finfin

Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I find it preposterous that Oprah has to make it a big deal that MJ had a secret relationship with the Cascio's for that length of time. For goodness sakes, can't anything in his life be sacred????  :evil:

However, it does allude to the fact that if this relationship can be kept secret.....just think of all the other things MJ could do without anyone ever knowing.  :lol:
Yes I agree with your point, michaelsupporter - Michael is a master of being able to keep secrets and it just shows that the wider world know very little about "the man"

I also agree with @ Snoopy71 and @ Le Papillon Bleu sentiments

Teddy has also tweeted on the 19th Nov  before the recording of Oprah

@MarieJoseGMH This is exclusively about Michael only...I will rep him well. He deserve peace and knowing we got his back.
11:31 AM Nov 19th via Twitter for Android in reply to MarieJoseGMH
 Reply Retweet    On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared.

As well as later on in the day after the show was recorded - please NOTE the beLIEver tweets were the same day, but after the recording of Oprah, so it is unlikely he will be asked about being a beLIEver

@Dangerous_Inc YEP YEP.
Friday, November 19, 2010 7:38:52 PM via Twitter for Android in reply to Dangerous_Inc
 Reply Retweet    @hawthornefairy1 WE GOTTA KEEP FIGHTING FOR MJ, F ALL THE REST OF THE BS-WE. THIS IS HIS VICTORY AND OURS TOO. FOCUS ON MJ, NOT OPRAH. Friday, November 19, 2010 7:37:39 PM via Twitter for Android in reply to hawthornefairy1
 Reply Retweet    @hawthornefairy1 AS I SAID B4. IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM, DON'T JOIN THEM, FIND A STRATEGY ON HOW TO DEFEAT THEM...CONT.
Friday, November 19, 2010 7:36:08 PM via Twitter for Android in reply to hawthornefairy1
 Reply Retweet    @michelledombts AKON IS MY FRIEND AND WE THINK ALIKE.
7:33 PM Nov 19th via Twitter for Android in reply to michelledombts
 Reply Retweet    @mjjgirl4ever I'M USE TO BULLIES. THANKS FAM.
7:32 PM Nov 19th via Twitter for Android in reply to mjjgirl4ever
 RTeddy has also tweeted to me yesterday, this indicates to me that he is protected, by us and who else????
eply Retweet    @clearmjsname1 FOR LIFE...MJ FOR LIFE. I THANK GOD FOR MY FRIENDSHIP, HIM MENTORING ME, AND ALLOWING ME TO BE APART OF HIS-STORY.
7:29 PM Nov 19th via Twitter for Android in reply to clearmjsname1

Teddy also responded to a tweet from me yesterday, to me this indicates he is protected not only by us, but by someone else?????   8-)

TeddyRiley1
@finfinfiona I know I'm protected with yalls support.
about 20 hours ago via Twitter for Android in reply to finfinfiona
finfinfiona
 @TeddyRiley1 Whatever, whatever, whatever happens, don't let go of our hands, we are not letting go of yours Dear Teddy!!!
about 22 hours ago via web
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

With teddy reliey being on there, I think he will say what he said on his twitter that he thinks MJ is alive. IMO I think that what they're trying to do, is get more people to beLIEve that MJ, indeed is alive. Just like TS said, its like we're moving on to the next phase! But if disgusting comments about MJ are said on this show, I think we should all send her an email because we've had enough of her! That Simple  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't hear anything in the trailer that made me think of the accusations.  I think the "knocking on the door in the middle of the night" just literally meant that Michael would show up in the middle of the night sometimes.  Or possibly that while he was staying there in 2007, he would wake them up in the middle of the night to write or record.  Several people have mentioned that Michael would call them in the middle of the night, so it seems like this was normal behavior for him.  Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that Frank Cascio also testified for the defense during Michael's trial, since he had been spending time at Neverland when the Arvizos were there.  It was addressed in Aphrodite's book, but I read that over a year ago, so I can't remember for sure if Frank testified or not, but I think he did.  Hopefully Oprah won't bring that up again, but knowing her, she will.

I think the Cascios are mainly going on the show to defend the music that Michael made while he stayed with them in 2007.  One of the reasons why I tend to believe that all of the "Cascio tracks" are really Michael is because the Cascios are some of the few people who have never thrown Michael under the bus.  They have been friends with him for so long, gave him and his family a place to stay for several months when he first came back to the states, and have never even spoken about their relationship with him until now (which they probably now feel they need to do since so many people are doubting them!).  I am not one to think that half of the people, who other folks think are in on this hoax really are, but I have actually thought for quite some time that the Cascios could be in on the hoax.  I think they are some of the few people who Michael actually felt he could trust.  You didn't see him staying with anyone in his family when he first came back to the states.  On the contrary, he stayed about as far away from the family as he could when he first came back since most of the family lives on or close to the west coast.  In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Michael has even stayed with the Cascios some since his "death".  Didn't the kids even visit them last year during the Christmas holiday?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oprah loves them ratings ... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I was angry in my first post..but the thing is maybe the interview is about how Michael was a great person,alone person that needed to stay with a real family...to get to know what a family is...to feel that family love he never had...BUT for the sake of the publicity,for the sake of the rating Oprah had to put up these "parts" of the clip..so that all kinds of people would say "hey let's watch this..BAd news we love it" cause BAD always sells .....and US : we always watch news about Michael no matter how it is rated...as bad or as good....Peace
This is like a chess game, move by move, all strategy. I prefer to wear Michael ARG hoax glasses. The world has no clue and they are the ones whose emotions are being toyed with. Michael has always worked with the biggest most influencial people. Oprah is his mouthpiece I believe too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
I was angry in my first post..but the thing is maybe the interview is about how Michael was a great person,alone person that needed to stay with a real family...to get to know what a family is...to feel that family love he never had...BUT for the sake of the publicity,for the sake of the rating Oprah had to put up these "parts" of the clip..so that all kinds of people would say "hey let's watch this..BAd news we love it" cause BAD always sells .....and US : we always watch news about Michael no matter how it is rated...as bad or as good....Peace
This is like a chess game, move by move, all strategy. I prefer to wear Michael ARG hoax glasses. The world has no clue and they are the ones whose emotions are being toyed with. Michael has always worked with the biggest most influencial people. Oprah is his mouthpiece I believe too.
I so much wish Oprah is the Master's "puppet"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

My 1st reaction after seeing this trailer is "O, get off his back!" Is it because of the ratings? Or is there a real good story?

Anyway, I intend to watch the episode open minded with my focus on MJ and NOT on Oprah. So no glasses for me :geek:  :arrow:  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

WOW,

1. THANKS FOR EMAIL

2.I STILL BELIEVE THIS IS ANOTHER STEP FORWARD IN MJ'S COMING BACK, IT MUST BE A PART OF A PLAN, IF IT ISN'T, MJ WILL DEFINITELY TURN IT INTO HIS BIG FINISH - THAT WILL SMASH THIS WOMAN FROM THE STAGE, SHE WAS ALWAYS AGAINST MJ

STILL WAITING FOR U MJ- MY LOVE

YVONNE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think no way is the show going to be about MJ's late visits being anything sinister that we should be concerned about.  The relationship lasted for 25 years.  Surely if anything horrific was suspected the relationship would have been cut way short of that time span.  I tend to agree that it will further show how lonely Michael was and how loyal and totally normal he was to the people who welcomed him in as just another human being, a friend not a super nova.  

If not then I'm gonna have a fit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

hesouttamylife - that makes sense about the 25 yr relationship.  

I have no doubts this is not sinister but I do worry about what the blinded by the media-person is thinking just from this preview and like someone here said, the preview will create attention, attract viewers and then awareness if after listening to the whole story tomorrow.  

I will keep the faith and hope for the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

This just confirms Oprah is in on it, in my opinion. She's the only person (that I can think of) that has control over how to commercial is put together. What they show, and what they don't. The fact that they put the words like that makes it seem the Cascios are going to admit something about child molestation. That pulls in the audience. I'm sure they're really talking about when he'd visit their house in the middle of the night looking for someone to talk to. So we have Michael's fans watching, and then we have those who aren't really fans but want to see what the Cascios are referring to "showing up in the middle of the night". Whatever is said tomorrow is going to be big, I think. Not huge like BAM! but big enough to satisfy us, anyway. The whole audience is going to watch, while Teddy and the Cascios are center stage. It has to be important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I didn't hear anything in the trailer that made me think of the accusations.  I think the "knocking on the door in the middle of the night" just literally meant that Michael would show up in the middle of the night sometimes.  Or possibly that while he was staying there in 2007, he would wake them up in the middle of the night to write or record.  Several people have mentioned that Michael would call them in the middle of the night, so it seems like this was normal behavior for him.  Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that Frank Cascio also testified for the defense during Michael's trial, since he had been spending time at Neverland when the Arvizos were there.  It was addressed in Aphrodite's book, but I read that over a year ago, so I can't remember for sure if Frank testified or not, but I think he did.  Hopefully Oprah won't bring that up again, but knowing her, she will.

I think the Cascios are mainly going on the show to defend the music that Michael made while he stayed with them in 2007.  One of the reasons why I tend to believe that all of the "Cascio tracks" are really Michael is because the Cascios are some of the few people who have never thrown Michael under the bus.  They have been friends with him for so long, gave him and his family a place to stay for several months when he first came back to the states, and have never even spoken about their relationship with him until now (which they probably now feel they need to do since so many people are doubting them!).  I am not one to think that half of the people, who other folks think are in on this hoax really are, but I have actually thought for quite some time that the Cascios could be in on the hoax.  I think they are some of the few people who Michael actually felt he could trust.  You didn't see him staying with anyone in his family when he first came back to the states.  On the contrary, he stayed about as far away from the family as he could when he first came back since most of the family lives on or close to the west coast.  In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that Michael has even stayed with the Cascios some since his "death".  Didn't the kids even visit them last year during the Christmas holiday?
That's exactly what I got from  watching the trailer.I believe they will be discussing wether it is MJ singing or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "backstager"
This just confirms Oprah is in on it, in my opinion. She's the only person (that I can think of) that has control over how to commercial is put together. What they show, and what they don't. The fact that they put the words like that makes it seem the Cascios are going to admit something about child molestation. That pulls in the audience. I'm sure they're really talking about when he'd visit their house in the middle of the night looking for someone to talk to. So we have Michael's fans watching, and then we have those who aren't really fans but want to see what the Cascios are referring to "showing up in the middle of the night". Whatever is said tomorrow is going to be big, I think. Not huge like BAM! but big enough to satisfy us, anyway. The whole audience is going to watch, while Teddy and the Cascios are center stage. It has to be important.
I agree. But don't you just hate that though? Like specifically choosing words to use in your preview to get more viewers? Especially the secret relationship and that zoom in on Michael and that Child?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\'Piece by piece by piece MJ will be revealed until he drops out\'\'

<---- DaTrootWillPrevail from YouTube.

Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Can O stfu already  :roll: . I actually used to like her but I was a naive kid back then. Sick of this bs.
OMG what made you used to like her?

Remember, the L.O.V.E. It pertains to O as well.  I know, hard to think of that, but MJ would.  Besides, I really feel like she is helping him clear his name.  Why else would the family be on there?  And all this stuff about the Jacksons on her show.  It is not a coincidence.  It's happening too much and too often  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Quote from: "reasonables+luvs+MJ"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Can O stfu already  :roll: . I actually used to like her but I was a naive kid back then. Sick of this bs.
OMG what made you used to like her?

Remember, the L.O.V.E. It pertains to O as well.  I know, hard to think of that, but MJ would.  Besides, I really feel like she is helping him clear his name.  Why else would the family be on there?  And all this stuff about the Jacksons on her show.  It is not a coincidence.  It's happening too much and too often  ;)
You have a point there. The reason why I don't like is her:  All she does is talk about crap. Hope this doesn't happen tomorrow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal