5 Bros. Enterprises-CBPP
July 07, 2010, 03:12:55 AM
As many of you already know, 5 Brothers Enterprises LLC. has an event scheduled for today entitled CBPP. I have been very interested in the 5 Brothers site becasue it is a name that has been linked with the Jackson brothers in relation to entertainment projects that they are launching.  After a little research into the subject of CBPP I found the following information on wikipedia that was interesting regarding what a CBPP event could be:

Commons-based peer production is a term coined by Harvard Law School professor Yochai Benkler to describe a new model of economic production in which the creative energy of large numbers of people is coordinated (usually with the aid of the Internet) into large, meaningful projects mostly without traditional hierarchical organization (and often, but not always, without or with decentralized financial compensation).

This was interesting to me because it relates to what we have all been doing for the last year; coming together throughout the world via the internet, to work on a meaningful project (Michael's msg.) The article goes on to say the following:

"People participate in peer production communities for a wide range of intrinsic and self-interested reasons....basically, people who participate in peer production communities love it. They feel passionate about their particular area of expertise and revel in creating something new or better."

Also of interest:
The term was first introduced in Benkler's seminal paper Coase's Penguin Penguin dance anyone?? :D

The fact that this was listed as a global event also made me think that this could be what 5 bros. enterprises was referring to. The use of the internet would be the only way to truly involve the entire world in one event.

While we use these forums to uncover the truth we have also been able to come together with our own areas of expertise to promote the msg of LOVE!! Maybe today July 7th will be a day where our energy will truly be harnessed to communicate an important idea in the message!! Its exciting to think we are not only investigating truth, but that we could be a part of the plan!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: 5 Bros. Enterprises-CBPP
July 07, 2010, 03:46:03 AM
:idea:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like how you THINK, this just happened...

See link above and my last post.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 07, 2010, 08:28:14 AM
CBPP - Come Back Peter Pan...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 07, 2010, 05:19:42 PM
This makes me think of this!
 "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation"?  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 07:59:05 PM
Thank you for this information. I wondered about those abbreviations and it makes a lot of sense.  I've been following this Facebook from the beginning and think the same as you do.

There were two Facebook pages with the same name and then they both disappeared for a few days and then they returned. Now it's just this one - the other one has been gone over a week. However, this is the most interesting of the two (IMO). Many think it's just another fan based site but I have my doubts about that.

I just want to add that on Saturday a new message was added. Here is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 09, 2010, 12:12:54 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
"In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation"? :D :D :D

Great thought! This type of thing(CBPP) reminds me of a grass roots type of movement and what could be more of a demonstration of freedom than an awakening an action of a passionate group of people throughout the world dedicated to truth and freedom?! THe other part of the wiki article that stood out to me was that in CBPP each participant uses their specific knowlege and skill sets to contribute to the furtherance of the project. Each of us have ways of affecting the world with the message that are unique. By everyone working on a common idea but in our own way there is such a great potential to make a real difference with this message of freedom :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 12:24:43 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for this information. I wondered about those abbreviations and it makes a lot of sense. I've been following this Facebook from the beginning and think the same as you do.

There were two Facebook pages with the same name and then they both disappeared for a few days and then they returned. Now it's just this one - the other one has been gone over a week. However, this is the most interesting of the two (IMO). Many think it's just another fan based site but I have my doubts about that.

I just want to add that on Saturday a new message was added. Here is it.

That message caught my eye as well! My radar has been on this site because the Jackson brothers have stated that they have formed 5 Brothers Enterprises LLC. and the fb site that uses the name has the name copyrighted; so they have to either be the brothers or be using it with the permission of the brothers. I can't believe that they could use it without consent and stay active for so long without the Jackson brothers shutting it down. It seems that this site picks up when the official twitters go silent. If for some reason the brothers are being paid or pursuaded for silence as Joe suggested, then this would be a way for them to speak out without any specific name being attached. Like everything else nothing is certain, but IMO this site is certainly worth watching!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2010, 01:46:59 AM
Quote from: "2ndStarTheRight"
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
"In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation"? :D :D :D

Great thought! This type of thing(CBPP) reminds me of a grass roots type of movement and what could be more of a demonstration of freedom than an awakening an action of a passionate group of people throughout the world dedicated to truth and freedom?! THe other part of the wiki article that stood out to me was that in CBPP each participant uses their specific knowlege and skill sets to contribute to the furtherance of the project. Each of us have ways of affecting the world with the message that are unique. By everyone working on a common idea but in our own way there is such a great potential to make a real difference with this message of freedom :)

Sounds great... let´s make the difference.
Thank you for posting! xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions