~Souza~Topic starter

According to Twitter it's best to do the rally between 12:00 (midnight) and 6:00 am. Around that time you can make a tweet trending with around 500 contributors. If we all participate it should be doable. We left Elvis out of the tweets, because we noticed many do not want to participate if ElvisAndMJ is the topic. Because we and a lot of other members as well think it's still a good idea to draw attention to this, the idea is to make the hastags #MJAlive and #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom trending, and post a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the index page of the website. In that case we will draw attention to the hoax recap AND elvisandmj.com, and visitors can make up their own mind.

The hashtags:

#MJAlive
#michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom

Now trending and worth taking advantage of in our tweets:

#wakemeupwhen

It's very short notice, so please tweet this topic and the video to all your followers and link it like crazy!

It should be possible to get around 500 hoaxers to join the rally. Like Jermaine said:

"The media should take notice..."

Let's help Jermaine a little with that!

[youtube:3pk6dexh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdT72DvQsW8[/youtube:3pk6dexh]

To be exact: it's midnight July 10, between July 9 and July 10, so tonight! Here is the timetable:

Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 07:17:12 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Re: New Twitter Rally
July 08, 2010, 06:56:19 PM
Yes, I think we should let Elvis out of this ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 08, 2010, 07:00:35 PM
^ I second that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Hazzely

July 08, 2010, 07:00:55 PM
We could take advantage of this TT "Involuntary manslaughter" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  to tweet #MJAlive or #Michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom  since Murray was also charged with involuntary m. for now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

ROFL

July 08, 2010, 07:05:08 PM
Good idea!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

~Souza~Topic starter

July 08, 2010, 07:12:33 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
We could take advantage of this TT "Involuntary manslaughter" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  to tweet #MJAlive or #Michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom  since Murray was also charged with involuntary m. for now..

True, but that means we should tweet now and that won't do it, we need to plan this in advance. Let's hope this will still be trending in a few days, or otherwise something else we could take advantage of! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 07:13:01 PM
The key to have a successful twitter campaign this time ( and yes I contributed to the previous campaign!) is to have a lot more people willing to send a couple of tweets and people will need to believe that it is the right thing to do.
What needs to be better articulatedr is:

1. Why a twitter campaign?  
2. Which message to we want to get out?

By getting 1) and 2) right, this could be a great success...

What do you all think?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Hazzely

July 08, 2010, 07:17:33 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

True, but that means we should tweet now and that won't do it, we need to plan this in advance. Let's hope this will still be trending in a few days, or otherwise something else we could take advantage of! ;)

Oh and now that I've seen what was that TT about..my bad!!!

I know i'm going off topic but check this out, this officer was found not guilty and charged with inv.mansl.
Pardon my language but THIS FUCKING WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY, INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER MY ASS!!
[youtube:1jinyo5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqGT74vBKk[/youtube:1jinyo5c]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 08, 2010, 07:21:25 PM
I think we should link to the page that was created for newcomers. Most non-believers or the non-interested need to see the main reasons for us believing in the hoax, from the start. I agree that the Elvis connection is putting people off and we are trying to grab people's attention with something that is too instantly dismissed as crazy by too many people. Their interest needs to be sparked with something they can see and it needs to be made obvious to them that events do not add up.
Maybe all the events with Murray would be good too as this is what the majority of the public would have some knowledge on. Focusing on what has been broadcast on the mainstream news and papers will be something they can relate too.  The first thing people need to 'see' is that it is infact very likely that MJ did hoax his death, then if their curiosity is peaked then they maybe intrigued to find out more, including why. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

July 08, 2010, 07:27:33 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I think we should link to the page that was created for newcomers. Most non-believers or the non-interested need to see the main reasons for us believing in the hoax, from the start. I agree that the Elvis connection is putting people off and we are trying to grab people's attention with something that is too instantly dismissed as crazy by too many people. Their interest needs to be sparked with something they can see and it needs to be made obvious to them that events do not add up.
Maybe all the events with Murray would be good too as this is what the majority of the public would have some knowledge on. Focusing on what has been broadcast on the mainstream news and papers will be something they can relate too.  The first thing people need to 'see' is that it is infact very likely that MJ did hoax his death, then if their curiosity is peaked then they maybe intrigued to find out more, including why. JMO

#michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom redirects to the index, where the recaps are on top in all languages, that should do the trick.

But we need to plan this as well. I can make a video and spread it on YouTube, but I am sure there are more ways to spam this around. Facebook, Myspace etc.

Any ideas? And are there people that want to help with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 07:35:25 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"

#michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom redirects to the index, where the recaps are on top in all languages, that should do the trick.

But we need to plan this as well. I can make a video and spread it on YouTube, but I am sure there are more ways to spam this around. Facebook, Myspace etc.

Any ideas? And are there people that want to help with that?

Sorry, I didn't realise that  :oops:

I have read that it's the amount of contributors that is the problem, so maybe everyone could create several accounts as well as lots of tweets. This is not my forte really but I will have a think on it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
July 08, 2010, 08:36:22 PM
I'm definitely in Souza...i tweeted my butt off over the last few days. Just let me know if there is anything I can help with. I agree that we need to re-direct here, but using a different hashtag.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 08, 2010, 09:48:47 PM
The whole Elvis & MJ thing made a WHOLE lot of sense though, I will help with the new twitter trending mission, but we should still try to make many people aware of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login somehow :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 08, 2010, 09:55:41 PM

Oh and now that I've seen what was that TT about..my bad!!!

I know i'm going off topic but check this out, this officer was found not guilty and charged with inv.mansl.
Pardon my language but THIS FUCKING WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY, INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER MY ASS!!
[youtube:2q9qud9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqGT74vBKk[/youtube:2q9qud9w]

oh yea that case was serious...i was in oakland today n they evacuated the schools n sent ppl home from work early for the verdict cuz they were scared ppl were going to riot...it was a mess

midnight to 6 am is referring to which time zone? i think thats very important to establish since we're all over the world
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

July 08, 2010, 10:16:04 PM
When exactly is this going to take place?
I'm willing to stay up 'till 12. ;)
Though we better hurry before the World Cup TTs move in!

Some people should post on the believer groups on Facebook,
telling them to check the page first of course.
I'm sure they'd agree to spamming the review page,
since it's well put-together.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal