innermichael.com anyone look at this?
July 02, 2010, 02:28:25 PM
Has anyone looked at the website innermichael.com. ?  It is not about the hoax but it is about Michael's spirit, and how He is reaching out to people, to help Him heal the world. This is for people like alot of us, who can't let go of Michael. I didn't have time to read all of it, wanted to see what friends here thought, first. I did send a message, about how many people beLIEve that His "death", ia a hoax, but I have not heard back.  Anyone???
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: innermichael.com anyone look at this?
July 02, 2010, 03:29:10 PM
Interesting. Thanks for giving me some more reading...lot of reading :lol:  But I will enjoy it ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

July 03, 2010, 03:45:40 AM
Thank you very much for sharing it. It did not know this page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

July 03, 2010, 02:53:07 PM
Thanks for the link..I also did not know it exisisted . But I will go check. LOL..It is something for sure up, when so many are now thinking and dreaming and seeing him in visions. I did say, He may have been turned to a SainT or something..if he indeed is gone.
Thanks for the info.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 06:35:41 PM
You can sign up for her newsletters. I have been getting them for awhile. Some of her writing are good but others I do not agree with. I sent her an e-mail,telling her about my own personal Michael experieneces and never heard back. Not sure if that was because she gets so many. I believe she is in Appleton, Wisconsin but Im not 100% sure of that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 06:41:56 PM
I joined also....seems like a really nice site for Michael.  Michael needs this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 02:17:40 AM
I think that we need it too!  It's just so weird that there are so many of us that have this obsession. I can't help but to think there is a higher power, linking us! Why are we so consumed with Michael thoughts, and feelings?!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 04, 2010, 02:46:15 AM
Thanks for the link.

Quote from: "3292gold"
I think that we need it too!  It's just so weird that there are so many of us that have this obsession. I can't help but to think there is a higher power, linking us! Why are we so consumed with Michael thoughts, and feelings?!!

I always thought that I was obsessed and not able to let it go.
During a period of time, I decided to stay away. I did and started again with dreams that pulled me back to read a bit more about how the investigations are going on.

In my desperation of finding other ways, I started new hobbies and got something new to study.
I reached different professionals and experts in their own field, asked questions and at the end I started contacting people who may have had "similar experiences" (cause I thought I was going bonkers). I got many questions answered but I guess that I am programmed already and have a hard time to believe that people can be connected in such a way.
I was lucky to meet a very kind and special person who could manage to send me her energy and I felt it  :?

With this "declaration" :oops:  all I want to say is that I was/ am the most skeptical person in this world, always linking a scientific explanation to certain mental events, ignoring whatever signs were there (this last was explained to me by a very spiritual person) and in the desperation to find more anwers, I needed to become awared of another level of spirituality.

Even if some people would label me and others as "wackos", in my experience I can´t say that MJ was an alien, a saint or another similar theory, but I can assure that his spirit, dead or alive, was extremily powerful and now days some of us can still feel it.
Can you feel it?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 04, 2010, 09:17:23 AM
Gema~ beautiful written!  I have many Michael experiences as well. I know that Spiritually is he very much alive. My belief is that Michael is what called an Incarnated EarthAngel, an angel that takes on human form. Anyways, my question to you and to others that have had some many Michael experiences, is how do you deal with the days of saddness when you feel that he may truly be gone? My visions  and dreams of him of him are so real that my heart says he must be alive but  then my mind says his energy is coming to for the opposite reason.

I know we are to have Faith, but some days  it is harder to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 04, 2010, 12:24:29 PM
Thanks for your words Karen.

In my case, when I felt confused, I was lucky to talk to people who guided me somehow to find clousure and accept the situation as it was perceived by them.

Up to now, the only thing I can say is that I have been feeling things in a level that surprised me and confused me a lot, and I don´t have the answer.
Imo, we humans have energy and it´s proven that we have brain waves and about the brain, we know that much ;)

I ask myself, far from any proven scientific theory; If Dolphins (mammals as us) can communicate by a sonnar, and waves travel in the air, it should be a possibility for humans somehow to be able to get "the gut feeling" or premonitorial thought not just by a chance, but by working it out and for that to happen, both parties must be alive ;)

That is my theory and this contradicts all I was trained for, so for me, it´s hard to admit that there is another level science may research.

My only proof would be if MJ comes back one day or if it is proven globally that he is alive, if not, I would understand it as a delution caused by being mentally exhausted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 04, 2010, 03:42:34 PM
Gema, I love the comparison to the dolphins. Very wise. I know that I can read other peoples energy, I guess sometimes I feel that Michael is the "all powerful one" so why would he come to little ol' me! You gave me hope today. Thank you for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 06:46:21 PM
This is a very soothing site.  I love what they are doing for children.  I must take time to thoroughly read the information there.  Even if Michael lives, there can never be too much of spreading his messages and teaching what his life's work is all about.  Children soak up information like sponges.  By teaching them the values and the real contributions and legacy of Michael Jackson, we create for them a utopia and give them the tools to ensure at least in their life times, a better more perfect world.  I love it.  thank you for this link.  It's just what Michael Jackson would want us to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions