*Mo*

Prejudice

A prejudice is a prejudgment: i.e. an assumption made about someone or something before having adequate knowledge to be able to do so with guaranteed accuracy. The word prejudice is most commonly used to refer to a preconceived judgment toward people or a person because of race, social class, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or other personal characteristics. It also means beliefs without knowledge of the facts and may include "any unreasonable attitude that is unusually resistant to rational influence."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

maybe jermaines symbolizes government :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Good Lord,what a shame. So many unemployed, poor people live around, Jacksons cry about they living. Disgusting! Same tricks as with Michael who was also "broke" at the time his "death" though rumors were not coming from Michael. He whould never speak about money.

This is not coming from Jermaine's mouth either, it's an article on a gossip site of which we KNOW they report a lotta BS, especially when it comes to the Jacksons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I'm sure Jermaine was paid for all the interviews he's given since this hoax started and I'm also remembering the house that He and Halima have  as was shown in the recent magazine spread. Not too shabby indeed. Maybe Jermaine just doesn't like paying child support. His second wife Margaret Maldondo[?] said as much in her book about the Jacksons. He wouldn't be the first guy to feel this way if it is indeed the case.

Exactly...he would simply have to downsize his living arrangements if money got that tight.  I don't 'buy' this story at all.  I think this is just another example of something that TMZ posted first and all others will simply copy, paste, edit somewhat and republish...all without checking the FACTS of the story.

Here is a prime example of this.  Shortly after TMZ posted that article, the Toronto Sun (a major newspaper here where I live), published this:

Jermaine 'can't afford' child support

Jermaine Jackson is so broke he can't afford to keep up with his child support payments, according to court documents.

The Jackson 5 legend filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court earlier this week alleging his finances are so dire he can no longer pay $3,000 US-a-month in child support for sons Jaafar and Jermajesty.

He has asked a judge to cut the costs down to just $215 (£143)-per-month, and insists his ex-wife Alejandra Jackson earns more money than him and lives for free at his mother Katherine's estate.

According to the documents, obtained by TMZ.com, the star has earned very little since his $450,000 fee for appearing on Britain's Celebrity Big Brother TV show in 2007.

The claims come almost a year after Alejandra filed suit against the singer, alleging he had failed to hand over $35,550 towards the up-keep of their two sons.

The couple married in 1995 and Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nowhere do they even credit TMZ for the story lol...it's actually really pathetic if you think about it.  We punish and/or even expel students from schools for plagiarism, yet it's acceptable for the media to do it time and time again?  

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

This was from March 2008:

Quote from: "TMZ"
What the Hell Are the Jacksons Doing Now?!
3/23/2008 12:31 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Who knew Motown would lead to skid row? Did you know that the majority of the Jackson family is broke and scrapping for cash -- doing odd jobs like stocking shelves at supermarkets and working on cars to make ends meet?

According to a crazazy report by the New York Post, most of the Jackson clan isn't fairing too well financially -- some of the Jackson boys are even still living at home! Check out a rundown of the current state of events. Michael is on the verge of losing Neverland ranch as well as the family's Encino, Calif., home. He is currently hiding out in Las Vegas.

Marlon stocks shelves at a Vons supermarket in San Diego, and had to temporarily move into an extended-stay hotel with his wife.

Tito formed a band and plays at small gigs for $500 to $1,500.

Randy does odd jobs for income. He acted as Michael's business manager during the 2005 molestation trial, but ran into problems with friends after he persuaded three people to take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay his attorney fees and Michael stiffed them!

Jackie had a failed Internet clothing business and tries to produce. He still lives at home with his parents.

Jermaine splits time between the parents home and his girlfriend's home. He has more than $5 million in federal, state and other liens against him and a 1995 bankruptcy filing. He does not work and is still involved in a messy, protracted divorce.

Janet is the current breadwinner of the family. She bought her mom a Vegas home in anticipation of losing the family's mansion to foreclosure.

La Toya is all but shunned from the family for declaring Michael guilty during the 1993 molestation case. She earns a living mostly in Europe judging beauty and singing contests. She lives with a wealthy boyfriend in Beverly Hills and has little contact with her siblings.

Rebbie married successful businessman Nathaniel Brown.

Daddy Joe still thinks the Jackson family can get it together, saying, "We can get back out there and set the world on fire. If the Rolling Stones can still rake in the money, so too can my boys." Riiiiight.

This was from August 2008:

Tito Not Taking His Brother's Jack-son
8/11/2008 4:01 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Apparently no one in the Jacko family has any money anymore.

Even Tito Jackson is taking money from people and not paying them back, allegedly. A martial arts teacher in Devon, England, is suing Tito for almost $25K, claiming that Wacko's older bro still owes him that much bread from almost $40,000 he loaned him earlier this year.

The original loan, says Matt Fiddes, was for T.J. and his family to travel to north Devon to check out some real estate.

Tito couldn't be reached for comment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

paula-c

Did they see Iluminatti's video that I publish Jaafar in his twitter?
[youtube:3qfns5d0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE[/youtube:3qfns5d0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "paula-c"
Did they see Iluminatti's video that I publish Jaafar in his twitter?

I didn't... That's pretty clear  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

And here I thought I saw most every video. Thanks for that link paula
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:3ji5i7ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43Mig1LYE[/youtube:3ji5i7ko][/quote]

Infected......with vitiligo? Wow........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Good Lord,what a shame. So many unemployed, poor people live around, Jacksons cry about they living. Disgusting! Same tricks as with Michael who was also "broke" at the time his "death" though rumors were not coming from Michael. He whould never speak about money.

This is not coming from Jermaine's mouth either, it's an article on a gossip site of which we KNOW they report a lotta BS, especially when it comes to the Jacksons.

Basically any info we analyze on this site has a media source. Nohing came from anybody's mouth. Besides, even if we hear anything personally from somebody, does not mean necessarily is the truth, right? TMZ, most probably has its own court source that informs about  new filed cases. Katherine who can't live on $26 K/month and filed to increase allowance is not true either?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Thanks for the video Souza.It is actually very good.... I am 50 yrs old and one of the Least predjudice people I know .I have lived all over the world including 3rd world countries and have seen things many people will never see.. but I do know what pisses me off and I can read people and know what type of people piss me off and who I call leaches.

I have no objections to people who make an honest living and people who have had a hard life and need a break but I do not put Jermaine in that group.

I do realize this makes me unpopular in your view but there are other brothers who have done jobs in order to provide for their families and not depended on a brother who worked his ass off and sacrificed most of his life to take care of his responsibilities. Yes MJ was by far more talented but lucky him.

Jermaine cannot spend the rest of his life trying to make his living off of his brothers name.

I have been a single parent all of my my child's life and have NEVER depended on anyone else for his well being and am now paying for his university with no one's help. If I had a famous sister or brother i most certainly would hope that I would not ride thier coat tails after everyone thought he/ she had passed.

Just my opinion and although I am sure I have offended you it is again just my opinion.
Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 02:14:30 AM by LovelyLurker
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

curls

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
This was from August 2008:

Tito Not Taking His Brother's Jack-son
8/11/2008 4:01 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Apparently no one in the Jacko family has any money anymore.

Even Tito Jackson is taking money from people and not paying them back, allegedly. A martial arts teacher in Devon, England, is suing Tito for almost $25K, claiming that Wacko's older bro still owes him that much bread from almost $40,000 he loaned him earlier this year.

The original loan, says Matt Fiddes, was for T.J. and his family to travel to north Devon to check out some real estate.

Tito couldn't be reached for comment.

Hey guys, isn't Matt Fiddes the bodyguard who's claiming to be Blanket's father???!!! Is the article above saying he was a martial arts teacher in England in 2008?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

2good2btrue has posted some interesting videos on Matt Fiddes in this thread:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Thanks for the video Souza.It is actually very good.... I am 50 yrs old and one of the Least predjudice people I know .I have lived all over the world including 3rd world countries and have seen things many people will never see.. but I do know what pisses me off and I can read people and know what type of people piss me off and who I call leaches.

I have no objections to people who make an honest living and people who have had a hard life and need a break but I do not put Jermaine in that group.

I do realize this makes me unpopular in your view but there are other brothers who have done jobs in order to provide for their families and not depended on a brother who worked his ass off and sacrificed most of his life to take care of his responsibilities. Yes MJ was by far more talented but lucky him.

Jermaine cannot spend the rest of his life trying to make his living off of his brothers name.

I have been a single parent all of my my child's life and have NEVER depended on anyone else for his well being and am now paying for his university with no one's help. If I had a famous sister or brother i most certainly would hope that I would not ride thier coat tails after everyone thought he/ she had passed.

Just my opinion and although I am sure I have offended you it is again just my opinion.

Let's A$$ume that this article tells the truth. Jermaine here is not asking for money from Michael but:
Jermaine is asking the judge to slash support payment to $215 a month.

Let's also A$$ume that Jermaine's been earning $1.100 per month and that he is asked to pay $3.000 per month for child support, don't you find that it's a little unfair and a little impossible?
This is how I understood this article at least...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

This man Matt Fiddes, earn lots of money to be a martial arts master :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions