I believe that there will be a trial likened to to kill a mockingbird, in the top picks for Michael's favorite movie.  The wrongly accused being Michael's character.  The prosecution is trying to paint Michael as a drug abuser responsible for his own demise and Murray as the innocent victim whose crime is not in murdering Michael but in being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In truth this will be a trial to defend Michael the loving,  compassionate father and humanitarian who happened to have a sleep disorder and pain management issues against Michael the drug crazed, self destructive, tyrant who would get his drugs by any means necessary with Murray just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will be a battle of wits with the jury either being asked to believe that Michael was innocent of abusing drugs or that Murray is guilty of abusing his profession and causing his "death".  Twisted plot indeed.  And I believe if a trial indeed does commence, it will be short lived and end in a deadlock.  Unless of course Michael himself takes the stand.  Now that would be a real fine ending.  CASE DISMISSED!  Murray goes free and the real criminals are brought to trial for instigating a conspiracy and a plot to rid Michael Jackson of life and liberty and assets.  

Movie of the Week.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I believe that there will be a trial likened to to kill a mockingbird, in the top picks for Michael's favorite movie.  The wrongly accused being Michael's character.  The prosecution is trying to paint Michael as a drug abuser responsible for his own demise and Murray as the innocent victim whose crime is not in murdering Michael but in being in the wrong place at the wrong time. In truth this will be a trial to defend Michael the loving,  compassionate father and humanitarian who happened to have a sleep disorder and pain management issues against Michael the drug crazed, self destructive, tyrant who would get his drugs by any means necessary with Murray just happening to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will be a battle of wits with the jury either being asked to believe that Michael was innocent of abusing drugs or that Murray is guilty of abusing his profession and causing his "death".  Twisted plot indeed.  And I believe if a trial indeed does commence, it will be short lived and end in a deadlock.  Unless of course Michael himself takes the stand.  Now that would be a real fine ending.  CASE DISMISSED!  Murray goes free and the real criminals are brought to trial for instigating a conspiracy and a plot to rid Michael Jackson of life and liberty and assets.  

Movie of the Week.

Ok, that's scary. I just finished watching that movie, it was on TV tonight...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Really :shock: That's deep.

I think I'll rent it to watch for the weekend.  Haven't seen it in a wile.  It is truly a masterpiece.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Ok you guys...Now I have to go rent that movie and watch it again. I haven't seen it in years and don't remember too much, but I get the feeling it's going to tie in here somewhere...and the "Saga" continues! ;)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just found this review of to Kill A Mockingbird online. I am only posting 2 paragraphs, the 2 that sound very, very familiar?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"...I first saw this film several years ago and was so profoundly affected by it that I immediately watched it again. Of course, the defense of a man wrongly accused of a crime is a common story line, but To Kill a Mockingbird stands out as an exceptional example for several reasons. Among them, the date that the film was released: 1962, on the cusp of the civil rights movement in America, and the fact that it takes place in the south in the 1930's. It is also far from the first film to explore the experiences of children and their own personal growth, but To Kill a Mockingbird stands out because of its sheer honesty and natural performances by the child actors portraying these rich characters.

But most of all, this film is special because of Gregory Peck's portrayal of Atticus Finch, a true hero. At the risk of sounding histrionic, my heart aches when I watch him on screen because he is such an incredible man, and is so inherently good. No matter how many times I have seen this film, I smile when I see his interaction with his children, and I well with tears when I see his incredible strength of character. (No easy feat to break through the armor of this cynical film geek who, if given the chance would remake at least a few dozen films with tragic endings.) I was sitting in my car listening to National Public Radio recently the day Gregory Peck died, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I sat and cried hearing the retrospective they offered – mainly because the man who portrayed my own personal cinematic hero was gone, but also because Peck lived his life with the same conviction as his best known role; a fact that makes Atticus Finch all the more tangible. The American Film Institute recently named Atticus Finch the number one hero of all time, a choice I consider both brave and insightful in an age where our heroes generally either wield weapons or have super human physical strength. Atticus Finch fights evil as well, but with his strong moral fiber and his mind. ..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

~Souza~

Just to show you I'm not making it up:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That was on a few days ago here actually
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

bec

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Movie of the Week.

Wow. I'm impressed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

I bought the book last week. The movie was on here recently too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Can the people that really want Michael dead be prosecuted I doubt you can throw the Illuminati in jail it could be the mafia or anybody else but they were obviously sent to do the masters job, Michael is smart and he got away and he has to return to get Murray out of this "trial" but there will be other attempts on his life I don't know if I could handle that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions