No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

"Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil will ensure peace for future generations."

So this gives meaning to why Michael had the child give the soldier a sunflower. Not just any flower, it was a sunflower.
Click click  :lol:
Thanks pillekelille!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This video is called “Sunflowers” and is created by students of Cal State University Long Beach, a part of a Campus Moviefest.

Somehow, I gotta feeling that this movie contains some clues concerning MJ, not only because of the title “Sunflowers”. May be it is far fetched and I’m seeing clues everywhere.. :roll:  Anyway, this is what I found:  
•   On the door No 101: “MJ’s This Is It has $ 101 Million Reasons to Live on”. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
•   girl in bear costume/in disguise
•   On the foodbox “Have a nice day”:  polyvore.com = MJ shop for fans
•   On 2 alarm clocks nr 727 (1 analoge, 1 digital);
•   2 microwaves zoomed in: “Cell Phone Tower microwave emissions may have caused Michael Jackson's insomnia, and contributed to his untimely death” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
•   “ALIVE Energy” on the microwave;
•   look at the D&G cap (in the room) and the D&G shirt of the guy: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
•   the girl is directing you to sunflowers, I don’t see any sunflowers or roses, but both are advertised;
•   I see coffee and ice cream (favourites of MJ);
•   Music;
•   2 lonely people doing crosswords: birth – date –timers – time – plot –ranch- Gorma (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and more words of possible significance.
•   At the end the guy takes a drastic plunge and it seems like the girl knows what’s going to happen, she looks sad, but she’s not taking action… :(

What can you make out of it? Just curious :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "2 Bad"
Tonight I watched NCIS LA and one of the guys was telling how he had a glove from attending an MJ concert, (front row :-)) And Michael threw the glove, he caught it! Then the other guy was perplexed a bit- "Why just one glove?", the guy says just "The King of Pop"and he smiled. I just grinned when I saw that. Later he had to pull out his surgical gloves to check something on the scene and he put one glove on to pick up what he saw, his partner joked with him "Just one glove?"  :lol:
 8-)  8-)  8-)  It was too cool!

Something else I noticed tonight at Walmart, walking by the little kids clothes, I saw so many "LOVE" & "PEACE" themes!!! I loved it! I wanted to buy a shirt for my dog!! I'll wait on that, she is going to have puppies in a few weeks and she is fat!
Oh and I bet a million bucks (LOL!) that you can't guess the theme of the names for her litter? Go ahead take a guess!!  :lol:  :lol:

We L*O*V*E you Michael!
Just when i think we found all the shows with an MJ theme another one surfaces ....NCIS..never watch it but now i have sooo many shows to watch I'll be stuck in front of the t.v all the time now too...not just the computer....oohhhh God :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pillekelille"
The Message of the Sunflowers:
A Magic Symbol of PEACE
by Georgianna Moore, March 2002

Dedicated to the Children of the World Who Will Sow the Sunflower Seeds of Peace

Once upon a time the earth was even more beautiful than it is today. The water was pure and deep, reflecting within itself the sunlight which gave life to all the creatures beneath the waves.

The earth was green with many kinds of trees and plants. These gave food and shelter to the birds, the animals, and to all mankind. At night the air was so clear that the starlight gave a glow almost as bright as the moon.

The people of the earth lived close to nature. They understood it and honored it and never took more than what they needed from it. The people lived in peace so they prospered and began to build many nations all around the world according to nature's climate.

But one day, a terrible thing happened. A strange spirit of greed entered the hearts of mankind. People began to be jealous of one another, and they were not satisfied will all the good things they already had. The nations wanted more and more of everything: more land, more water, more resources. They squeezed precious minerals from the earth to build terrible weapons to defend their nations from other greedier nations. They killed one another. They polluted the air and the water with poisons. Nature began to die. This is called war. War is ugly. It destroys love and hope and peace.

Then one day a magical thing occurred. The birds of the air, the animals of the land, and the creatures beneath the waters came to an agreement: if they were to survive, something would have to be done to stop these wars. Only through peace could their world survive.

"We cannot speak the human language," they declared, "and mankind can no longer understand ours. We must find among us a symbol of peace so brilliant that all who see it will stop and remember that peace and sharing is beautiful."

"I am what you need," said a golden sunflower. "I am tall and bright. My leaves are food for the animals, my yellow petals can turn plain cloth to gold, my seeds are many and are used for food by all living beings. Yet, the seeds I drop upon the ground can take root and I will grow again and again. I can be your symbol of peace."

All nature rejoiced, and it was decided that the birds would each take one sunflower seed and that they would fly over every nation and plant the seed in the earth as a gift. The seeds took root and grew, and the sunflowers multiplied.

Wherever the sunflowers grew, there seemed to be a special golden glow in the air. The people could not ignore such a magical sight.

Soon they began to understand the message of the sunflowers so they decided to destroy all of their terrible weapons and to put an end to the greed and to the fear of war. They chose the sunflower as a symbol of peace and new life for all the world to recognize and understand.

A ceremony was celebrated by planting a whole field of sunflowers. Artists painted pictures of the sunflowers, writers wrote about them, and the people of the world were asked to plant more sunflowers seeds as a symbol of remembrance.

All nature rejoiced once more as the golden sunflowers stood tall with their faces turned eastward to the rising sun, then following the sun until the setting in the west.

They gave their goodness to the world so that everyone who sees a sunflower will know that the golden light of peace is beautiful.

Sunflowers have become the symbol of a world free of nuclear weapons. After Ukraine gave up its last nuclear warhead, the Defense Ministers of the US, Russia and Ukraine met on a former Ukrainian missile base, June 4, 1996. They celebrated by scattering sunflower seeds and planting sunflowers. Former US Secretary of Defense William Perry said, "Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil will ensure peace for future generations."
  It probably don't mean anything.. I'm just bored  :lol:  :lol:  8-)  it's not my fault if you already read it  :D  :D  8-)   Just kidding around  :D
:D  loveeeddd it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Quote from: "thepeacock2012"
;)  :D  :D I just finished watching The six wives of Henry La Fay and its about a man who six wives think he died in sky diving accident only to find out he is alive when he returns to the funeral that he left plans for....six different times...one of the wives arrives driving a pink caddie with Elvis music playing, there a references to Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln and on the casket guess what!! Sunflowers! Happy Movie watching!! :lol:

I just saw The Six Wives of Henry LeFay. Laughed like mad. Tim Allen is cracked, and working with MJ (I hope it's true), couldn't be anything but a barrel of monkeys, with a little information thrown in!

In addition to the things you noticed, there was also that, Jenna Elfman, wife #2 & 4, once mentioned marrying the goofball a third time, and his daughter says, "Third time's the charm"...Coincidence :?:  Perhaps.  :?

Also, there is the coincidental storyline of TOO MANY women fighting over one dead man!

There is the business of giving two shares of the company to someone loyal enough to be trustworthy, when empowering them with the tie-breaker vote. MJ, I have heard, can hold his own with any set of bankers. Would I be reading too much into him trying, in this movie, to impart some of his bag of tricks to people who need some financial "light"?  He's so smart. But, he's not stingy with knowledge that will help others. I see you.

I watched it for the story, the first time. I didn't want my inner puzzle-solver to take me out of the movie, but I couldn't HELP it!  Michael Jackson will always be a distraction. That's just the way it is.  So, now I have to watch it and really look for MJisms, sunflowers, etc., in there. I'm certain we've only tapped the surface. The very serious parts may contain some MJ wisdom, too...if it IS LightMan ON, there! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Just watched Grown ups...by Sony and there were a whole pile of Michaelisms in that one too...not surpised..that's why I rented it...I can alomost pick out the movies that MJ had something to do with...when I say Michaelism's I mean right down to the bucket of Kentucky fried chicken...and his message really shines through in this movie and its hilariously funny too...its a great watch..especially for a MJ fan :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hi :) ,

Two more things in the movie, The Six Wives of Henry LeFay:

A}  I think it is wife #3, whatever, who was named "Veronica" or "V", as she was also called. This is the second movie, if indeed they both have anything at all to do with MJ, in which these two same (?) names appear. In "V" they were separate people, a guy and a girl.  In this movie, they were the same person, a woman, who held a 50% interest ;) in Tim Allen's character's business, even though divorced ;) from him.

This may not be here nor there, but the wives' order numbers are thrown off by the new information of a previous first wife. So, I think this makes "V" wife #4. Like I said: does this matter? You know how certain people go cuckoo  :P for numerical validation of authentic hoax matters, and, the guy does die while married to the true #6,  :o a death number, according to some....And when he marries true #3 & #5 for the 3rd time, SHE will be true #7--am I right? [ow, my brain]

:lol:

B} The other thing in this movie was the Fall colors. Someone who looooves multi-colored Fall leaf changes, took the time and film to share some utter magic with viewers. I felt the Peace, despite the chaos in the rest of the movie. It was him...

You know, if I find out I was wrong, wrong, wrong about all of these movies, I am going to start writing fiction. An overactive imagination could be making me money!

(sing-song:) Puttin' on my jacket...Hey! "BAM" could simply mean "Busy  At  Moviemaking" :!: (or, Back After Moviemaking) (or, Busily About Moviemaking) ho ho ho...ha ha ha...hee hee hee :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Funny thing.  I watched Elvis and Anabelle this afternoon.  A Goldcrest Productions movie.  The entire movie reminded me of Michael. It's about a pageant queen who dies of cardiac arrest on stage, and then comes back to life on the morgue table.  She then tries to escape her public life by hiding out at the mortician's home.  While she is there the young son discovers that she isn't at all the cheerleader type he assumed she was, that in fact she is a very kind person.  She tries to make the place more cheerful and starts painting the house.  Then she decides to plant seeds, but doesn't tell anyone what it is she planted.  I said to my daughter: If it turns out to be sunflowers I'm going to pee my pants.  Well, it was sunflowers, and I didn't.  Anyway, the movie had a definite Michael theme running through it, everything from cardiac arrest to abuse, from Elvis to the number 7.

I just saw this movie too. Before it said "Goldcrest Productions", it said, "Burnt Orange" something else--enterprises or something. I didn't write it down, because I thought I'd remember it. All the time, I'm thinking "BURNT ORANGE?" Are you kidding me :?:  Where have we seen THAT color every single day for exactly a year, now?? aww, probably just a coincidence.

It sounded like a comedy, the way you described it, and I was completely unprepared for such depth as was there.

My favorite thing in this whole movie was Elvis' tender loving care of his dad. Their roles were almost reversed, where the dad became the child, because of a head injury, and Elvis became the parent, taking care of him, reading to him in the evenings, bonding with him, kissing him. Kissing is the most tender unexpected gesture. It was like he was making up for never telling him how much he loved him, before...and maybe the dad wouldn't have let him, before. But they are all each other has, now. So sweet.

I loved how the movie didn't write him off as just a prop to make the rest of the story workable (that Elvis could substitute as undertaker, while the town presumed the nondescript dad in the background was still on the job, there).

The Dad had a real sweet, loving, and, BTW, witty and clever persona, and the portrayal of him made you feel tenderly towards him, too. This was my favorite part. So many times in real life, people with head injuries or brain malfunction are put away in storage, and never interacted with, as if there is no point. They can't do calculus, or babysit your kids anymore, so what? What does that have to do with their being a person with a beating heart,  a breathing Soul, needing to not be treated like some empty chair in the room?  

This Elvis character was such a good son, with so much on his plate, even having to take on the responsibility of "preparing the dead", as a teenager. I think he felt no one else would understand the specialness of his dad, in his now situation. He let everything slide, to just keep his dad at home. It feels like he was sort of in a Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, himself, even letting the house maintenance go undone, and letting the farm go idle. He was doing only the bare minimum, to keep it together, without cracking. Before he's even grown, he has so many secrets, he can't date or seriously socialize with young people his age, for fear of discovery...The guy was so potentially damaged emotionally, and so alone, and then this pretty little thing gets dropped off onto his embalming table. Of all the sad ways to meet one's true love: TOO LATE. Geez.

This was a story about how evil circumstances and controlling people try to mold and reshape and actually, inadvertently, damage you and arrange your life for you, but how you are still able to rise above anything, and be yourself and "be what you wanna be" .

I thought Annabelle was a little rough with Elvis. She got right in his face sharply, I thought, and decided to cram some sunshine into his life, with or without his cooperation. Live and learn. We ALL have some rough edges which get rubbed smooth by the permitted friction of loved ones. The only thing which saved this relationship was that her heart was in the right place. She looked into his dad's eyes and saw the little person inside. And...she kept his secret. (If she hadn't TPTB would have taken the dad and put him in a vegetation home for old folks.)

This is another movie which had such “a peaceful remoteness” to it!  And a decidedly foreign ambiance. It is another movie with fake DEATH, and sunflowers as players in it. It has to be that MJ had a hand in it, eh? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

MJhasSpoken

By the way in psych ( I dont know if this was mentioned before) they have this bit I think it is s05e01

Romeo and Juliet and Juliet:

Lassiter: You are free to believe what you want.
Shawn: Please don't say that to Gus. Now he'll just tell you that Michael Jackson isn't dead.
Gus: He learned how to fake his death from Lisa Marie.
Shawn: Which implies that Elvis is still alive.
Gus: Elvis died two years ago. Is there no end to your gullibility? I told you that two years ago. He was a cashier in the shoe shop, Shawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Movies that are MJ related have certain themes and props also...like mirrors with lights on them..that entertainers use to put their makeup on..also patio lights and a wall paper that I remembering behind Joe in a photo on TMZ...Sunflowers obviously...and just little ad libs about MJ...like things we know he liked...Kentukey fried chicken...Martin luther King... Abrahan Lincohn...Elivs..butterflies...The new movie with cher...Burlesque...the preview is givning me a feeling that it might be related...I know Cher and Micheal were great friends..and all the red in the movie and the mirror lights...Cher hasn't done a movie in years..if anyone sees this movie in theatre just keep MJ in mind...and the things that I mention seem to be a theme in his movies...and post your finding please ...I will not be able to see this movie in theatre..I will have to wait until the DVD comes out thanks!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Update: Zemeckis Skips ‘Wizard of Oz’ Remake
Published by Jeff Leins on November 17, 2010

After Alice in Wonderland made a billion dollars at the box office, Hollywood went wild with envy, greenlighting and setting up their own fairy tale variations all over town.  One such public domain property is 1939’s The Wizard of Oz, considered an untouchable classic until recently.

Most studios have been dancing around the story, refusing to outright remake the story.  Disney is developing a prequel with Sam Raimi titled The Great and Powerful Oz and Summertime Entertainment is producing an animated sequel, as well as Drew Barrymore’s Surrender Dorothy and other, more gothic takes on the wonderful land of Oz.

Not to be outdone, Warner Bros is in “early talks” with Robert Zemeckis to direct a live-action remake using the very same script performed in the original.  According to Deadline, Warner Bros owns the screenplay, credited to 19 different writers, as part of a deal in 1996 to purchase the Turner Broadcasting System.

WB and Zemeckis are still in discussions so nothing is set in stone, but the sheer notion of a straight remake turns my stomach.  Is nothing sacred?  Is Hollywood so creatively bankrupt it needs to redo a supposedly sacred film?  Are they so arrogant to think they can improve upon the original?  Is the money to be made worth tarnishing the first?  It’s a baffling decision rife with questions, none more fitting than a simple WHY?!

Updated: Robert Zemeckis (via his publicist) confirmed to EW he took a meeting about the remake, but turned it down. Which means an Oz remake could still happen, just without his involvement.

Zemeckis, who directed his own classic in Back to the Future (and arguably Forrest Gump and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?), is currently working on a 3D motion-capture film for Disney based on the Beatles song/video, Yellow Submarine.  He’s also attached to his first live-action movie in a decade, a time travel concept titled Timeless.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Funny thing.  I watched Elvis and Anabelle this afternoon.  A Goldcrest Productions movie.  The entire movie reminded me of Michael. It's about a pageant queen who dies of cardiac arrest on stage, and then comes back to life on the morgue table.  She then tries to escape her public life by hiding out at the mortician's home.  While she is there the young son discovers that she isn't at all the cheerleader type he assumed she was, that in fact she is a very kind person.  She tries to make the place more cheerful and starts painting the house.  Then she decides to plant seeds, but doesn't tell anyone what it is she planted.  I said to my daughter: If it turns out to be sunflowers I'm going to pee my pants.  Well, it was sunflowers, and I didn't.  Anyway, the movie had a definite Michael theme running through it, everything from cardiac arrest to abuse, from Elvis to the number 7.

I just saw this movie too. Before it said "Goldcrest Productions", it said, "Burnt Orange" something else--enterprises or something. I didn't write it down, because I thought I'd remember it. All the time, I'm thinking "BURNT ORANGE?" Are you kidding me :?:  Where have we seen THAT color every single day for exactly a year, now?? aww, probably just a coincidence.

It sounded like a comedy, the way you described it, and I was completely unprepared for such depth as was there.

My favorite thing in this whole movie was Elvis' tender loving care of his dad. Their roles were almost reversed, where the dad became the child, because of a head injury, and Elvis became the parent, taking care of him, reading to him in the evenings, bonding with him, kissing him. Kissing is the most tender unexpected gesture. It was like he was making up for never telling him how much he loved him, before...and maybe the dad wouldn't have let him, before. But they are all each other has, now. So sweet.

I loved how the movie didn't write him off as just a prop to make the rest of the story workable (that Elvis could substitute as undertaker, while the town presumed the nondescript dad in the background was still on the job, there).

The Dad had a real sweet, loving, and, BTW, witty and clever persona, and the portrayal of him made you feel tenderly towards him, too. This was my favorite part. So many times in real life, people with head injuries or brain malfunction are put away in storage, and never interacted with, as if there is no point. They can't do calculus, or babysit your kids anymore, so what? What does that have to do with their being a person with a beating heart,  a breathing Soul, needing to not be treated like some empty chair in the room?  

This Elvis character was such a good son, with so much on his plate, even having to take on the responsibility of "preparing the dead", as a teenager. I think he felt no one else would understand the specialness of his dad, in his now situation. He let everything slide, to just keep his dad at home. It feels like he was sort of in a Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, himself, even letting the house maintenance go undone, and letting the farm go idle. He was doing only the bare minimum, to keep it together, without cracking. Before he's even grown, he has so many secrets, he can't date or seriously socialize with young people his age, for fear of discovery...The guy was so potentially damaged emotionally, and so alone, and then this pretty little thing gets dropped off onto his embalming table. Of all the sad ways to meet one's true love: TOO LATE. Geez.

This was a story about how evil circumstances and controlling people try to mold and reshape and actually, inadvertently, damage you and arrange your life for you, but how you are still able to rise above anything, and be yourself and "be what you wanna be" .

I thought Annabelle was a little rough with Elvis. She got right in his face sharply, I thought, and decided to cram some sunshine into his life, with or without his cooperation. Live and learn. We ALL have some rough edges which get rubbed smooth by the permitted friction of loved ones. The only thing which saved this relationship was that her heart was in the right place. She looked into his dad's eyes and saw the little person inside. And...she kept his secret. (If she hadn't TPTB would have taken the dad and put him in a vegetation home for old folks.)

This is another movie which had such “a peaceful remoteness” to it!  And a decidedly foreign ambiance. It is another movie with fake DEATH, and sunflowers as players in it. It has to be that MJ had a hand in it, eh? :)

DID YOU ALSO NOTICE THAT THE OPENING SCENE STARTS WITH VINCENT PRICEON THE TELEVISION?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

More sunflowers in a movie called "The Kids are alright",and after I turned the movie off, and turned on the t.v to watch The Defenders...guess what they are talking about on there...friggin sunflowers...now I know I need my straight jacket!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

Darn, I had the Defenders on and didn't pay attention!!
I did catch the History Channel- "Declassified: John Lennon" Wow what a crock, the US gov't set out to really ream Lennon, all on implied charges. Lennon a threat to the US gov't? Come on, obviously the gov't was a bit paranoid.
Excuse me if this is posted elsewhere, it just seems to relate even though MJ and Lennon did things differently. Add in Jimi Hendrix and many others too!
All this leads one to wonder... how involved is the US Gov't in those sunflowers?

Keep on watching for those sunflowers!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions