Kirsche

Re: WHO IS IT - Larry Shaw says IT'S HIM
May 22, 2010, 04:42:28 PM
I just watched the myspace profile pic of Barry Shaw and there was a comment for a picture of o2 MJ.

18. Mai 2010 20:39
great pic, but i think Earnest is right.. Im not a great fan of all doubles in generall, but we know for example who is Earnest Valentino and how does he look like..what about you? i read your blog message about not taking pics of real you.. but to me its only an excuse...show us please real "Barry" , not "Barry being MJ" or whatever.. God bless you..Best regards L.G.

i think it's an interestng comment and yeah,maybe you're all right....maybe it is really him...pretending to be an imposter or however I should call that. Testing us ..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

May 22, 2010, 05:53:45 PM
FINALLY, a response from CG. He is referring to the "webcam picture" John Harrison posted and Barry said repeatedly was HIM, HIMSELF.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

May 22, 2010, 06:40:58 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"
FINALLY, a response from CG. He is referring to the "webcam picture" John Harrison posted and Barry said repeatedly was HIM, HIMSELF.

So, is it maybe Michael using his pictures?  It makes me more and more think, that Barry Shaw could be Michael testin us, like some others said
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

CC

May 24, 2010, 02:45:36 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

So, is it maybe Michael using his pictures?  It makes me more and more think, that Barry Shaw could be Michael testin us, like some others said

i think that too... but who knows?! :roll:
Barry J. Shaw
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Grace

May 24, 2010, 03:09:38 PM
I always thought - and don't kill me for this - that the double / twin / Joseph in the first place got in trouble, NOT Mike. I assumed that Mike had to go through the trials in order to not blow his possibilities to disappear from the public eye into nirvana.

IMHO he had only a choice to prove in court he had done nothing wrong or to say "it was not me but my double" which would have meant a public harakiri.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

May 24, 2010, 05:20:48 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
I always thought - and don't kill me for this - that the double / twin / Joseph in the first place got in trouble, NOT Mike. I assumed that Mike had to go through the trials in order to not blow his possibilities to disappear from the public eye into nirvana.

IMHO he had only a choice to prove in court he had done nothing wrong or to say "it was not me but my double" which would have meant a public harakiri.

No, we have digged up so much on both cases, no one did anything because the prosecution didn't have anything at all. There was no case so it's not possible that the double did something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
What about activities with adults? Could there be some females around the world who assumed that they spent a night of bliss with MJ when it was actually someone else? Likewise, are there some children somewhere who believe that MJ is their father because their mothers assumed that there had been a night of bliss with a child being produced as a result. Let me emphasize that I don't ask these questions to get into a steamy discussion. I just find it tough to wrap my brain around an adult man spending years without any human contact of the intimate variety.There was probably a confidentiality agreement  and Barry or whoever was paid well but ...c'mon...

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Grace"

No, we have digged up so much on both cases, no one did anything because the prosecution didn't have anything at all. There was no case so it's not possible that the double did something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 24, 2010, 06:46:28 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
What about activities with adults? Could there be some females around the world who assumed that they spent a night of bliss with MJ when it was actually someone else? Likewise, are there some children somewhere who believe that MJ is their father because their mothers assumed that there had been a night of bliss with a child being produced as a result. Let me emphasize that I don't ask these questions to get into a steamy discussion. I just find it tough to wrap my brain around an adult man spending years without any human contact of the intimate variety.There was probably a confidentiality agreement  and Barry or whoever was paid well but ...c'mon...

Very possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 09:59:22 PM
Maybe Michael wants everyone to make everyone believe there is someone out there that looks exactly like him, where we can't even see a difference. This may be his way of being able to go out in the public later. There has been no one close enough for him to have that ability.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 10:41:51 PM
The funny thing for me is that if this is Michael testing us, then he is spreading utter hatred for Michael Kiss and Christopher Gaspar for no reason. Two guys who actually support Michael and his message.

So I guess I don't quite get the logic of why he'd do that... someone wanna enlighten me? He's also sent me hateful words. But I no longer have the proof since his original facebook account was suspended.

I really just don't get the hate on MK and CG. Why would Michael do that or condone it?
Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 11:58:19 PM by jessicakthx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2010, 11:52:17 PM
The funny thing for me is that if this is Michael testing us, then he is spreading utter hatred for Michael Kiss and Christopher Gaspar for no reason. Two guys who actually support MIchael and his message.

So I guess I don't quite get the logic of why he'd do that... someone wanna enlighten me? He's also sent me hateful words. But I no longer have the proof since his original facebook account was suspended.

I really just don't get the hate on MK and CG. Why would Michael do that or condone it?

Yeah, that definitely doesn't sound like MJ's nature; rather the very OPPOSITE of his nature.
This "Barry Shaw" guy who was on Facebook was a highly questionable character, seemingly.  :?:  :?:  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

May 24, 2010, 11:59:09 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
The funny thing for me is that if this is Michael testing us, then he is spreading utter hatred for Michael Kiss and Christopher Gaspar for no reason. Two guys who actually support MIchael and his message.

Yeah, that definitely doesn't sound like MJ's nature; rather the very OPPOSITE of his nature.
This "Barry Shaw" guy who was on Facebook was a highly questionable character, seemingly.  :?:  :?:  :ugeek:

Now he's telling us that Michael wanted to be a member of the Heaven's Gate church.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2010, 12:01:58 AM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"

Now he's telling us that Michael wanted to be a member of the Heaven's Gate church.  :roll:
Oh woww!!! Heaven's Gate... Unbelievable!  *smh* LOLz! :shock:  :shock:  :?  :lol:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

May 25, 2010, 05:01:40 AM
This is not a true gauge for anything, but every time  I see a True picture of MJ I feel calm. I am looking, admiring, appreciating, etc

When I opened the page for the web-cam pic of ol' "Barry" I got instantly spooked. Tried to look again at it when someone had it pasted in their message, and again just  :?  spooked. I could not look for more than a few seconds.

MJ, never did that to me, even in pics where he was having a bad hair day, lol.

What that means to me, oh hell I don't know, maybe it's just 6 a.m and I haven't slept yet.lol

I do go   ?huh?   when people can wholeheartedly accept that MJ could pull of a massive-elaborate-intricate-brilliant hoax BUTTTT not have a few body doubles back him up  and go unseen.lol (and I seesaw on my own BD's opinion too)

Peace & Respect All !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

May 25, 2010, 05:18:16 AM
Quote from: "jillybean"
This is not a true gauge for anything, but every time  I see a True picture of MJ I feel calm. I am looking, admiring, appreciating, etc

When I opened the page for the web-cam pic of ol' "Barry" I got instantly spooked. Tried to look again at it when someone had it pasted in their message, and again just  :?  spooked. I could not look for more than a few seconds.

MJ, never did that to me, even in pics where he was having a bad hair day, lol.

What that means to me, oh hell I don't know, maybe it's just 6 a.m and I haven't slept yet.lol

I do go   ?huh?   when people can wholeheartedly accept that MJ could pull of a massive-elaborate-intricate-brilliant hoax BUTTTT not have a few body doubles back him up  and go unseen.lol (and I seesaw on my own BD's opinion too)

Peace & Respect All !

I don't have a problem believing in doubles, but I have a big problem believing they'd behave as "Barry Shaw" is behaving, especially if Michael is being the puppet master.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions