skyways

I agree that Prince resemble Michael on the eyes and his hands, especially in the early age, and Paris inherited her dad's harisma and playful spirit.@@ She is awfuly smart and also prankish and Prince keep her grounded.
Look like they are splited Michael complexity/complication in half - Prince by his gentle soul and Paris by her compassionate wise heart! :D
and dear Blankito most b the one major ground-breaker. @@ 
LOVE TO THEM ALL AND BLESSINGS!
bearhug

8-))
Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:23:05 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Does anyone want to help find the TRUTH ?????

Look at this website:     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There is a movie about where the ark of the covenant is.  It won't play on my computer.   I have find another computer to play it on.  If someone can get it can you fill me in ??

There is a ton of information on there about a variety of topics including the British Government, bible prophecy, princess diana, and a lot more.    Please help because there is so much.  I don't know what's real and what's not.   

Love            michael-jackson/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

~Souza~

Comparing pics like this is no proof that people are related. Do you think this is Whitney's secret daughter? The pics match pretty good for two people who are not related:

Let me be clear again: I don't care if they are biologically his or not, I just think they aren't and I think that in this case we should not 'plant evidence' for either side. You can say what you think, but without a DNA test no one will know for sure, plus it's none of our business anyway. I am just showing how putting two pics together like that can't be seen as proof.

You are a child of the one who raised you, I don't believe blood plays a big role when it comes to character.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

titania

Regarding Prince's T-shirt and the logo on it:

Well, this is obviously open to several interpretations, e g

1. MJ saying he is OK- he is a FIGHTER! This would go with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow that has been discussed earlier in this thread. MJ has gathered together enough assets to take on a fight....i see that Fox Networks currently owns UFC. MJ featherweight against The Media heavyweight....

2.Which brings me to Fighting, e g  Boxing. World heavyweight champion boxer Charles L. "Sonny" Liston was knocked down 2 minutes into a championship fight by a seemingly harmless right hook from Muhammad Ali. It would forever be known as the "Phantom Punch". Liston later died under mysterious circumstances.

I don't need to spell this one out, now do I?

Regarding that story about Elvis the waxwork figure residing under a tree in a forest in Ireland. Hilarious. I wonder if we payed a visit if we would find this figure lying there still...  WTF??

The Irish connection is fascinating. I have just started doing a university course on Céltic literature and some of the Irish tales remind me a lot about Star Wars.

Titania

Hey Titania of course Michael is a FIGHTer ,lol  8-) ,and he also likes WATCHing some cage FIGHTing  :shock:  geek/ !!! I can't say the same thing about Tohme T. lol  lolol/ !!!

'Michael Jackson enjoys cage fighting!' at UFC 84

Here's more from TMZ.com  ;)) :

"MJ rolled up to the event in a wheelchair, just in time to watch Tito Ortiz get smacked around ... that is, if he could see anything through those ridiculously blacked out shades."

Speechless :roll: :lol:   lolol/ .

Well..... at least there is someONE else who had a good night- FIGHT ,then  :lol:  :lol:  geek/ :

WOW!I hadn't seen this before, Apple. So now we know he enjoys attending a good fight.... The question is if it is really MJ in that RIDCULOUSLY CONSPICOUS getup. Could be a decoy. Maybe MJ is there but in another disguise..... It would be the perfect way of getting the pressure off since everyone would be focused on the "MJ" in black Star Wars getup....

Titania

Any thoughts?

Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 01:56:30 PM by titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Okay could Paris be saying some thing else by this??? The saying "the luck of the Irish" orginally came from California back when the Irish went over to the west for the exploration of the gold mines, they were disliked and hated for finding gold by the Americans, they throught that the Irish should not have this pot of gold.  So hence the term "luck of the Irish". Which is in fact back luck. Could Paris be saying that the pot of gold(Michael) is still disliked by some people and have nothing good to say about Michael (media). The pot of gold (Michael) is still in California!!!!!!!!! There's more to this then meets the eye!!!!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

St. Paddy's day on Saturday - so they're probably celebrating early
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]

1. IRELAND:
- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;
- In this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods!
OK now here's the double meaning:
a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!!
What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider
And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:
OR
b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time!
And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock:
I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??
PLUS: "Coincidentally", Lisa Marie also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!!

[....]

Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house near Calabasas, like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right??

"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.
‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’
If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas, California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeAca4UgEw[/youtube]

You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet

-------- >
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

skyways

I honestly think that Rainbow on Paris logo is directly connected to her parted necklase - we all remember the touching story from Latoya side, how Paris is tighting one half of the heart pendant to Michaels hand on the first day and promise to ALWAYS keep other half to herself.

I dont recall is she was wearing that pendant before - and now read these as a message/ sign to all of us -
the necklase is represent Michael / since its have such strong refference to him/ and Rainbow  telling that he is OK , flourishing and even more  -- HE WILL COMING BACK FOR SURE @@ - since  WHEN U GET TO ANOTHER SIDE OF THE RAINBOW AND GOT THAT POT OF GOLD aka reaching out your Dream  or Wish come true statement --  means we will surely getting back our pot of gold/MJ @@ on the end of these journey.
Its REASURANCE for Us that our travel is safe as well as MJ is safe himself and achieving what he want.

Blessings to All!!@@
Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 06:20:39 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

[...]

1. IRELAND:
- I think that the IRISH inscription on a GREEN blouse is a clear reference to IRELAND;
- In this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , the man who stayed with Michael in that mansion in Ireland, back in 2006, tells us how once Michael came from a walk in the woods, all excited that he had seen his father -in--law, Elvis in the woods!
OK now here's the double meaning:
a) Michael was referring to that famous wax figure of Elvis lying in the woods just to attract tourists, which I also think is kind of ODD!!
What in the name of God, has Elvis got to do with Ireland?? Why would tourists or Elvis's fans go to that specific corner of Ireland just to see an Elvis wax figure!??  :shock: smiley_spider
And how come Michael just "happened" to stay almost one year in a place so close to that Elvis' wax figure :?: :?:
OR
b) Michael really met Elvis who , if this is true, may be hiding in Ireland! or at least he was there at that time!
And WHY on Earth was Michael referring to Elvis as "his father-in-law" in the year of 2006 ?? which is 10 years after the "divorce"??  :shock:
I mean even if he joked, it's SOOO freakin' strange!! smiley_spider Don't you think??
PLUS: "Coincidentally", Lisa Marie also spent some time in Ireland in that exact period as Michael!!!

[....]

Damn' !! Re-reading the title of this thread again: 'Paris and Prince Jackson leave the Movies in Calabasas" It struck me!!  I just realized that Lisa, after having returned from England, she had bought a house near Calabasas, like 10 minutes-drive away !!! What a "coincidence"! right??

"When Dr Conrad Murray was led away in handcuffs last  week after being found guilty of causing Michael Jackson’s death, his sister, LaToya, credited the verdict to the spiritual intervention of her dead brother.
‘Michael,’ she said, ‘was looking over us.’
If so, he wasn’t the only member of the Jackson clan who followed the trial from an otherworldly place. His three children – Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket (aka Prince Michael II), nine – watched the televised verdict from their very own celebrity Shangri-La, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas, California. Their neighbours include Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga and Michael’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqeAca4UgEw[/youtube]

You Ain’t Seen Nothin’ Yet

-------- >

THANX SIMPA!! for that video!

I feell MJ hand all over that beautiful House!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

They are most likely leaving the screening of the new Bob Marley movie, which is why Paris has that bracelet--it looks like those they give to people at screenings.  I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
They are most likely leaving the screening of the new Bob Marley movie, which is why Paris has that bracelet--it looks like those they give to people at screenings.  I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.

I have to say this time I agree big time , and with Souza.  Not everything the children are doing is related to "clues".  They are just kids having a good time, and it's bad enough the cameras are all over them..and now they have us here on the fourm, anyalizing, staring, zooming in, etc on their privacy...let them just be kids..

IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own?  Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi?? 
We are crossing a really fine line here....I personally won't participate in tearing the kids apart, looking for some sign that we are on the right track.......Sorry.  But I will agree they are beautiful children, and deserve to be just that.......children....NOT CLUES.. God bless to all...no offense intended..just my honest opinion as a mother of an 8 yo child...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...] I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.
I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a coincidence or just random stuff!
The kids always wore clothes with significant signs or designs!

[...]
IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own? 
Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi?? 
That is an out of place comparison.
We only analyze what we are being shown! We are not hunting them and invent stories!
As long as Paris almost admitted she faked her tears at the Memorial, YES Michael very much included his kids in this great project! the verb "USE" is inappropriate here.
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:42:14 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[...] I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a clue.
I don't think E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is a coincidence or just random stuff!
The kids always wore clothes with significat signs or designs!

[...]
IMO Michael wouldn't use his children like this.....hasn't he left enough clues on his own? 
Aren't we just as bad as the paparazzi?? 
That is an out of place comparison.
We only analyze what we are being shown! We are not hunting them and invent stories!
As long as Paris almost admitted she faked her tears at the Memorial, YES Michael very much included his kids in this great project! the verb "USE" is inappropriate here.

Sim, I not at all suggesting you are at fault, as I don't believe it's your posts that I am targeting...this is just total frustration from over 2.5 years of doing this over and over again......sometimes, we fall into the trap of wanting everything to fit into the HOAX...that's one of the things we have felt and discussed many times during this adventure...I think your investigations are amazing, as I too was in too deep in the beginning........
I just know that most of us are normal mothers, fathers, sisters brothers...and if it were my son being photographed like those poor children, I would be very protective as I am now....

Yes, I agree that MJ has a plan and the children are part of it.....infact, I made the video about Paris and her clues, and I am also responsible for being convinced that it was Elvis Presley at the funeral in the fedora hat..lol...I am a huge Elvis fan of many years... elvis_/

Please, please don't take my opinion personally...it is not aimed at you...I'm sorry you feel that way.  It was just my opinion with this particular situation...and I did say that "I" felt uncomfortable doing this to the children.  Stay happy and keep up the great work you do......from a fellow investigator and old "fart"  Jo bearhug bearhug
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 05:29:03 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@2good2btrue: thank you for developing your thoughts more and making it clearer. Now I can see your point!

What video about Paris you mean? pls give me a link, there are so many videos out there...
I mean what is your youtube channel?

Thank you for your encouraging word to me!
Much LOVE to you!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@2good2btrue: thank you for developing your thoughts more and making it clearer. Now I can see your point!

What video about Paris you mean? pls give me a link, there are so many videos out there...
I mean what is your youtube channel?
Thank you for your encouraging word to me!
Much LOVE to you!  bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6dDuRtQDOs&feature=plcp&context=C4b3e367VDvjVQa1PpcFOTp0ccC07_y22oKaf2yusshg-KRIcgUTM=[/youtube]

This is my youtube channel........god bless

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmkK6aslhUk[/youtube]
Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:05:28 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike