PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Michael's Son Key Witness in Trial
September 17, 2011, 06:11:54 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me, its' bad news...
Don't like that the kids have to go to court... don't know if michael wanted them to do this.
What do you think?

Same here. If Prince testifies I am almost sure  I'll lose my faith because I don't think Michael would go so far .For any child on the planet being in a court could be disturbing. If Prince /children testify I'll know Michael left us for ever. :(

Then why didn't you lose your faith when Paris made speech at the memorial? Or weren't you a believer then? Then why did you believe that Michael is alive? The kids know what's going on and they're mature and smart enough to participate in their dad's new GHOSTS movie and I'm pretty sure that they're enjoying it. This is a once in a lifetime chance. How many times can they act in a real life movie? Can Michael go this far? ABSOLUTELY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Michael's Son Key Witness in Trial
September 17, 2011, 09:57:10 AM
@ annieareyouokannie You should not lose faith because Prince is testifying. You have to understand this is not a normal court case, it is a hoax case.  Now if you have read all the posts, the children are taking acting courses, why do you think they are taking these courses? I will answer this question, so they will be prepared for the court, so he can testify and make it convincing. Don't forget, children may be nervous, and can say things they shouldn't. That's why they are taking acting lessons. I know they all want to be producers, actress etc.. This will be a show that we will never forget.. Please do not lose hope, be positive, Michael wouldn't like to see his fan losing hope on him.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal