Love_is_all_u_needTopic starter

BROOKE SHIELDS & MICHAEL JACKSON
November 03, 2010, 07:10:43 AM
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'd like to say a big hello to everyone and let you know how much I love and respect you all.  I have been following this website since August 2009, and like most of you thought that something just wasn't right with Michael's 'death', luckily due to my curious nature I was led to this amazing site.

I have had a deep respect and love for Michael since I was 13, I am now 40.  Not only do I love his music but I love his gentle nature, intelligence and quest to make this world a better place.  I really believe that Michael is still alive and has a very good reason for his disappearance, the clues he has left are pure genious and I can't wait until BAM Day!!!!

I am from Australia and just thought I'd share something with you all that I saw on TV this morning.  We have a show called ''The Circle'' that is on every week day from 10am - 12pm, it is kind of like an Australian version of ''The View''.  Well this morning they had a guest on called Rhonda Burchmore, an Australian born entertainer, and she was promoting her new book titled: ''Legs 11''.  There was a part where she started talking about the time she met Brooke Shields and they became friends, well she starting talking about this guy that wouldn't stop calling Brooke and guess who that guy turned out to be.....MICHAEL!!!!  Well my ears pricked up at this stage.  Then she went on to say that Brooke actually seemed a bit fed up with Michael's calls and that Michael actually wanted to marry Brooke, but she didn't want to and so on.  It just makes me a little sad.

Anyway the link is below (hope it works) and she starts talking about Brooke and Michael at around 4:56.  Also listen to what they say about Debbie Rowe, seems a bit strange as there is no mention of LMP, you'll know what I mean when you listen to it.

Love to you all.  xxxxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Re: BROOKE SHIELDS & MICHAEL JACKSON
November 03, 2010, 07:53:54 AM
Can't watch the video outside Australia (unless you hide your IP, I guess).  Maybe it's on YouTube?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 10:19:23 AM
ahh Would have liked to watched that. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love_is_all_u_needTopic starter

November 03, 2010, 05:22:44 PM
So sorry, I was worried that would happen am new to all this.

Maybe this will work, if you go to Twitter and follow NewHollandAU, about 19 hours ago there is a link to Rhonda Burchmore's interview @thecircle.

Let me know if this works, if not, I'll keep thinking, maybe I'll just type out the interview?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

November 03, 2010, 05:26:13 PM
Welcome Love_is_all_u_need

Love to you

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2010, 08:25:38 PM
Welcome to the forum - I look forward to hearing some more about your thoughts.

This does sound interesting. I can't picture Michael calling Brook like that but if he did it's not nice of this person to air that private information on TV. Just my opinion. Thanks again for sharing. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

November 04, 2010, 09:32:10 AM
Welcome Love_is_all_u_need  to this forum. I cannot open this video due to the fact I do not live in australia. :( I live in canada. Thanks for the posting you at least explained it , it is plenty for me.  God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

November 08, 2010, 02:22:24 AM
awhhhh if it is true I feel bad. But it usually does work out that way. The harder someone is to get the more u want to get them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 09, 2010, 12:23:07 AM
Quote from: "Love_is_all_u_need"
Hi guys,

This is my first post and I'd like to say a big hello to everyone and let you know how much I love and respect you all.  I have been following this website since August 2009, and like most of you thought that something just wasn't right with Michael's 'death', luckily due to my curious nature I was led to this amazing site.

I have had a deep respect and love for Michael since I was 13, I am now 40.  Not only do I love his music but I love his gentle nature, intelligence and quest to make this world a better place.  I really believe that Michael is still alive and has a very good reason for his disappearance, the clues he has left are pure genious and I can't wait until BAM Day!!!!

I am from Australia and just thought I'd share something with you all that I saw on TV this morning.  We have a show called ''The Circle'' that is on every week day from 10am - 12pm, it is kind of like an Australian version of ''The View''.  Well this morning they had a guest on called Rhonda Burchmore, an Australian born entertainer, and she was promoting her new book titled: ''Legs 11''.  There was a part where she started talking about the time she met Brooke Shields and they became friends, well she starting talking about this guy that wouldn't stop calling Brooke and guess who that guy turned out to be.....MICHAEL!!!!  Well my ears pricked up at this stage.  Then she went on to say that Brooke actually seemed a bit fed up with Michael's calls and that Michael actually wanted to marry Brooke, but she didn't want to and so on.  It just makes me a little sad.

Anyway the link is below (hope it works) and she starts talking about Brooke and Michael at around 4:56.  Also listen to what they say about Debbie Rowe, seems a bit strange as there is no mention of LMP, you'll know what I mean when you listen to it.

Love to you all.  xxxxx

Thanks for posting, I live in Aus too (Aussie Aussie Aussie Oyi Oyi Oyi  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

November 09, 2010, 03:05:25 AM
Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "Love_is_all_u_need"
Hi guys,

Love to you all.  xxxxx

Thanks for posting. (Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi  :D )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions