her parents is white, she has a big chance to pass on blonde genes. Same with Tiger Woods. Yet you still see the mother's features in the children. The girl looks a lot like her mom.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Re: Is this secret son?
July 17, 2010, 09:39:41 AM
And what about the rest?
This you see the twins?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Puff

July 17, 2010, 09:43:34 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think there is more than meets the eye, and those 2 older kids are not his bio kids, simply impossible. Blanket doesn't look like him either, although I would give him the benefit of the doubt. The oldest 2 are just not his bio kids. Why is that so hard to deny? Prince has vitiligo? How do we know? It might be something else. I have white patches too due to burnings, but I don't have vitiligo. And even if he has vitiligo, Michael Jackson is not the only one that has it. I know at least 3 people with vitiligo, all 3 not related to MJ.

Mike is afro-american, he gives half his DNA to his kids so they would at least be colored, or having curls. Black hair is dominant over blonde. If his kids have blonde hair, the mother gave a blonde gene, and the father as well. This is the only thing I remember from biology class, because I was interested in it, my parents both have brown hair, I am blonde, my oldest brother has brown hair and my youngest brother is a red head. Since I was a conspiracy theorist at a young age, I wanted to know exactly how that was possible (it was though). Mikes kids could have gotten the blonde gene from Debbie, but I seriously doubt Mike gave a blonde gene as well. That gene would have skipped many generations and his brothers, and he passed it on twice? Sorry but I don't buy it.

And it doesn't matter like I said before. If he raised the, if he loves them, they're his. No doubt about it. But I really can't agree on the bio kids story.

I agree! 100%!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 11:50:05 AM
if the father is black then the kids will have more black features such as curly hair and dark skin
and if the father is white then the kids will have more white features such a straight hair and pale skin
it all about the fathers of the children. this is what a childs race is based on if the father is black then so is the child if the father is white no matter how dark they may look then they are white. i know these things because my brother is married to a white woman and my cousin is married to a white man and they both have children. so those cant be michaels bio kids but i do agree that since he has raised them then he is their father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 11:52:56 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings I totally agree, Michael wanted children sooooooooooooo bad , it would have been strange for him to hide this one . He would have told the world like he did with his other children , it's a lie , i don't believe it .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

July 17, 2010, 11:54:26 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
he looks like Prince, but honestly, I can't see MJ not owning up to it...as much as MJ loves kids, I can't see him raising his three and forgetting this guy...not only that but also having other children in his life who were not his.  I don't see MJ being that cold.  If it is his, there must be a good reason why MJ didn't raise him.

Prince is not Mike's bio son, so if Donte looks like him (which I don't think) it's merely a coincidence.

I think it's possible Donte is Mike's, but who knows and who cares. I am sure that if Donte is his, he had a good reason not to raise him. But hey, how do we even know if he did or didn't?

It is said that Prince looks like Michael Grandfather, Joes father.

Yes he does - its uncanny how alike they are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

July 17, 2010, 12:45:41 PM
i would like to see a picture of joe his father than because i havent seen it yet...can someone please put a pic on the forum? thanks ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 17, 2010, 01:05:35 PM
Dominant characters also have much that do with race, for example in the black, the dominant gene skin is dark, in the European race, the dominant gene is fair skin and hair, in the Eastern race, eyes feature and the height is determined by dominant genes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: "LOVEYOUMORE"
First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings I totally agree, Michael wanted children sooooooooooooo bad , it would have been strange for him to hide this one . He would have told the world like he did with his other children , it's a lie , i don't believe it .

And what if (you don't have to believe it, just consider it) that he was afraid for his own life, that he was under mind control? It is known that the children of controlled victims are targets as well, maybe he wanted to protect those kids, or kid, whoever it will be. What if Donte is a son of Mike and he would have been safer growing up with Randy? I am not saying Donte is Mike's, because I still think he resembles Randy to much, but what if? Think about that. The Jacksons is a private family and we don't even know 1% of what they did and didn't do in their lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 17, 2010, 02:19:58 PM

And what if (you don't have to believe it, just consider it) that he was afraid for his own life, that he was under mind control? It is known that the children of controlled victims are targets as well, maybe he wanted to protect those kids, or kid, whoever it will be. What if Donte is a son of Mike and he would have been safer growing up with Randy? I am not saying Donte is Mike's, because I still think he resembles Randy to much, but what if? Think about that. The Jacksons is a private family and we don't even know 1% of what they did and didn't do in their lives.

But Michael got 3 kids, Souza. By that theory he would expose Paris,Prince and Blanket.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 02:35:03 PM
Quote from: "Gema"

But Michael got 3 kids, Souza. By that theory he would expose Paris,Prince and Blanket.

Yes, well I have my thoughts about that but I'm not going deeper into it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 10:25:12 PM
Well I'm at a lost for words. I remember a story a few years ago that Janet has a secret child she had with that Debarge guy she was married to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 10:43:40 PM

Hm, and what about Omer and that Malachi Jet kid..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 17, 2010, 10:52:44 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Hm, and what about Omer and that Malachi Jet kid..?

Have we ever seen that Malachi other than the pictire of the little boy? I don't think he exists. As for Omer: He doesn't look like Mike IMO and I don't believe he is his son, not at all. He was banned from the Encino house, I don't think they would kick out mike's son. Omer is just making a lot of money now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 10:55:00 PM
Hm, are you sure he was kicked out? He hangs out with PPB all the time.. ah well.

And yeah, I guess that's true about Malachi Jet- he's probably just "invented" as an excuse to "exhume" MJ or something...

But then- who is the kid in the picture..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions