Re: Statement on Janet's website...
August 05, 2012, 09:32:09 AM
i don't remember janet took part in the hoax. This is why the fact that she's now playing a role make me wonder. There is a lot of move since few weeks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 05, 2012, 10:13:18 AM
i don't remember janet took part in the hoax. This is why the fact that she's now playing a role make me wonder. There is a lot of move since few weeks

Those last moves validates the hoax, maybe Janet was busy at the beginning and now she got her role, remember the hoax is at its end so the entire family has something to say what it means that all of them have been supporting Michael's hoax from the beginning till the end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

August 05, 2012, 10:31:05 AM
If there is a sting involved, Janet being such a big name in the music industry and continuing to work over the last three years, may have had to wait until right up to the last moment to involve herself. Maybe for her own protection as well as for her career. It all depends on who the target is and what  he is involved in.  I am just throwing around some ideas....but it does make one wonder who is being knocked down from their high horse behind the scenes. I guess we'll just have to do more of the same....wait and keep watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 10:37:46 AM
i don't know. To me, if Janet gets in, that might be soon the end of something.
End of the hoax,and of our hopes, i don't know, but seeing her taking part in it as a big meaning for me. i cannot explain but i think she has a powerful place in Michael's decision or plans. If she is now in on it, i have the feeling it means something.

It's just a feeling, i can't really explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

August 05, 2012, 11:04:24 AM
To be honest, when all the probate stuff started coming out back then I wasn't focusing on the financial aspect so the scenario you outlined could be true I guess.  I remember the media saying that no will had been presented for a few days but don't remember any claims that he may have "died" intestate.  But you have pointed out great examples of what I was talking about in regard to the witness statement and signatures for legal documents.  The fill-in-the-blank for the date forms usually only are used in one of two instances...

1.  To save time and money - but I doubt these high priced firms are shy of racking up billable hours...lol.  They could obviously afford to have someone prepare and reprint the necessary pages of the document for final signatures with the correct dates inserted.

2.  The document is prepared well in advance and its unknown exactly when it will be formalized with signatures.  Especially in this scenario I would think that it's inappropriate for the witness signatures alone to be on the trailing page with no part of the witness statement.

Bottom line though...the dates being handwritten in rather than typed doesn't change the validity of the document.

Especially being that when the will was presented to the courts the last page was “conveniently” missing.  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

August 05, 2012, 11:11:56 AM
IMO the will is simply another prop in this giant production, along with the death certificate and autopsy report.  All with intentional 'mistakes' to lead enquiring minds to the same conclusion ...... nothing's real ...... because .......he's not dead!

I think the same.  THIS ^^ is why the will is invalid.  I really think that MJ is giving everyone every opportunity he can to figure out he's alive.  There will obviously be people who will be upset when he returns (for whatever reasons) but Michael will have done basically everything to can to let them figure it out for themselves, apart from literally spelling it out for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 03:57:15 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I must be missing something about Janet. Why do we think she is just now joining the hoax?

It was Janet who appeared at the awards show 2 days after the "d**th* to give the famous statement "To you he was an icon. To us he was family". Or, something of that nature.

It was Janet who performed SCREAM at another award show that so many thought Michael was there for or possibly even performing in the background.

It was Janet who performed on American Idol where an extra person showed up in the background.

It was Janet who gave conflicting stories about where she was that day when she found out.

It was Janet who stood by Paris for support and guidance in her famous memorial speech.

It was Janet who gave that interview where she couldn't quit smiling.

It was Janet who said she'd wear black for a year in honor of Michael yet a couple of months (or even weeks) later she was seen wearing all white and out partying with her sister LaToya for New Years.

It was Janet who cut off her hair to resemble Michael in that picture with his eye colored blue.

It was Janet who showed up at court wearing that man's suit.

It was Janet who showed up at Forest Lawn on the 1 year anniversary along with Randy and Jermaine when they had that small private service.

It goes on - but Janet didn't just "show up". She's been there since the start. It's just that her role in this has gone from passive to aggressive. Hang in there - you've made it this far. Let's see it through to the end.

Blessings
Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 04:03:20 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

August 05, 2012, 04:34:21 PM
Agreed Voice, nice recap.  Janet's definitely doing her part, it's a family effort.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 04:59:37 PM
Wow thanks for posting. This letter is definitely not the kind one generally posts on a website lol.

It certainly makes me question my initial thoughts on executors...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

August 05, 2012, 06:15:08 PM
@voiceforthesilent....
are we sure it was Janet?
 :icon_eek:   :icon_lol:   

Great summary!
Thank you...it's really amazing to read all those......

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 07:02:19 PM
@wishingtar - LOL

I guess it's in the "eye of the beholder". I have thought that Janet in the man's suit could have been MJ but it's probably not so. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 05, 2012, 07:29:27 PM
@voice....
Yeah....there are times, I'm like, "Dang! She looks like her brother!"  But then reality comes back to me and I think no way....
I get the same feeling sometimes with LaToya.  Too funny.......could you imagine? 
I do love that list of yours here.....
it was Janet that we have seen much of.  I still love that interview too, the one where she is smiling so much.
Do you remember who was interviewing at the time? 

As far as this statement on her site, it's another Janet Moment for sure.  I am wondering if those videos she and Randy were making with their phones, the day in the driveway, will surface.  Will TMZ or RadarOnline suddenly "obtain" them, lol......why were they video taping that with their phones anyways?  Has she said?

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2012, 08:29:48 PM
I've thought the same thing Wishy abou Latoya. There is a picture of her in a big brimmed hat and it sure looked more like MJ than her under that hat...but who are we to say. We're just the spectators in all of this.

Here is a hoax video done with Janet's "smile" moment. I watch it every now and then just for a pick me up.

It was Robin Roberts of ABC (I think) that did the interview.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 05, 2012, 08:36:11 PM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I must be missing something about Janet. Why do we think she is just now joining the hoax?

It was Janet who appeared at the awards show 2 days after the "d**th* to give the famous statement "To you he was an icon. To us he was family". Or, something of that nature.

It was Janet who performed SCREAM at another award show that so many thought Michael was there for or possibly even performing in the background.

It was Janet who performed on American Idol where an extra person showed up in the background.

It was Janet who gave conflicting stories about where she was that day when she found out.

It was Janet who stood by Paris for support and guidance in her famous memorial speech.

It was Janet who gave that interview where she couldn't quit smiling.

It was Janet who said she'd wear black for a year in honor of Michael yet a couple of months (or even weeks) later she was seen wearing all white and out partying with her sister LaToya for New Years.

It was Janet who cut off her hair to resemble Michael in that picture with his eye colored blue.

It was Janet who showed up at court wearing that man's suit.

It was Janet who showed up at Forest Lawn on the 1 year anniversary along with Randy and Jermaine when they had that small private service.

It goes on - but Janet didn't just "show up". She's been there since the start. It's just that her role in this has gone from passive to aggressive. Hang in there - you've made it this far. Let's see it through to the end.

Blessings

:bowdown: :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2012, 06:41:40 AM
Thank you Voice. You nailed my idea : she's been there but there was nothin "trashy" about things she did. Now we are told she called Paris bad names and that there was argue with cell phones or something like that.
I agree she's been there since beginning, but there has been nothing like this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions