It's a fun possibility to think about. I agree MJ would've at least enjoyed the suggestion.

Anyway, human or alien, I'm down with it.

8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Melzy777"
I believe, if he is dead, that his soul may have returned to his home planet. I don't think that's as crazy as some people think..   :roll:  

The Universe is a large place. It's hard to imagine how someone could feel this way about their earthly existence without ever having felt it yourself.

So, everyone needs to keep an open mind about things they have no facts on or haven't experienced.  

I don't know if you know anything about Lightworkers, Walk-Ins and Starseeds, but I've felt that Michael is a Lightworker, and may have been a Starseed, or had a Walk-In at some point.

You can read about it here and then THINK for yourselves. :
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree with you Melzy777, thank you for posting this. I think this is a subject that so many do not understand and for the simple reason that we are made to believe that the concept of 'aliens' is sheer madness and something only to be laughed at. The image that is given to us is a 3 eyed, green skinned creature that only has the desire to inflict pain and destruction. The Starseed/ lightworker community is filled with very spiritually mature and aware people who connect with consciousness on a deeper level. It is a subject well worth researching as well as plieadians who I believe are helping us to awaken forgotten soul memories of who we really are. We are all connected at this level and if 'aliens' were to look at the state of our planet they would see a population of people who have been made to be blind to the truth of our soul connection and this is at the heart of why our world is in the condition it is in  :( . A world of people who believe they are powerless to make a change and that their voice is too small. For those who do remember, they become incredibly empowered and awaken to our true value and importance, not through ego but through a very powerful connection to the universe and all that resides in it. There are now many people who have connected to the same source and through this, eachother. So the concept of what is 'alien' is not quite as it seems and worth deeper investigation. If you read channellings from 'Plieadians' or 'Galactic federation of light'  of which there are many, you will see just how there words match Michael's perfectly. They speak strongly of love and of being connected to each other and them, they speak in terms of vibration/ frequency and how this is rising on a global scale bringing love and truth to us. There is no religion or forced belief, just a simple understanding of light and the purity of love within us. If this is the 'alien' message that is being received by so many now then I think it is one of the most important parts of our world and the only one that can really change what is at the heart it and heal it. Whether Michael is an alien or not takes on new meaning when you research the truth about who aliens really are. It is quite possible that Michael has channelled them and I'm 100% sure that he 'remembers' if you look and see for yourself how much their words match each other. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come on. MJ was a human and he went to the bathroom too.
(Someone pointed out years ago somewhere that even queen Elizabeth uses the bathroom. A good point to keep the feet on the ground.  ;) )

Off topic:
@ suspicious mind. It's "I just can't.." in Brunei in the signature. It's a pleasure to watch such chemistry between two singers, enjoy:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sweet1"
Seriously, I don't think so! MJ was definitely human. Keep the Faith!

I second that!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

Quote from: "Believe 777"
I believe, if he is dead, that his soul may have returned to his home planet. I don't think that's as crazy as some people think..   :roll:  

The Universe is a large place. It's hard to imagine how someone could feel this way about their earthly existence without ever having felt it yourself.

So, everyone needs to keep an open mind about things they have no facts on or haven't experienced.  

I don't know if you know anything about Lightworkers, Walk-Ins and Starseeds, but I've felt that Michael is a Lightworker, and may have been a Starseed, or had a Walk-In at some point.

I agree with you Melzy777, thank you for posting this. I think this is a subject that so many do not understand and for the simple reason that we are made to believe that the concept of 'aliens' is sheer madness and something only to be laughed at. The image that is given to us is a 3 eyed, green skinned creature that only has the desire to inflict pain and destruction. The Starseed/ lightworker community is filled with very spiritually mature and aware people who connect with consciousness on a deeper level. It is a subject well worth researching as well as plieadians who I believe are helping us to awaken forgotten soul memories of who we really are. We are all connected at this level and if 'aliens' were to look at the state of our planet they would see a population of people who have been made to be blind to the truth of our soul connection and this is at the heart of why our world is in the condition it is in  :( . A world of people who believe they are powerless to make a change and that their voice is too small. For those who do remember, they become incredibly empowered and awaken to our true value and importance, not through ego but through a very powerful connection to the universe and all that resides in it. There are now many people who have connected to the same source and through this, eachother. So the concept of what is 'alien' is not quite as it seems and worth deeper investigation. If you read channellings from 'Plieadians' or 'Galactic federation of light'  of which there are many, you will see just how there words match Michael's perfectly. They speak strongly of love and of being connected to each other and them, they speak in terms of vibration/ frequency and how this is rising on a global scale bringing love and truth to us. There is no religion or forced belief, just a simple understanding of light and the purity of love within us. If this is the 'alien' message that is being received by so many now then I think it is one of the most important parts of our world and the only one that can really change what is at the heart it and heal it. Whether Michael is an alien or not takes on new meaning when you research the truth about who aliens really are. It is quite possible that Michael has channelled them and I'm 100% sure that he 'remembers' if you look and see for yourself how much their words match each other. :D

Hi, thanks for replying.  :)
Well said. I agree with you. I've read many things Michael has said, and it's clear to me that he is in tune with the universe in this way also. It's just a pity that the word 'Alien' has a negative impression on so many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

We are more great than we are thinking about being. We are multidimensional and infinite beings.
 Michael is a creature multidimensional who managed to wake up and to be the one who really is... One of his pictures like that says it " I am a multidimensional creature "
We are already many persons those that we try to wake up of this condition of situation in which we are, handled by a race so called anunaki, reptilianos, or since there are preferred calling they. This world is " a matrix world ", we must be conscious of it. We must start pondering, namely wherefrom we come and to where we go.
Then we will understand what is Michael actually, that it are what it does, which is his message...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

Nice, nice, the only problem is that we don't think he's dead at all. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DangerouslyBad"
alien from a distant galaxy who came here to bring joy and magic to the world? People often said they were amazed at some of the things he did. He achieved more than any other human being has ever achieved. People who knew him as a child said they were shocked at the adult and mature way he behaved and performed. One documentary about him on his 40th birthday actually described his talent as "bordering on the supernatural".

I'm not saying I believe this or that there's proof but when I think about it, it does make some sense. His singing and dancing abilities since a child were unlike anything the world has ever heard and seen, and everyone who knew him said there was something magical and "otherworldly" about him. Steven Spielberg even once joked "It's a nice planet Michael lives on. I wish we could all visit it". But was there a truth in that joke?

Maybe the hoax isn't about making a comeback one day. Maybe it's because he left to return to his home planet and the body he left behind was the "human shell" he used while he was here. Michael himself even once told Liza Minnelli he was from another galaxy and she quoted him, saying he was joking. But was he?

Hi there! I think this is an interesting topic! Now I will chime in with my 2 cents, lol.  :oops:  :P

While I believe he is 100% human, I think there is a slight possibility that Michael could be an Indigo Child.

Indigo children are children born into the world who usually feel different than their peers or are more intuned to the spiritual world around them.

According to Wikipedia, the definition is as follows:

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends and family as being weird; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to authority.[3][5] According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of authority, being smarter than their teachers and a lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[6]

Also here is a video that explains more about Indigo children:
[youtube:3iqfc5sq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg4HJcHbcs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:3iqfc5sq]

Those are my TWO CENTS for free, lolz.  ;)  :lol:  8-)

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal