Tink

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
February 14, 2012, 04:22:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

I was asked by a family member, who knows I’m an occult researcher, to look into Whitney Houston’s death, as being a sacrifice. Now, I don’t usually do too many articles on the illuminati and their connections with the music industry, because there are thousands of researchers that investigate this sort of thing, but when I looked into this one I figured it was worth sharing my opinions with the world.

Before I get into my research I want to say that I was a Whitney Houston fan and I never judged her as a crackhead, like many others. I know that it is strong people within the music industry and she was definitely one of them. She started out in the Choir and her first solo performance was “Guide Me O Thou Jehova”. Whitney was one of the few entertainers who got a record deal, because of her true talent and not because of connections and affiliations that she had. She paved the way, with her voice and image, for many diva’s that would come after her. Whitney is free from the body and free from the matrix, which means her mission here was complete.

Even though there is tons of research proving it, many people don’t believe that there is a secret society that controls the music and film industry. This is mostly due to ignorance and those people that make this claim are usually the ones who have done zero research into the topic. They simply make these statements because they don’t want to awaken from their celebrity dream world and that is ok. This is why the owners of the matrix put so much money and time into promoting celebrities, because the celebrities are the stars that keep the matrix alive to billions. Whitney Houston sold over 100 Million records and generated Billions of Federal Reserve notes (dollars), Euro’s, and pounds, for the world rulers. But more important than the money, Whitney Houston represented an image to the world and images in the matrix have to be controlled to their end.

I was in the music industry and anytime I involve myself in something I do research to see what I am getting myself into. When I did my research on the music industry I found out that there are 3 major labels that own the Industry and all of the smaller labels within it. These labels are Sony, Universal, and Warner Brothers. Now, what most people don’t realize is that these record labels are all owned by certain Elite families. Just because a company is a publically traded one doesn’t mean that it can’t be privately owned. A publically traded company is broken down into three parts, bonds, preferred stocks, and common stocks.  A corporation is issued bonds from a bank and it then begins to invest into itself with the banker money. The stocks are issued out,first to the preferred stockholders, and then the general public gets a shot at investing into the stocks, as common stock holders.

A corporation is simply a vehicle, called an artificial person in law, that is used to move finance from one place to the next. The bond holders are the true owners of the corporation and as I said above the bond holders are bankers. It is common knowledge that the global Elite run the world through the practice of banking, which is rooted in lending. The Rothschild family are the money manipulators and masters who control banking in Europe and the Rockafeller’s control banking here in the Corporate U.S. Thus, at the end of the day the entertainment industry is controlled and owned by the bankers, just like every other industry.

Everything that takes place in public is first planned in private through secret societies. This is the way the world has always worked and the music industry is no exception to this. Before a entertainer is given a recording contract they must first be a member of a secret society. A so called X member of the illuminati, who was a music executive in the 70’s spoke about this publically, his name was John Todd. According to Todd, every musician and entertainer in the music industry and Hollywood, has to be a initiated wizard or witch before they are offered a recording contract. This is what some writers have called the selling of the soul or light to Lucifer. In his speeches John Todd further demonstrates that after the record is cut and the master is finished, it is then given to a coven of witches and wizards who conjure up a demon. Once the demon is conjured the witches and wizards ask the entity to attach itself to every copy or duplicate that is sold to the public, which guarantees the success of the record and also takes control of the listener. If you want to research Todd’s work in full I have all of his recorded material on MP3 and would be glad to send it to you. (Email me at 13signsastrology@gmail.com)

The point I am making above is that the music industry is a cult and once one gets a record deal they are now an initiate and are a part of the cult for life. Whitney Houston was no exception to this rule and she took the oath back in the 70’s. Once the oath is pledged you become the property of the record labels and the machines and you can NEVER retire. The only way out of the game is death! If you think I’m lying, please email me with one entertainer who has successfully retired from the industry, never to come back again. There is no way out.

Whitney Houston reached the peak of her career in 1992 when she starred in the film Body Guard, with Kevin Costner. If you notice all of the big entertainers have to do a film when they reach their peak so that they can generate more capital for their masters aka the label. Whitney had a pristine image, for the most part, and this is why many, including myself, respected her. In her music and even in the Body Guard film she played the type of person she was in real life. Little did Whitney know that the people that control the industry love to breakdown the image of pure and clean folks and this is exactly what they set out to do after the Body Guard film. She later starred in Waiting To Exhale and Cinderella, but information began to leak that she was often late for interviews and a no show sometimes. This was around the same time she met and would eventually marry Bobby Brown.

You see, in the music industry nothing happens without the consent of the label and Whitney meeting and marrying Bobby Brown was no different. The life of an entertainer doesn’t stop when the cameras go off, the entertainment spills over into your personal life, because as I said above, when you sign the deal you are now the property of the labels. The labels allowed Whitney to Marry Bobby Brown and if one does any investigation they will see that her life began to go downhill shortly after. Now I’m not blaming Bobby for Whitney’s fall, because he took the oath and made a deal with the goat just like her, so I believe they used Bobby to make Whitney’s life more interesting and to begin to tarnish her image. Like I said the music industry is not for the pure hearted and Whitney was a pure soul indeed! The labels knew what kind of person Bobby was and they knew he would be a good pick for their goals with Whitney. So, the labels began to work rituals based on Bobby and Whitney’s relationship, remember everybody in the game aka the industry plays a part even when the cameras go off.

Whitney Houston stated in her interview with Oprah in 2010 that she was attracted to Bobby because he, “took control of her and their relationship, and she liked that.” In reality Bobby was acting as Whitney’s handler, which is a term used in mind control. A handler is one who is used within a mind control experiment to break another and to get them to do what the controllers of the experiment want, this was Bobby’s role. The labels wanted to spice up Whitney’s life aka destroy her pristine image, which they had been targeting since she got into the industry. You may wonder why they would want to do a thing like this, but if you’re not in the industry then you can’t imagine how diabolical the people are who run the show. These people thrive on drama, sex, violence, and drugs. As they say, sex sales! Entertainers are products of the elite and they are treated as such, they (The Elite) don’t give a shit about human values morals and the likes. The people that are behind the scenes are master witches and wizards and their goals are constant control and power.

Whitney Houston was addicted to cocain and she became infamous for this habit. You have to ask you’re self why was she addicted to cocain, because from a metaphysical point of view, people that use drugs are using them to cover up something. According to her 2010 interview with Oprah, Whitney said, “Bobby would draw eyes all over their home.” Could these be the all seeing eye that depicts Lucifer’s eye within the occult. I already proved above that these people are witches and wizards. She further states that, “Bobby was her drug”, which further proves that she was using the drugs as an escape from her life with Bobby. Whitney wasn’t happy with herself and the way her life was ending up and in the same interview with Oprah she even referred to herself as “the devil.”

According to Bobby Brown’s sister, who would go on drug binges with the couple, “Whitney hallucinates and sees demons when she’s high; she bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the devil for the injuries.” Bobby’s sister Tina goes on to say that,  Houston sees ‘demons’ everywhere she goes, and beats herself up while saying “The Devil be hitting me.” Tina claimed that drugs have made Whitney so paranoid she sees evil apparitions and once drilled a spy-hole in her bathroom to look for “demons.” She said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby.’ She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby.” She added: “She breaks everything – mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”Now, ask yourself, what’s really going on within the music industry? Is it just drugs or was Whitney demon possessed? Why are all of these celebs hooked on drugs and why are all of these celebs dying young?

Whitney was of no use to the industry anymore because as many of you know she couldn’t sing the way she use to. The drugs and the demons drained her life force, because Whitney was pure and wasn’t built for demonology. Whitney was sacrificed aka thrown from the freedom train, and done away with a day before the grammy’s as a industry ritual. She was found dead in a bath tub within the hotel of Clive Davis’s pre- Grammy Awards party. This was a ritual, just like every other aspect of Whitney’s life. Whitney was born on August the 9th and died on February 11th. (9-11) 9-11 is a numerical code used by the elite to perform human sacrifice rituals and Whitneys death was no exception. She died a night before the Grammy’s because within the occult one can harness the energy of the deceased to attain the ends of their choice. Whitney’s energy will be used for the awards tonight and this is why the media jumped all over her death before the cause was even discovered. This is a ritual folks.

My last piece of information that I will submit, about the occult connections to the music industry, is Madonna’s performance at the Super Bowl. This performance, by Madonna, was a High priestess ceremony. The costume worn by Madonna speaks volumes as to her rank with the secret society within the music industry. Madonna was interviewed, prior to the Super Bowl, on Anderson Cooper show and she said, “The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful. Don’t take her words for granite, as she is telling you that her performance was a ritual. The Holy of Holies is the name of the most sacred place found within Solomon’s Temple. No one was ever permitted to enter the Holy of Holies but the High Priest. This privilege was only granted on the Day of Atonement, to offer the blood of sacrifice and incense before the mercy seat. Whitney Houston was the Blood sacrifice that was offered on the Sabbath day, or Saturday, exactly 7 days after Madonna’s performance.

So there you have it folks. The music industry is really a secret society in disguise and it’s much more than music. If you’re considering being an entertainer do your research and know what you’re getting yourself into. Without knowledge of the occult one doesn’t stand a chance of surviving within the music and film industry. If you enjoy your own self expression and individuality then the industry isn’t for you. Once the deal is made your life will be ritualized and controlled forever.

I've also heard the Whitney suffered Bipolar Disorder, and the drugs brought on Schizoaffective Disorder, of which the delusions can scare someone horribly. Look it up - it takes drugs to control.

Actually, many delusions that people have suffered and blamed others for over the centuries, have been caused by unstable minds: Schizophrenia, BPD, name it. Back then, they'd lock the "loonies" up in Insane Asylums for good.

@paula-c: What is your method of research? Anything other than websites? So - Givenchi designed Madonna's and other's outfits, perhaps the entire Halftime Shebang. Is Givenchi in on the alleged "occult" too? They're a design house, most beloved around the world.

Are you using any occult books for reference? I'd surely think you'd be using the real books, not just the internet, which can self-reference itself. Any translations from the International Museums?

There's no "Secret Society" around the music industry - I've only seen those who don't push themselves, claim that there's always "something," blocking them.

The truth of the matter? Creating music has ALWAYS been inside the artist, themselves! Whether they say they're channeling a higher power,
or sitting on couches and strumming, humming - inside a fullblown studio, it doesn't matter!

The real effort comes into touring, to pick up fans: how many dives are you willing to play in, before you go from the smaller venues, to the larger ones?
How are you promoting yourself? Those who've done well for themselves, you will see a pattern: they don't party all night, before they play the next night. They get sleep, they eat, etc.

THEY WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF! That's the real secret!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

February 14, 2012, 05:24:01 AM
And this is what the DEA requires all doctors to use, who are registered to write Opiates (tamper resistant Rx pads): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As long as the person's real name is used, then the DEA has everything straight. I do have a feeling that many doctor's are going to have
their wrists slapped over this. There will be some bro-haha, and then only if they're caught, will they be penalized.

It's illegal for others to access anyone's medical records, other than those with a reason, period, the end! The woman who got into Farrah
Fawcett's records broke the law!

More info:http://www.rxpaper.com/CA-pad-order-CART.html
Doctors must register with the DEA, it's quite complicated - but it's done so, to weed out those who'd give out drugs freely.

FYI - this came down, either 2008 0r 2009, because of either Heath Ledger or Michael Jackson. I've been on pain medication for about 10 years now, and I do remember when docs didn't need this special paper, filed with the DEA.

In other words: Each, and every pill I swallow that's a schedule drug, is recorded by the DEA.
It's like that for everyone, who takes Opiates.

Please feel free to post these links where appropriate. It did take some digging.

Tink, the government breaks the law EVERYDAY, there is NO CONSQUENCES...PERIOD!

Your doctor works for BIG PHARMA!! 
BIG PHARMA KILLED....SAY IT FOR WHAT IT IS... BIG PHARMA KILLED WHITNEY HOUSTON WITH THE TOXIC SHIT THEY CALL ....PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION!

Do American's really think their medical records are confidential?
Do American's know when they order a pizza from local pizza joint that your information is sold to local police departments so they can get you on a warrant?
You better hope your pizza arrives before the sheriff does.

And if you think your doctor has your best interest in mind......let me tell you they dont.......I'll tell you why....

When I was on my adderall, I was taking 60 mg in morning & 60mg in afternoon. The highest dosage my doctor ever prescribed. When I was going thru what I thought was depression, I went back to my doctor, he wanted to add ANOTHER anti-depressent.

I said no, i suggested an increase in my adderall. which I was at 50mg x2 daily. He said he wanted me to see a therapist to get thier opinion. I went there, she asked me why I wanted an increase, not knowing anything about the man-made disease of ADHD, I said I was getting distracted easily.  Bam...was there for less than 10 minutes....she gave me the prescription for 60mg x2= 120 mg a day.....

When I brought the prescription in to get filled....there was always a delay with it going thru to my insurance company. I asked the pharmacist....how come there is a delay everytime I get this prescription filled? Pharmacist said she has to call insurance company to get it approved. But never told me why.....

I blew it off.....got my prescription & left......

I wasn't until after I was off my prescription that i called my insurance company on some claims & I decided to ask about why the pharmacy had to call everytime I got my Adderall filled.

What she said blew my mind...........Ma'am the dosage you we're on 120mg. It comes up with a warning of POTENTIAL OVERDOSE!....she asked if my doctor or pharmacist ever mentioned this when they prescribed this high of dosage for me?

NEVER, NEVER did my doctor, therapist, or pharmacist EVER MENTION A POSSIBLE OVERDOSE.

This is one example of "how they don't care about us"..........by Michael Jackson.

LovesShyMichael - I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but just because there are some doctors out there who are over prescribing and misusing their station in life doesn't mean they all are.

I can assure you that not all doctors are bad; not all doctors just want your money, and not all doctors will prescribe you something just because you want it. Not all doctors are in it just for the money either, and it takes many years to pay off their school debt. You are throwing everyone into the same category and that is wrong.

Regarding the DEA - what Tink says is true. In fact, doctors get into a huge amount of trouble if they are caught not keeping their Rx pads locked up. Some of the larger institutes have gone to electronic Rx pads which helps prevent abuse. There are measures being take to ensure the safety of the patient.

I totally understand your side - but in moderation most drugs work. The problem is that either the doctor or the patient can and do misuse by either over prescribing or over medicating. But, not all doctors do this.

About Whitney - I'm deeply saddened by her death. It makes me angry because it was avoidable. She was too young to leave us, to leave her daughter. She had so much to give the world and other than her problems with abuse she was relatively healthy - to our knowledge. People need to take accountability for their actions and quit playing the victim. I think if Whitney were alive today she'd say that it was a stupid thing to mix alcohol and prescription drugs. Oh - and it's clearly on the Rx labels but patients either forget, ignore it, or think it won't happen to them. Yes, there may be other factors but all that is clear right now is that she mixed the two for a lethal combination.

Lastly, my belief is that if you aren't in trouble with the law you don't have to look over your shoulder and worry about them coming to knock on your door.

Blessings
@voiceforthesilent: I agree with most of what you say.
I chose my new healthcare insurance, because of their self-inclusive computer system, electronic RX pads to the pharmacy, and how the doctors and nurses can quickly communicate with ME, their patient. It's the most important thing in the world to me: my health! But, they still have to handwrite on the DEA pads for specific items, by law.

Moderation is indeed the key. To be honest? I really detest drunks at parties, because they don't see how sloppy they are - they're also stinky, sweaty and gross! Fastest way to drive me away.

And as for any possible overdose? YES - with my pills, most definitely. Which is why I use a pill minder.

I have lowest  numbers I can take, up to max numbers. Because I went out Sat., I lost my voice, and was in severe pain all day - even with
the pain meds. Was it worth going out? YES.

But I promise, I'm never going to stopper another bathtub's overflow again! OMG! I give on that one, I give on it! I never realized, that it's the height of your head, if you fall asleep and drift down. :'(

400 people per year drown in their bathtubs in America! That isn't counting falls, that often lead to permanent health issues.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Older People More Vulnerable
The CPSC study found that people age 75 and older are even more vulnerable. From 1991 to 2002, the number of people 75 and older who were treated in a U.S. hospital emergency room for product-related injuries increased an astonishing 73 percent. During the same period, the number of Americans in that age group grew by only 27 percent.

In 2006, the Centers for Disease Control reported that unintentional falls were the #1 reason adults over 45 visited the emergency room. Here's how that breaks out:
Ages 45-54: 817,043
Ages 55-64: 633,428
Age 65+: 1,840,117
Each week, more than 30,000 Americans over the age of 65 are seriously injured by falling, and nearly 250 die from their injuries, according to the NSC. Of those who do survive falling, 20-30 percent experience debilitating injuries that affect them the rest of their lives. Falling is also the leading cause of injury, and the leading cause of injury-related death, for both men and women 75 and older.

Most Fatal Falls Occur at Home
According to the NSC, 54 percent of all falling-related deaths of older people are caused by seniors falling down at home, and 20 percent of those fatal falls occur in residential institutions.

The most common serious injury from falling is a hip fracture. More than 24 percent of all people suffering a hip fracture die within a year of falling, and another 50 percent never return to their prior level of mobility and independence.

"These are preventable injuries," said CPSC Chairman Hal Stratton. "Older Americans are living longer and are more active than ever. We want them to enjoy themselves, free from debilitating injury."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

February 14, 2012, 07:11:37 AM
Whitney Houston’s Death and The Secret-Society, Called The Music Industry

I was asked by a family member, who knows I’m an occult researcher, to look into Whitney Houston’s death, as being a sacrifice. Now, I don’t usually do too many articles on the illuminati and their connections with the music industry, because there are thousands of researchers that investigate this sort of thing, but when I looked into this one I figured it was worth sharing my opinions with the world.

Before I get into my research I want to say that I was a Whitney Houston fan and I never judged her as a crackhead, like many others. I know that it is strong people within the music industry and she was definitely one of them. She started out in the Choir and her first solo performance was “Guide Me O Thou Jehova”. Whitney was one of the few entertainers who got a record deal, because of her true talent and not because of connections and affiliations that she had. She paved the way, with her voice and image, for many diva’s that would come after her. Whitney is free from the body and free from the matrix, which means her mission here was complete.

Even though there is tons of research proving it, many people don’t believe that there is a secret society that controls the music and film industry. This is mostly due to ignorance and those people that make this claim are usually the ones who have done zero research into the topic. They simply make these statements because they don’t want to awaken from their celebrity dream world and that is ok. This is why the owners of the matrix put so much money and time into promoting celebrities, because the celebrities are the stars that keep the matrix alive to billions. Whitney Houston sold over 100 Million records and generated Billions of Federal Reserve notes (dollars), Euro’s, and pounds, for the world rulers. But more important than the money, Whitney Houston represented an image to the world and images in the matrix have to be controlled to their end.

I was in the music industry and anytime I involve myself in something I do research to see what I am getting myself into. When I did my research on the music industry I found out that there are 3 major labels that own the Industry and all of the smaller labels within it. These labels are Sony, Universal, and Warner Brothers. Now, what most people don’t realize is that these record labels are all owned by certain Elite families. Just because a company is a publically traded one doesn’t mean that it can’t be privately owned. A publically traded company is broken down into three parts, bonds, preferred stocks, and common stocks.  A corporation is issued bonds from a bank and it then begins to invest into itself with the banker money. The stocks are issued out,first to the preferred stockholders, and then the general public gets a shot at investing into the stocks, as common stock holders.

A corporation is simply a vehicle, called an artificial person in law, that is used to move finance from one place to the next. The bond holders are the true owners of the corporation and as I said above the bond holders are bankers. It is common knowledge that the global Elite run the world through the practice of banking, which is rooted in lending. The Rothschild family are the money manipulators and masters who control banking in Europe and the Rockafeller’s control banking here in the Corporate U.S. Thus, at the end of the day the entertainment industry is controlled and owned by the bankers, just like every other industry.

Everything that takes place in public is first planned in private through secret societies. This is the way the world has always worked and the music industry is no exception to this. Before a entertainer is given a recording contract they must first be a member of a secret society. A so called X member of the illuminati, who was a music executive in the 70’s spoke about this publically, his name was John Todd. According to Todd, every musician and entertainer in the music industry and Hollywood, has to be a initiated wizard or witch before they are offered a recording contract. This is what some writers have called the selling of the soul or light to Lucifer. In his speeches John Todd further demonstrates that after the record is cut and the master is finished, it is then given to a coven of witches and wizards who conjure up a demon. Once the demon is conjured the witches and wizards ask the entity to attach itself to every copy or duplicate that is sold to the public, which guarantees the success of the record and also takes control of the listener. If you want to research Todd’s work in full I have all of his recorded material on MP3 and would be glad to send it to you. (Email me at 13signsastrology@gmail.com)

The point I am making above is that the music industry is a cult and once one gets a record deal they are now an initiate and are a part of the cult for life. Whitney Houston was no exception to this rule and she took the oath back in the 70’s. Once the oath is pledged you become the property of the record labels and the machines and you can NEVER retire. The only way out of the game is death! If you think I’m lying, please email me with one entertainer who has successfully retired from the industry, never to come back again. There is no way out.

Whitney Houston reached the peak of her career in 1992 when she starred in the film Body Guard, with Kevin Costner. If you notice all of the big entertainers have to do a film when they reach their peak so that they can generate more capital for their masters aka the label. Whitney had a pristine image, for the most part, and this is why many, including myself, respected her. In her music and even in the Body Guard film she played the type of person she was in real life. Little did Whitney know that the people that control the industry love to breakdown the image of pure and clean folks and this is exactly what they set out to do after the Body Guard film. She later starred in Waiting To Exhale and Cinderella, but information began to leak that she was often late for interviews and a no show sometimes. This was around the same time she met and would eventually marry Bobby Brown.

You see, in the music industry nothing happens without the consent of the label and Whitney meeting and marrying Bobby Brown was no different. The life of an entertainer doesn’t stop when the cameras go off, the entertainment spills over into your personal life, because as I said above, when you sign the deal you are now the property of the labels. The labels allowed Whitney to Marry Bobby Brown and if one does any investigation they will see that her life began to go downhill shortly after. Now I’m not blaming Bobby for Whitney’s fall, because he took the oath and made a deal with the goat just like her, so I believe they used Bobby to make Whitney’s life more interesting and to begin to tarnish her image. Like I said the music industry is not for the pure hearted and Whitney was a pure soul indeed! The labels knew what kind of person Bobby was and they knew he would be a good pick for their goals with Whitney. So, the labels began to work rituals based on Bobby and Whitney’s relationship, remember everybody in the game aka the industry plays a part even when the cameras go off.

Whitney Houston stated in her interview with Oprah in 2010 that she was attracted to Bobby because he, “took control of her and their relationship, and she liked that.” In reality Bobby was acting as Whitney’s handler, which is a term used in mind control. A handler is one who is used within a mind control experiment to break another and to get them to do what the controllers of the experiment want, this was Bobby’s role. The labels wanted to spice up Whitney’s life aka destroy her pristine image, which they had been targeting since she got into the industry. You may wonder why they would want to do a thing like this, but if you’re not in the industry then you can’t imagine how diabolical the people are who run the show. These people thrive on drama, sex, violence, and drugs. As they say, sex sales! Entertainers are products of the elite and they are treated as such, they (The Elite) don’t give a shit about human values morals and the likes. The people that are behind the scenes are master witches and wizards and their goals are constant control and power.

Whitney Houston was addicted to cocain and she became infamous for this habit. You have to ask you’re self why was she addicted to cocain, because from a metaphysical point of view, people that use drugs are using them to cover up something. According to her 2010 interview with Oprah, Whitney said, “Bobby would draw eyes all over their home.” Could these be the all seeing eye that depicts Lucifer’s eye within the occult. I already proved above that these people are witches and wizards. She further states that, “Bobby was her drug”, which further proves that she was using the drugs as an escape from her life with Bobby. Whitney wasn’t happy with herself and the way her life was ending up and in the same interview with Oprah she even referred to herself as “the devil.”

According to Bobby Brown’s sister, who would go on drug binges with the couple, “Whitney hallucinates and sees demons when she’s high; she bites and beats herself black-and-blue but blames the devil for the injuries.” Bobby’s sister Tina goes on to say that,  Houston sees ‘demons’ everywhere she goes, and beats herself up while saying “The Devil be hitting me.” Tina claimed that drugs have made Whitney so paranoid she sees evil apparitions and once drilled a spy-hole in her bathroom to look for “demons.” She said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby.’ She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby.” She added: “She breaks everything – mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”Now, ask yourself, what’s really going on within the music industry? Is it just drugs or was Whitney demon possessed? Why are all of these celebs hooked on drugs and why are all of these celebs dying young?

Whitney was of no use to the industry anymore because as many of you know she couldn’t sing the way she use to. The drugs and the demons drained her life force, because Whitney was pure and wasn’t built for demonology. Whitney was sacrificed aka thrown from the freedom train, and done away with a day before the grammy’s as a industry ritual. She was found dead in a bath tub within the hotel of Clive Davis’s pre- Grammy Awards party. This was a ritual, just like every other aspect of Whitney’s life. Whitney was born on August the 9th and died on February 11th. (9-11) 9-11 is a numerical code used by the elite to perform human sacrifice rituals and Whitneys death was no exception. She died a night before the Grammy’s because within the occult one can harness the energy of the deceased to attain the ends of their choice. Whitney’s energy will be used for the awards tonight and this is why the media jumped all over her death before the cause was even discovered. This is a ritual folks.

My last piece of information that I will submit, about the occult connections to the music industry, is Madonna’s performance at the Super Bowl. This performance, by Madonna, was a High priestess ceremony. The costume worn by Madonna speaks volumes as to her rank with the secret society within the music industry. Madonna was interviewed, prior to the Super Bowl, on Anderson Cooper show and she said, “The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful. Don’t take her words for granite, as she is telling you that her performance was a ritual. The Holy of Holies is the name of the most sacred place found within Solomon’s Temple. No one was ever permitted to enter the Holy of Holies but the High Priest. This privilege was only granted on the Day of Atonement, to offer the blood of sacrifice and incense before the mercy seat. Whitney Houston was the Blood sacrifice that was offered on the Sabbath day, or Saturday, exactly 7 days after Madonna’s performance.

So there you have it folks. The music industry is really a secret society in disguise and it’s much more than music. If you’re considering being an entertainer do your research and know what you’re getting yourself into. Without knowledge of the occult one doesn’t stand a chance of surviving within the music and film industry. If you enjoy your own self expression and individuality then the industry isn’t for you. Once the deal is made your life will be ritualized and controlled forever.

I've also heard the Whitney suffered Bipolar Disorder, and the drugs brought on Schizoaffective Disorder, of which the delusions can scare someone horribly. Look it up - it takes drugs to control.

Actually, many delusions that people have suffered and blamed others for over the centuries, have been caused by unstable minds: Schizophrenia, BPD, name it. Back then, they'd lock the "loonies" up in Insane Asylums for good.

@paula-c: What is your method of research? Anything other than websites? So - Givenchi designed Madonna's and other's outfits, perhaps the entire Halftime Shebang. Is Givenchi in on the alleged "occult" too? They're a design house, most beloved around the world.

Are you using any occult books for reference? I'd surely think you'd be using the real books, not just the internet, which can self-reference itself. Any translations from the International Museums?

There's no "Secret Society" around the music industry - I've only seen those who don't push themselves, claim that there's always "something," blocking them.

The truth of the matter? Creating music has ALWAYS been inside the artist, themselves! Whether they say they're channeling a higher power,
or sitting on couches and strumming, humming - inside a fullblown studio, it doesn't matter!

The real effort comes into touring, to pick up fans: how many dives are you willing to play in, before you go from the smaller venues, to the larger ones?
How are you promoting yourself? Those who've done well for themselves, you will see a pattern: they don't party all night, before they play the next night. They get sleep, they eat, etc.

THEY WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF! That's the real secret!

Do that which is my method of research?, internet of course, and what is your method?, all good or bad investigations in this forum are of the internet, there there is much good or bad information, so you have to read much, you hear a rumor that she was probably bipolar, where to read it in any media or it told it you personally?, I also read many times that she used crack, but that does not mean that I created everything what is said in the media.
I am not interested if there are people that not agree with what I think of the industry of music and cinema, am not here to convince anyone of what I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 14, 2012, 07:48:21 AM
Sounds familiar....oh come on not again :? :shock:
And again.....reference to Michael.......

Whitney Houston Family Divided Over Burial

There is a rift in Whitney Houston's family over where she should be laid to restThere's a rift in Whitney Houston's family over where she should be laid to rest ... TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us ... Dionne Warwick, Whitney's cousin, and Cissy Houston, Whitney's mom, both want the burial to take place in Atlanta. They believe Atlanta is the place Whitney enjoyed the most and had the fondest memories.

But the rest of the family wants Whitney buried in Newark -- where she was born, and subsequently discovered at a local Baptist church (below).

We're told Cissy's position is succinct:  "Michael Jackson did not want to be buried in New Jersey, and Whitney did not want to  be buried in New Jersey."

We're told Cissy and Dionne caved, after other family members convinced them New Jersey is where the world will remember her most.

It's unclear why they think the world will remember Whitney more in Newark than ATL.

No offense New Jersey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

February 14, 2012, 08:00:30 AM

There is a rift in Whitney Houston's family over where she should be laid to restThere's a rift in Whitney Houston's family over where she should be laid to rest ... TMZ has learned.

Family sources tell us ... Dionne Warwick, Whitney's cousin, and Cissy Houston, Whitney's mom, both want the burial to take place in Atlanta. They believe Atlanta is the place Whitney enjoyed the most and had the fondest memories.

But the rest of the family wants Whitney buried in Newark -- where she was born, and subsequently discovered at a local Baptist church (below).

We're told Cissy's position is succinct:  "Michael Jackson did not want to be buried in New Jersey, and Whitney did not want to  be buried in New Jersey."

THIS statement makes NO sense!!!!  Why on earth would Whitney's Mom say Michael didn't want to be buried in NJ???????  He wasn't FROM there???  WHY draw the comparison?  I'm sure it was never an option!  That is a CRAZY remark and DOES make me wonder now about some things.

We're told Cissy and Dionne caved, after other family members convinced them New Jersey is where the world will remember her most.

It's unclear why they think the world will remember Whitney more in Newark than ATL.

No offense New Jersey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
February 14, 2012, 08:13:27 AM
Yes absolutely right @fordtocarr.
How would she know about that anyway?
Just strange.....

Only New Jersey connection that I can think of at the moment is the Cascio family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Grace

February 14, 2012, 08:23:07 AM
Here's a video suggesting the body arrived in New Jersey (scroll down).
Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 08:25:04 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 14, 2012, 11:20:45 AM
I agree Fordtocarr....it doesn't make sense that she would say that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

RK

February 14, 2012, 11:42:53 AM

During the pre-grammie party hosted by Clive Davis, they held a minute silence while this picture of Whitney was on the screen. Her body was still above on the 4th floor at the time.
I think the picture was carefully chosen and speaks volumes. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

February 14, 2012, 11:49:55 AM

THIS statement makes NO sense!!!!  Why on earth would Whitney's Mom say Michael didn't want to be buried in NJ???????  He wasn't FROM there???  WHY draw the comparison?  I'm sure it was never an option!  That is a CRAZY remark and DOES make me wonder now about some things.

No offense New Jersey.

That's the point, actually: neither technically got their wish (I believe the Jackson's purchased 12 plots for themselves; this is so all the siblings can be interred together, along with their parents).

This whole thing with WH, has just been making me remember my daddy's death, and wishes - and I wish I could hold my daddy one more time, even down to being put into the ER.

Unfortunately, do know what Bobbi's going through...as daddy died in my arms, even though I was a few years older.

Several of my first cousins and I, are in charge of the family plots and Mausoleum out here, yet I had to cave on my father's final resting place myself...I desperately wanted to bury him here, where we have several plots, where he loved to live! I order the flowers, visit monthly, etc. But daddy didn't die here. Unless you use a private jet, you have to jump through so many hoops, it's insane, all due to fear of dead bodies. :'( You have to use a temporary casket, certified by the airlines. It wasn't lack of money...they threw a huge fit.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 12:25:21 PM
Grace
Reply #230 on: Today at 12:33:40 AM »
I think we have all reason to remember her beauty and how much love she brought into our lives.

I think you are 100 % rigth, thank you Grace  bearhug !!!
Until now from all the stars Whoopi Goldberg was the most respectful to Whitney passing and she said it best," even though we all know some of what Whitney went through we need to respect Whitney's daughter"  /bravo/ . Even with all her flaws (we all have them) Whitney's daughter seemed to love her without any judgment  :'( .

Hot Topics-Remembering Whitney Houston - The View
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ky3MfujRk[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 14, 2012, 12:32:46 PM

No offense New Jersey.

I do not is that this playing TMZ with all this,..Maybe Michael attend this funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 01:12:15 PM
blankie
Reply #254 on: February 14, 2012, 04:25:37 AM »
Sweet  :cry: she speaks about Michael..  bearhug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAMNo38EeFo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

OMG Blankie what have you done to me  :'( :'(  :'( :'( , yes she tried ,God knows that she tried ,all she needed from people was LOVE and RESPECT,exactly what Michael needed also :( !!!
Thank you for sharing this video  bearhug !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 14, 2012, 01:31:18 PM
Thx blankie for sharing that video :cry:
I just watched Lenny's video message..."We all struggle, but...Why does it take death for us to appreciate folks? one day we're talking shit, next day they're the greatest thing that ever lived...which is it?"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQaTUg1JSw8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

February 14, 2012, 01:33:28 PM
Tink
« Reply #266 on: February 14, 2012, 05:46:04 AM »
They deemed it not murder, btw.

Natural causes, or side affects of addiction is all we're left with.
My friend who suffered high blood pressure and smoked cigarettes? They said the bath water was much too HOT, and killed her instantly...there could be a similarity here.

And if you think this is a hoax, I want you to WATCH this video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THOSE are tears of real grief, of losing a friend! Whitney is definitely DEAD, people - no doubt about it. No one's holding back; no smiles.

Here's another video, of a friend HIDING Whitney's ADDICTION: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When dealing with Addicts, you can't ever give them any Champagne again; no beer; no alcohol, ever again! It's like putting bullets in the chamber of a gun, and putting it against your head, and playing Russian Roulette! Full-blown addiction is when there's only one empty chamber.

Addiction, you need your friends to slap your friends up side your head!
Kelly messed up, man - she messed up...Whitney did NOT have a naturally raspy voice at all; the people around the person who's addicted, enabled her!!

This has nothing to do with Michael whatsoever. I'm completely disgusted and floored, that so many of you are trying to tie the two together - and call her death a hoax!  :(

LOOK at her loved one ones truly grieving!! Even Bobby Brown wigged out, at his concert

Real life isn't tidy; death is messy and disgusting. After attending the Pre-Grammy parties, I'm 1000% sure, Whitney Houston is DEAD.

Yes Whitney is dead unfortunately ,this is what I think too  :( .And talking about Bobby Brown ,today I heard a interview with one of Whitney's friend who knows her,even before she was married .Her name is Jennifer Holiday and she told Piers Morgan that unfortunately she started to take drugs before she meet Bobby  :( .She said this because she was asked by Piers.Majority of people blame Bobby Brown for her downfall and he was curious to know the truth.Well "the truth" was very,very painfull cause it's almost the same with what TINK already told us.Please listen to her and you will all understand what is like to be in that stupid bussiness  >:( .Bobby and Whitney loved each other, but love isn't enough to make a marriage work.They both had very serious problems with drugs and I'm glad they had enough sense to walk away from the marriage alive. They had dinner together three days before Whitney died  :( .

Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:37:21 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions