Someone may have said this but the more we see Paris, Prince and Blanket sharing their thoughts about their father the more the non-believers of this hoax will convert. Paris in particular is truly the fiery one. It's obvious that she speaks her mind and would feel comfortable sharing absolutely anything with her daddy.  First of all, this is a father/entertainer who'd spent more time with his children than the average father in the industry. Those children didn't know anyone better than their dad. Secondly, if he were high or inebriated on meds all of the time I'm quite sure that Paris would've known right away and she would've been the one to stage an intervention that worked. Also, I'm a mom whose door is always open (literally). In fact, if my bedroom door is closed for an extended period of time they will sit next to it until I open it. I'm saying this to say that if Mike was high all of the time, or addicted to propofol and regularly used an IV for sedation just to sleep at some point wouldn't one of the children walk in on that? Certainly there are numerous debates and scenarios, but suffice it to say that if his family couldn't encourage an intervention his children would've been able to do so and I believe that he would've taken one look at Paris's face and quit cold turkey.

I'm just not buying it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

So true,so true,i agree.x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I agree with you and I have never thought that Michael would even entertain the thought of Propofol or any drug that was not something for immediate health concerns etc...because his children are his salvation, his children are his angels and I really do not think for a minute he would risk dying and leaving them because of some outlandish drug. The story stinks right from the start. It's crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

i totally agree on this  :) i never believed he used these dangerous stuf ,because he has children he loves so much !! i am a mother of 3 and i know i never would ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

Agree! I don't believe he was addicted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

I don't know if they like doing the interviews but I'm enjoying watching and hearing them speak.  The more they speak, the better acquainted we're becoming with their varying personalities.  His family painted a picture of a man who had a serious problem which would make perfect sense when planning the hoax (for the cause of death).  The funny thing is that the aftermath is painting a completely different picture.

What a mess.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions