Re: Michael - Album Leaks!
December 06, 2010, 08:07:21 PM
I am amazed by Michael's vocals in Behind The Mask. Was that him at the end with those really high notes? If so, then wow...  :shock:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 06, 2010, 08:11:51 PM
I downloaded a lot of the songs from the Blood On The Dancefloor album and then went out and bought the album anyway.

This could be a positive as well as a bad thing because now people will now exactly what they will be paying for- I can't wait to buy my copy of this album on Friday now!!!  :D

PS Is that Jermaine talking in Hollywood Tonight?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 08:23:36 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I am amazed by Michael's vocals in Behind The Mask. Was that him at the end with those really high notes? If so, then wow...  :shock:  :lol:

Edit: I realize that it's Shanice. Wow she killed that note. Go girl! Going toe to toe with Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
Please excuse my language but this new album is f***ing amazing!!!! I just finished listening to it in full. Michael has a number one album on his hands for sure. OMG Holywood Tonight!! OMG Best Of Joy!!! OMG Behind The Mask!!! OMG Monster!!! OMG this whole album!! Buy it! Preorder it now! I guarantee it's a must have!!! Michael Jackson- King Of Pop and the musical genius!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2010, 08:46:09 PM
I created a bootleg deluxe version. Here's the tracklist:

01. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
02. Hollywood Tonight
03. Keep Your Head Up
04. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
05. Monster featuring 50 Cent
06. Best Of Joy
07. Breaking News
08. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day featuring Lenny Kravitz
09. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon
11. Slave To The Rhythm
12. Blue Gangsta
13. Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

You can download the zip file here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And of course, if you like what you hear, support! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 07, 2010, 03:10:10 AM
Here is the reversed version of Hollywood Tonight
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 04:26:07 AM
Quote from: "Makazradon"
I like Hold My Hand all right, but overall it sounds more like the R&B-style of Akon than MJ. It just doesn't really sound like an MJ song (Which makes sense because apparently Akon wrote it).

I like Hollywood Tonight pretty well. The bass and beat-boxing are just awesome. The chorus is kind of repetitive though. Who's that talking in the spoken part? It sounds like Jermaine...

Keep You Head Up doesn't do much for me. It just sounds like a contemporary adult track... not to mention, it's Jason Malachi (it's harder to notice than in Breaking News, but it is Malachi, 100% certainty here).

(I Like) The Way You Love Me is more of the same from the previous track. Which seems to me like a mistake, given their similarity. They could at least space them apart. It's a little better though, it has a decent beat and flute instrumentation, so there's that. But entirely forgettable. :-/

I can't really listen to Monster. It is not Michael Jackson. Period. They even had the audacity to place the yell from Scream at :42 seconds in, which only makes it more obvious that this is just an imposter. A duet of a Michael Jackson impersonator and a talentless rapper. Next track please.

Best Of Joy just sounds like a track that wouldn't make it to the cutting-room floor. It's fairly uninspired and forgettable, but at least this one is Michael.

Of course we've all been debating about Breaking News for months, but my opinion remains unchanged -- this is Jason Malachi. As I've said, listening to one of Malachi's tracks on YouTube ends the debate. It's him. But I will say, I do like this track. That's probably just a testament to MJ's talent, that I can enjoy it despite the fact that he's not singing, but I still listen to it regularly... and I try to pretend its him.

(I Can't Make It) Another Day is yet another excellent rock track. His voice just fits perfectly with heavy guitar riffs. I like Lenny Kravitz's backing vocals as well, and the background instruments are very surreal and transcendent; probably a highlight to this record. And best of all, it's the real thing.

Behind the Mask is really great as well. When the beat at :35 seconds kicked it, it made me smile. I've always loved his signature-sounding, clever unconventional pop beats. The vocals are really good, and I like the electronic aspects of the instruments heard here... it almost reminds me of modern pop, like Lady Gaga or Little Boots. The bass is really funky, too.

Much Too Soon is sad, as it quite clearly intends to be, but it's not something I'll be listening to. Ever since Dangerous, there's always been at least one or two tracks to each record that would best be classified as "filler ballads". "Michael" is no different. However, I won't fault MJ for this, as these tracks are likely a composition of scraped tracks, "posthumously" (notice the quotes) produced demos, or tracks that were intended to be released on an album later.

As far as who sings in each track...
Michael: 7 tracks
Jason: 3 tracks

I was afraid that it would be half MJ half JM, but fortunately he only poisoned three tracks. Hopefully subsequent releases won't feature JM or any other impersonators.

Very good observations and comments, Makazradon. I agree with most of your opinions on the tracks. The combination with Malachi is not random nor accidental, IMO. Michael has surely planned this for a purpose. As you also noticed, the proportion 7-3 is numerologically meaningful also. Moreover, the letters in their names (MJ-JM) are basically the same, excluding only CK from JAckSON and replacing an E with an A. Maybe this is too far-fetched, but the excluded letters create the word ECK, which means " The Life Force, the Holy Spirit, or Audible Life Current which sustains all life.", a concept of Eckankar, the Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

P.S.: Thank you, looking4truth, for posting the bootleg deluxe version ;). I love the 3 bonuses, excellent songs!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 05:29:47 AM
I posted this in the other thread too:

I downloaded the leak tonight and gave it a thorough listen.
I originally stated that I would not be buying this album because I didn't approve of MJ not having the final say on production.
But after hearing it, I will definitely be retracting that statement.
This album is GREAT!
I did not dislike one track. There are a couple that are weaker than the rest, but overall it's a great album.

The leaked songs we've heard on youtube and other places over the past month or two have been rough demos. The finished product is way better.
I wasn't impressed much with the leaked songs, but that is why...they weren't finished.

And I really feel like the producers on this truly captured Michael's essence. If I didn't know any better I would swear that he DID have the final say on the production...and you know, maybe he did. I mean, it would fit in with the hoax.

So yes, I will buy this when it comes out and I recommend that everyone else does to!

Monster ft. 50 Cent is by far my favorite, with Another Day (ft. Lenny Kravitz) a close second.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ fan since birth, February 1982.

December 07, 2010, 11:24:28 AM
Anyway, when it comes to "having something for free" each and everyone of you will find a good excuse to download the album illegaly...

You don't want to give money to Sony
You think it's part of the Hoax
You fight for Michael

Just at least be honest with yourself....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

December 07, 2010, 02:58:06 PM
Is there any link that really works?
Ufff..i found only 10 songs..listening to 02. Hollywood Tonight hmmmmmm i think it's a beautiful song....mixed up with "Who is it" beat-boxing and " Why you wanna trip on me" ...probably made in the Dangerous era.
The thing is i can't decide if to buy the album or not :( Should we support it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 03:17:21 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Is there any link that really works?
Ufff..i found only 10 songs..listening to 02. Hollywood Tonight hmmmmmm i think it's a beautiful song....mixed up with "Who is it" beat-boxing and " Why you wanna trip on me" ...probably made in the Dangerous era.
The thing is i can't decide if to buy the album or not :( Should we support it?
Plus what intrigues me is that "oww" that keeps on poppin' in every song :Michael made the "oww" in different ways in his songs....but here it keeps on being used the same sound for every single....so that it would sound fake...edited..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 07, 2010, 09:14:20 PM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
Very good observations and comments, Makazradon. I agree with most of your opinions on the tracks. The combination with Malachi is not random nor accidental, IMO. Michael has surely planned this for a purpose. As you also noticed, the proportion 7-3 is numerologically meaningful also. Moreover, the letters in their names (MJ-JM) are basically the same, excluding only CK from JAckSON and replacing an E with an A. Maybe this is too far-fetched, but the excluded letters create the word ECK, which means " The Life Force, the Holy Spirit, or Audible Life Current which sustains all life.", a concept of Eckankar, the Religion of the Light and Sound of God.

P.S.: Thank you, looking4truth, for posting the bootleg deluxe version ;). I love the 3 bonuses, excellent songs!

LOVE,
Andy

Thanks for the comments, Andy. I too agree with your observations. In fact, just last night, I just noticed what you said about the letters in their names being very similar. I always noticed JM being a reverse of MJ, but last night I was kicking myself for not noticing the further similarities sooner.  :lol: So it's interesting that you mention this in response to my post. :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m a MJ fan and conspiracy buff who thinks there might actually be something to the hoax... but I am not obsessed with him nor am I some type of homosexual stalker. lol

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal