bec

Re: Front on Twitter
July 14, 2013, 01:41:08 PM
Ok not to be a stick in the mud but can we get back on topic?

Of course congrats are in order but perhaps pm's or email would be a more appropriate venue. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sarahli

July 14, 2013, 02:03:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok not to be a stick in the mud but can we get back on topic?

Of course congrats are in order but perhaps pm's or email would be a more appropriate venue.

It's okay bec it just was difficult not to say something here in the thread!  :smiley_abuv:  But I agree we must get back on the "Front" topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

July 14, 2013, 02:12:34 PM
I know, I'm sorry. The support for Souza is wonderful, she sure gets enough of the opposite over the years. It is nice to see but we had just gotten back on track from the last diversion, so to be fair, let's get back to Front on Twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

July 14, 2013, 02:26:07 PM
Sorry Bec, my fault!  :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 14, 2013, 10:05:39 PM
Okay...here we go. New poem from Mr Front.

Front ‏@frontback777 1h
in limbo as it slows my breath
a better world comes as I close my eyes
submerging into sudden death
on the brink of this sweet demise

Front @frontback777 44 min
I cannot escape it
I cannot shake it
haunt me, chase me
taunt me, hate me
release me from it all
The Final Curtain Call

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2013, 10:25:21 PM
Front 's Newest Doodle !

Front ‏@frontback777 1m

ye asked and ye shall recieve....a quick little doodle for you all <3 sorry abt the messy smudges

and the pic is named     BPFKKhfCQAAo5NX 

I decided to take a crack at unscrambling that image name too.  Unlike before, I was unable to simply take the lower case letters out.  If I did I was not left with anything that made much sense. Hope everyone can follow what I did. Believe me I was confused myself trying to write this down at first.  Please bear with me, this is REALLY long:

I noticed the words HOAX and BACK were contained in the scramble.  Since two of the letters contained in those words were lowercase they could not be eliminated.  I then looked at their location and what was next to them on the left and right.  There is AA to the left of "o" and KK to the right of "h".  If I eliminated one of each of the double letters I couldn't make the two words that needed to be in the unscramble. 

Because there were two lower case letters next to each other (the "hf was an oddity in the pattern to me)  I almost eliminated one of the "K's" (which were the closest double capitals to these double lower case letters) .  I took the "f" out because the two lower case letters still stood out and I couldn't remove the "h" without losing the word HOAX.  That made it BPFKKhCQAAo5NX .

I then took out "Q"  ( next to the "C" as in seek you or see q...the letter I was seeking, lol) as having it did not help me form a word.  I therefore disregarded the "seek you" as part of the unscramble as it was too obvious, but I left "C" in. I removed the "F" because that also did not help form a word (the NKP didn't either but you'll see why I left that in).  Now left with BPKKhCAAo5NX .  I unscrambled that and got these:

BACk hoAX 5 NKP.  I didn't think the capitalization was important but if lowercase was eliminated I got BAC AX 5 NKP which I COULD unscramble as BACK PAN 5X or BACK 5 PAN X (panics).    Despite those possibilities being sort of interesting, I ignored the case and ran some Google searches with Michael Jackson and all combinations of the letters NKP without quotes (I did not Google search the others terms as BACK and HOAX are self-explanatory in relation to MJ.  The number 5 could be reference to Jackson 5 maybe):

PKN:(=PKN ORLEN Poland Member ISO, oil refiner)  Poland again.  Remember in my first post I found something for Toruń, Poland?  Connection or coincidence?

NKP:
1. Found MJ montage video (appears to be related to This is It) when Google terms were NKP and Michael Jackson. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

- Below that is a video titled "NKP Bubbles"  Reference to Bubbles the chimp?  The video is not of the chimp though.
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

-Third one down is some pictures of MJ from user pankpic143 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). six of the letters (counting the extra "p") in the username  are in the letters of the unscrambled phrase,  and I re-arranged things again (added the other "p") to have most of that username as part of the phrase we are left with. PANKP_C HOAX BK 5.  This could be reaching too much (we would be missing the "i", the numbers, and I had to add the other "p").  BK part...searched that with Michael Jackson on Google and got "Brooklyn Loves Michael Jackson" (which was is supposed to be an annual event).  BK 5 could mean the Fifth Annual (the third annual was canceled so the fifth wouldn't be held until 2015 assuming there was one this year).  How pankpic would fit into that I don't know.

-A bit down the page there is a search result talking about Pearl Junior and MJ death hoax underneath the hyperlink... not sure if the radio program at the link actually talks about that as I can't listen to it right now.  I think it's talking about railroads one of which is NKP (Nickel Plate Road- CHC, NY St. Louis) and the other is Pere Marquette Railroad   (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

2. Which brings me to this...  Pere Marquette Railroad was the inspiration for the train in the movie The Polar Express.  The kids are served HOT CHOCOLATE in the movie...there was a clue from Peterpanpyt involving hot chocolate some time back.  One of the key themes of the movie is to BELIEVE as well.  IF I put BELIEVE in for NKP on my original unscramble  we'd get HOAX 5 BELIEVE BACK or some other order of choice.  Let's also keep in mind the picture itself was of Mickey Mouse.  Don't you think Disney when you see him? The song Wish Upon A Star (which Disney uses) is about believing to get your wish...another tie-in to belief.

-As I said earlier the number 5 could mean Jackson 5.  It could also be referring to Johnny 5 for all I know (Short Circuit movie reference... number 5 is alive/MJ is alive...there is a fake death in the movie). For fun let's put MJ in for "5": MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX BELIEVE BACK.  A bit of a stretch?  How about this: Back to Jackson 5...the number 5 in roman numerals is V.  If MJ is not around you would have 4 Jacksons left out of the original group.  The number 4 is IV in Roman numerals.  But you can't take one away because MJ is still here, right?  So how do we take him away without really doing it?  You keep 1 (or roman number I) and set it aside from the 4 (which also could become the word "for"...yes, without the "u").  Rearranged now we get something like FOR HOAX I BELIEVE BACK (or any order you prefer the words in).  I put the word "HOAX" in between "FOR" (remaining of the Jackson group) and "I" (Michael Jackson) because it is the hoax that is between them (separating them).

NPK:
Just one thing really of interest.  Link to article talking about last song MJ rehearsed (link does not take you to it though), "They Don't Really Care About Us"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jackson

So in conclusion if you have read all of the above (and are still awake, lol) the question to be asked is:  Should you dismiss how I arrived to the phrases as coincidence or do you think I solved the puzzle? I myself really don't know, but I can't simply dismiss all of what I found as coincidence.
Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:36:46 PM by chroncrossedva
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2013, 11:05:17 PM
Front 's Newest Doodle !

Front ‏@frontback777 1m

ye asked and ye shall recieve....a quick little doodle for you all <3 sorry abt the messy smudges

I decided to take a crack at unscrambling that image name too.  Unlike before, I was unable to simply take the lower case letters out.  If I did I was not left with anything that made much sense. Hope everyone can follow what I did. Believe me I was confused myself trying to write this down at first.  Please bear with me, this is REALLY long:

I noticed the words HOAX and BACK were contained in the scramble.  Since two of the letters contained in those words were lowercase they could not be eliminated.  I then looked at their location and what was next to them on the left and right.  There is AA to the left of "o" and KK to the right of "h".  If I eliminated one of each of the double letters I couldn't make the two words that needed to be in the unscramble. 

Because there were two lower case letters next to each other (the "hf was an oddity in the pattern to me)  I almost eliminated one of the "K's" (which were the closest double capitals to these double lower case letters) .  I took the "f" out because the two lower case letters still stood out and I couldn't remove the "h" without losing the word HOAX.  That made it BPFKKhCQAAo5NX .

I then took out "Q"  ( next to the "C" as in seek you or see q...the letter I was seeking, lol) as having it did not help me form a word.  I therefore disregarded the "seek you" as part of the unscramble as it was too obvious, but I left "C" in. I removed the "F" because that also did not help form a word (the NKP didn't either but you'll see why I left that in).  Now left with BPKKhCAAo5NX .  I unscrambled that and got these:

BACk hoAX 5 NKP.  I didn't think the capitalization was important but if lowercase was eliminated I got BAC AX 5 NKP which I COULD unscramble as BACK PAN 5X or BACK 5 PAN X (panics).    Despite those possibilities being sort of interesting, I ignored the case and ran some Google searches with Michael Jackson and all combinations of the letters NKP without quotes (I did not Google search the others terms as BACK and HOAX are self-explanatory in relation to MJ.  The number 5 could be reference to Jackson 5 maybe):

PKN:(=PKN ORLEN Poland Member ISO, oil refiner)  Poland again.  Remember in my first post I found something for Toruń, Poland?  Connection or coincidence?

NKP:
1. Found MJ montage video (appears to be related to This is It) when Google terms were NKP and Michael Jackson. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

- Below that is a video titled "NKP Bubbles"  Reference to Bubbles the chimp?  The video is not of the chimp though.
(You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

-Third one down is some pictures of MJ from user pankpic143 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). six of the letters (counting the extra "p") in the username  are in the letters of the unscrambled phrase,  and I re-arranged things again (added the other "p") to have most of that username as part of the phrase we are left with. PANKP_C HOAX BK 5.  This could be reaching too much (we would be missing the "i", the numbers, and I had to add the other "p").  BK part...searched that with Michael Jackson on Google and got "Brooklyn Loves Michael Jackson" (which was is supposed to be an annual event).  BK 5 could mean the Fifth Annual (the third annual was canceled so the fifth wouldn't be held until 2015 assuming there was one this year).  How pankpic would fit into that I don't know.

-A bit down the page there is a search result talking about Pearl Junior and MJ death hoax underneath the hyperlink... not sure if the radio program at the link actually talks about that as I can't listen to it right now.  I think it's talking about railroads one of which is NKP (Nickel Plate Road- CHC, NY St. Louis) and the other is Pere Marquette Railroad   (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

2. Which brings me to this...  Pere Marquette Railroad was the inspiration for the train in the movie The Polar Express.  The kids are served HOT CHOCOLATE in the movie...there was a clue from Peterpanpyt involving hot chocolate some time back.  One of the key themes of the movie is to BELIEVE as well.  IF I put BELIEVE in for NKP on my original unscramble  we'd get HOAX 5 BELIEVE BACK or some other order of choice.  Let's also keep in mind the picture itself was of Mickey Mouse.  Don't you think Disney when you see him? The song Wish Upon A Star (which Disney uses) is about believing to get your wish...another tie-in to belief.

-As I said earlier the number 5 could mean Jackson 5.  It could also be referring to Johnny 5 for all I know (Short Circuit movie reference... number 5 is alive/MJ is alive...there is a fake death in the movie). For fun let's put MJ in for "5": MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX BELIEVE BACK.  A bit of a stretch?  How about this: Back to Jackson 5...the number 5 in roman numerals is V.  If MJ is not around you would have 4 Jacksons left out of the original group.  The number 4 is IV in Roman numerals.  But you can't take one away because MJ is still here, right?  So how do we take him away without really doing it?  You keep 1 (or roman number I) and set it aside from the 4 (which also could become the word "for"...yes, without the "u").  Rearranged now we get something like FOR HOAX I BELIEVE BACK (or any order you prefer the words in).  I put the word "HOAX" in between "FOR" (remaining of the Jackson group) and "I" (Michael Jackson) because it is the hoax that is between them (separating them).

NPK:
Just one thing really of interest.  Link to article talking about last song MJ rehearsed (link does not take you to it though), "They Don't Really Care About Us"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Jackson

So in conclusion if you have read all of the above (and are still awake, lol) the question to be asked is:  Should you dismiss how I arrived to the phrases as coincidence or do you think I solved the puzzle? I myself really don't know, but I can't simply dismiss all of what I found as coincidence.

I actually read the whole thing just smiling because I kinda always wondered when someone would do something like this (Idk if someone has already did this or something like it yet or not), rather it was a weird name of a site or in a link or whatever, so in my mind, I was like  :abouttime:, but externally, I was like  :th_bravo:. Idk why, but I thought that was cute ;D. I would had probably never came up with that, so kudos chroncrossedva :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

Rouxie

July 15, 2013, 06:20:08 AM

Front ‏@frontback777 1h

I cannot escape it
I cannot shake it
haunt me, chase me
taunt me, hate me
release me from it all
The Final Curtain Call

Michael jackson : this is it i mean this is really it this is The Final Curtain Call okay ? i will see ya all in july "  i think the whole thing is coming to an end  :moonwalk_: ...

chroncrossedva Thanks you've done it again perfectly !  Great job  :th_bravo:
Also Sending Congrats to Souza and SEHF ♥ Love that pic Front :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you could only erase the past ..

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 15, 2013, 07:30:35 AM

Front ‏@frontback777 1h

I cannot escape it
I cannot shake it
haunt me, chase me
taunt me, hate me
release me from it all
The Final Curtain Call

Michael jackson : this is it i mean this is really it this is The Final Curtain Call okay ? i will see ya all in july "  i think the whole thing is coming to an end  :moonwalk_: ...

chroncrossedva Thanks you've done it again perfectly !  Great job  :th_bravo:
Also Sending Congrats to Souza and SEHF ♥ Love that pic Front :D

I was thinking the same Rouxie but somehow I am afraid to predict any end of this hoax or BAM I have a kind of trauma after last Christmas 2012 fail about our BAM prediction, I know this hoax has to end and Michael has to come back but I can't get rid of that fear that is chasing me of: "What if Michael doesn't come back and all has been in vain".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
July 15, 2013, 08:25:24 AM
Front 's Newest Doodle !

Front ‏@frontback777 1m

I was just reading the thread about Katherine and AEG trial and noticed something applehead250609 posted:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts37m
"He wrote various notes to me like this," Taj said. "That was probably from my mom telling him we were not rehearsing that much."

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts33m
Note MJ wrote Taj.
Click image for larger version Name: BO6sMqDCYAAkGOW.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 47.3 KB ID: 77894

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts36m
Note MJ wrote: Taj, I love you all and am proud of you. PS. please rehearse

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts37m
Taj said it is written in a Neverland stationary, has the logo at the bottom.

There are several image references with these same letter codes:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts28m
Chang showed a picture of MJ getting his Hollywood Walk of Fame star. Taj and TJ were present.
Click image for larger version Name: BO6tTEfCYAEzgAI.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 120.9 KB ID: 77890

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts19m
Photo of Taj and Michael Jackson at Neverland in a roller coast. Also shown last time around.
Name: BO6wiNsCMAATivs.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 63.5 KB

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts18m
Taj's wedding picture
Click image for larger version Name: BO6woL8CYAAahww.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 72.2 KB ID: 77895

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts18m
Another note Michael Jackson wrote Taj.
Name: BO6wtQfCUAAKrQO.jpg-large.jpg Views: 0 Size: 56.7 KB

I've noticed with all the documents related to MJ they all have these image names.  :icon_e_confused:

Now I'm no technical wiz and I don't use Twitter, so perhaps someone who uses it could shed more light on it. I don't know if Twitpic (?) assigns these code/image names or if they are specific to the picture/document the individual is uploading.   :icon_e_confused:

If they are specific to the picture/document , then it would appear that documents Front (Frontback777) has access to carry this same image naming code  :icon_eek:

I hope this is making sense to someone so they can look into it further......My tech skills regarding these things are lacking!
:computer-losy-smiley:   :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 09:43:41 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 15, 2013, 09:09:38 AM
Do you really think the image names have a certain meaning? They could be only "names" for filing purposes!

Anyway:

BO6sMqDCYAAkGOW 

hmmm.....

BAMs DAY

GOD

C (see)

That's all I could find so far. I hope we're not chasing shadows!
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:31:56 AM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

July 15, 2013, 10:25:59 AM
Hey all, just want to say that though I don't comment on this thread, I read each and every post. I don't comment as I am unsure of my opinion on Twitter Front, at this stage undecided but always open minded. But at this stage don't have an opinion either way. Having said that, it's not something I need to know or something that matters or even something that I am going to try prove to myself either way, to decide yes or no, for team, Twitter Front.... and I don't need to be absolute on it.

My absolutes are: I love my God, my Husband and my Daughter. Michael Jackson is a Freaking Legend who I will continue to be awestruck and intrigued by to the day I die! He is most definitely 100% alive and I adore every bit of his hoax and accompanying ARG!

That's all.... Love you all and love reading your posts!

Sim, it's great your back btw...
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 10:27:15 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:12:09 AM
At this time Front usually starts tweeting however today I am already missing his tweets, remember that the last words MIchael pronounced before his disappearing act was: This will be my Final Curtain Call and these words have been the last tweeted by Front "at the moment" :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

July 15, 2013, 11:33:51 AM
okay, let's wait for Bams day then. It might be near!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:41:26 AM
Do you really think the image names have a certain meaning? The could be only "names" for filing purposes!

Anyway:

BO6sMqDCYAAkGOW 

hmmm.....

BAMs DAY

GOD

C (see)

That's all I could find so far. I hope we're not chasing shadows!

Diggyon that code that you have been trying to decipher contains a six and today is July 16, my deciphering is:
"C (see) BAM's DAY W (with) K (Katherine) ON (I have added the word N,lol) 6??" there is a "q" left, lol
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:06:50 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions