Quote from: "PureLove"
I heard of this last year and I even send a message to her on Myspace but she didn't write back lol Most of the Russian believers know about this woman and that's how they became a believer at first. There's also one more guy who was the Eurovision song contest winner and he's also a fan of Michael and he met Michael before the hoax and after that meeting he had a tatoo on his arm which is a huge beLIEve :D I saw it in a video long time ago. I'll try to find it but I don't think that I can.
Good information, but Im looking for D. Bilan foto whith tattoo to. I Dont found it yet. :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

By the way. D. Bilan was a winner of Eurovision 2008 with his song "Believe". He did meet MJ during a VIP party in 2006. D. Bilan is a fan of MJ.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a words of song "Believe"/
Even when the thunder and storm begins
I’ll be standing strong like a tree in the wind
Nothing’s gonna move this mountain
Or change my direction
I’m falling off that sky and I’m all alone
The courage that’s inside gonna break my fall
Nothing’s gonna deem my light within

But if I keep going on
It will never impossible, not today

Cause I’ve got something to believe in
As long as I’m breathing
There is not a limit to what I can dream
Mission to keep climbing
Nothing else can stop me if just believe
And I believe in me

Even when the world tries to pull me down
Tell me that I can, try to turn me around
I wont let them put my fire out, without no!

But if I keep going on
It will never impossible, not today

As long as I’m breathing
Mission to keep climbing
And I believe:

I can do it all
Open every door
Turn unthinkable to reality
You’ll see - I can do it all and more!

Believing
As long as I’m breathing
Believing
Mission to keep climbing
And I believe me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

MashMike

PureLove i know  whom u're talkin about-it's Dima Bilan-he won in Eurovision 2008, he was singing a very amazing song "BELIEVE", he was a MJ longtime fan, Yana and he met Michael twice, once it was in 2007, and then when they both were invited by a prince(dont remember of what country) to his B-Day and according to Dima, after his performance Mike came to him and said that he liked Dima's voice and performance and, to tell the truth, i became a believer mostly after i read  this article last year in july, and maybe the reasons she gives for the hoax are not exactly the same, still she said some really good stuff, she's a very smart businesslady and has some good relationships with international producers and singers, by the way i dont know whether this was mentioned before,so here we go-Yana said that she had a very close friend who is a very famous producer in the USA and after MJ announced the TII tour in March, that producer told Yana:"I'm sure those concerts will never take place, he's gonna disappear before them". So these words are stuck in my mind and i cant get rid of them even today, i mean neither Yana nor that pruducer have any need to lie or dont seek for their 15 minutes fame, she is already a very famous, rich and well-known person not only in Russia but also in some other countries, so i totally trust her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal