No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
I have researched this extensively and would like to share this here because I don't even flinch regarding Conrad Murray being "charged", so perhaps this will put some other minds at ease regarding his "charge of involuntary manslaughter."

Definition of involuntary manslaughter according to CA penal code 192B

Involuntary manslaughter is divided into two categories and they are...

1.  Constructive manslaughter
2.  Criminally negligent manslaughter

Involuntary manslaughter is charged in ONE of the two categories/divisions listed above...NOT BOTH!  The legal terminology used in charging for each of the divisions/categories above is as follows...

1.  Constructive manslaughter:  "In the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony."

2.  Criminally negligent manslaughter:  "In the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection."  

(Special note...vehicular manslaughter is in a totally separate category).

Moving along...here is the entire "charge" against doc Murray as listed at the DA's website showing him charged BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.  :lol:   Interestingly enough, this is just about the only place the ENTIRE CHARGE can be found.  Hundreds of internet articles only list the charge partially, showing him charged in ONE way in ONE division, making it appear legitimate because it can only be charged ONE way in ONE division, not BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.

This is the charge as listed at the DA's website...(I simply copied and pasted it here)

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953), was charged in case No. SA073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court.  The count alleged that Murray “ did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; AND in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection.”

This clearly shows that he is "charged" BOTH ways, in BOTH divisions.  The divisions are separated by the semi-colon above and the word "AND" in bold print.  Also, notice that the "or" in the legal definition of division 2 (criminally negligent manslaughter) has been changed to "and" in the charge listed at the DA's website.

Additionally, constructive manslaughter requires a witness to the crime.  In this case, the crime would be administering the lethal dose of profofol.  We've been told there were no witnesses.  So thorough research of the penal code clearly shows that the charge listed at the DA's website is "bogus" and does not exist in reality.  It is also interesting that the charge from the DA's website makes a point to say "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and we know that is not Mike's legal name.   ;)

My thinking has been for a very long time, that somehow this is tied into a DEA prescription drug sting and there is a real Dr. Murray (not the guy we see who is a celebrity at TMZ and appears only in staged photo sessions by NPG) but a real Dr. Murray who is perhaps cooperating with or is in trouble with the DEA, combined with Michael's/The Jacksons cooperation for a prescription drug sting operation.  It is also extremely interesting to note that on 02/08/10, the reading of the "charge" by the judge was waived by Murray and Chernoff and was not filmed, broadcast or released to the public in any way.  There had to be a reason for this because the "reading of the charge" is more than customary.  If you go back and look at the TMZ video of that day in court, you will clearly see that Murray and Chernoff waived the reading of the charge and the DA has never made a public statement on camera about the "charge" which is highly unusual when the most famous and beloved person in the world has been "murdered."   :lol: The DA always makes a statement on camera in such cases.    :mrgreen:

So, I have never lost a moment's sleep or an ounce of faith about the hoax due to the "charge" against doc Murray.   I have no idea what the deal is with the DA.  If Mike is aiding in a prescription drug sting operation or what...but the charge listed at the DA's website does not LEGALLY EXIST according to penal code 192b.   :D  

About June 14th, remember, this is just a preliminary hearing.  At the preliminary hearing, the judge ALONE will decide whether or not there is enough evidence to support the criminal complaint to proceed with a trial.  In my estimation, the case will eventually be dismissed due to lack of evidence (of course, because Mike is alive and well).  Of course, June 14th may even be postponed but eventually there is going to be a preliminary hearing at which time the judge will decide whether to proceed with the case or dismiss it.  :mrgreen:

The DA's involvement in the hoax was apparent to me from the moment it was announced that the DA would not go to a grand jury for an indictment, but instead file a criminal complaint.  That is just unheard of and absurd in a case like this.  Michael Jackson has been murdered and there is no "grand jury involvement or indictment."   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Then when I saw the charge listed at the DA's website in it's entirety, researched the penal code, found that it is charged in ONE of two ways, I concluded that everything regarding "doc Murray" is indeed staged...I just wish Mike would hurry up and let us know what the heck is really going on.... :lol:  

I hope this thread helps for anyone who is upset or paranoid about doc Murray being "charged."  According to the penal code, he has not been "charged" with anything that legally exists in reality.    :D

I love you, Michael!  And YES, I will be there!

ADDENDUM:  And for those who love to "really dig and investigate" here is the link to the DA's website.  Notice how on ALL other press releases, the headline title says "man charged with stabbing" "man charged with robbery"  "man charged with murder", etc.  But on 02/08/10, the headline simply says "Jackson Physician Charged" - it doesn't say with what in the headline title. ;)  Then, for a thorough comparison, click on ALL the other links there where someone is charged with "murder or involuntary manslaughter" and read the press release.  You will see a significant difference in the way those presses are worded.  They ALL simply say charged with "involuntary manslaughter or charged with murder."  They do not go into detail with the legal terminology as described above in doc Murray's case.  In my estimation, this is just Michael's way again of leading us to the truth.  He made sure they listed the "entire charge" with it's complete "legal terminology" so that we could investigate, research, and find the "truth."  It can't be charged BOTH ways/BOTH divisions, it is either/or. We would have never known this if the "legal terminology and entire charge were not listed."  In other words, if it just said charged with "involuntary manslaugher" as ALL other press releases do, we would not have been able to research.  He always leads us to the "truth" amidst the "lie."  Another example, we know he is not 5'9" and 136 pounds.  He always gives us something to beLIEve in.  I'm a 100000000000% beLIEver.  I'm unshakable!   :mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So are you saying that you have found that it be unlawful to charge him in both ways? Have you checked this against U.S. code and Rev. Code?

Edited to say: Looks like they fall under the same category, so that wouldn't matter because there is no else. In other words it is not an either or, it means if you commit any of these acts they fall under (b). Otherwise this would be a separate subheading in my opinion.
It's like saying (less crime, this is just an example for those of you that will point out what I say) a person is DrunK: If he walks crooked, or he falls down. (not either or, just if any of these apply)

It reads
(b) Involuntary—in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection. This subdivision shall not apply to acts committed in the driving of a vehicle
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"
I have researched this extensively and would like to share this here because I don't even flinch regarding Conrad Murray being "charged", so perhaps this will put some other minds at ease regarding his "charge of involuntary manslaughter."

Definition of involuntary manslaughter according to CA penal code 192B

Involuntary manslaughter is divided into two categories and they are...

1.  Constructive manslaughter
2.  Criminally negligent manslaughter

Involuntary manslaughter is charged in ONE of the two categories/divisions listed above...NOT BOTH!  The legal terminology used in charging for each of the divisions/categories above is as follows...

1.  Constructive manslaughter:  "In the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony."

2.  Criminally negligent manslaughter:  "In the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection."  

(Special note...vehicular manslaughter is in a totally separate category).

Moving along...here is the entire "charge" against doc Murray as listed at the DA's website showing him charged BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.  :lol:   Interestingly enough, this is just about the only place the ENTIRE CHARGE can be found.  Hundreds of internet articles only list the charge partially, showing him charged in ONE way in ONE division, making it appear legitimate because it can only be charged ONE way in ONE division, not BOTH ways in BOTH divisions.

This is the charge as listed at the DA's website...(I simply copied and pasted it here)

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953), was charged in case No. SA073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court.  The count alleged that Murray “ did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson…in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; AND in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection.”

This clearly shows that he is "charged" BOTH ways, in BOTH divisions.  The divisions are separated by the semi-colon above and the word "AND" in bold print.  Also, notice that the "or" in the legal definition of division 2 (criminally negligent manslaughter) has been changed to "and" in the charge listed at the DA's website.

Additionally, constructive manslaughter requires a witness to the crime.  In this case, the crime would be administering the lethal dose of profofol.  We've been told there were no witnesses.  So thorough research of the penal code clearly shows that the charge listed at the DA's website is "bogus" and does not exist in reality.  It is also interesting that the charge from the DA's website makes a point to say "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and we know that is not Mike's legal name.   ;)

My thinking has been for a very long time, that somehow this is tied into a DEA prescription drug sting and there is a real Dr. Murray (not the guy we see who is a celebrity at TMZ and appears only in staged photo sessions by NPG) but a real Dr. Murray who is perhaps cooperating with or is in trouble with the DEA, combined with Michael's/The Jacksons cooperation for a prescription drug sting operation.  It is also extremely interesting to note that on 02/08/10, the reading of the "charge" by the judge was waived by Murray and Chernoff and was not filmed, broadcast or released to the public in any way.  There had to be a reason for this because the "reading of the charge" is more than customary.  If you go back and look at the TMZ video of that day in court, you will clearly see that Murray and Chernoff waived the reading of the charge and the DA has never made a public statement on camera about the "charge" which is highly unusual when the most famous and beloved person in the world has been "murdered."   :lol: The DA always makes a statement on camera in such cases.    :mrgreen:

So, I have never lost a moment's sleep or an ounce of faith about the hoax due to the "charge" against doc Murray.   I have no idea what the deal is with the DA.  If Mike is aiding in a prescription drug sting operation or what...but the charge listed at the DA's website does not LEGALLY EXIST according to penal code 192b.   :D  

About June 14th, remember, this is just a preliminary hearing.  At the preliminary hearing, the judge ALONE will decide whether or not there is enough evidence to support the criminal complaint to proceed with a trial.  In my estimation, the case will eventually be dismissed due to lack of evidence (of course, because Mike is alive and well).  Of course, June 14th may even be postponed but eventually there is going to be a preliminary hearing at which time the judge will decide whether to proceed with the case or dismiss it.  :mrgreen:

The DA's involvement in the hoax was apparent to me from the moment it was announced that the DA would not go to a grand jury for an indictment, but instead file a criminal complaint.  That is just unheard of and absurd in a case like this.  Michael Jackson has been murdered and there is no "grand jury involvement or indictment."   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Then when I saw the charge listed at the DA's website in it's entirety, researched the penal code, found that it is charged in ONE of two ways, I concluded that everything regarding "doc Murray" is indeed staged...I just wish Mike would hurry up and let us know what the heck is really going on.... :lol:  

I hope this thread helps for anyone who is upset or paranoid about doc Murray being "charged."  According to the penal code, he has not been "charged" with anything that legally exists in reality.    :D

I love you, Michael!  And YES, I will be there!

ADDENDUM:  And for those who love to "really dig and investigate" here is the link to the DA's website.  Notice how on ALL other press releases, the headline title says "man charged with stabbing" "man charged with robbery"  "man charged with murder", etc.  But on 02/08/10, the headline simply says "Jackson Physician Charged" - it doesn't say with what in the headline title. ;)  Then, for a thorough comparison, click on ALL the other links there where someone is charged with "murder or involuntary manslaughter" and read the press release.  You will see a significant difference in the way those presses are worded.  They ALL simply say charged with "involuntary manslaughter or charged with murder."  They do not go into detail with the legal terminology as described above in doc Murray's case.  In my estimation, this is just Michael's way again of leading us to the truth.  He made sure they listed the "entire charge" with it's complete "legal terminology" so that we could investigate, research, and find the "truth."  It can't be charged BOTH ways/BOTH divisions, it is either/or. We would have never known this if the "legal terminology and entire charge were not listed."  In other words, if it just said charged with "involuntary manslaugher" as ALL other press releases do, we would not have been able to research.  He always leads us to the "truth" amidst the "lie."  Another example, we know he is not 5'9" and 136 pounds.  He always gives us something to beLIEve in.  I'm a 100000000000% beLIEver.  I'm unshakable!   :mrgreen:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So are you saying that you have found that it be unlawful to charge him in both ways? Have you checked this against U.S. code and Rev. Code?

Edited to say: Looks like they fall under the same category, so that wouldn't matter because there is no else. In other words it is not an either or, it means if you commit any of these acts they fall under (b). Otherwise this would be a separate subheading in my opinion.
It's like saying (less crime, this is just an example for those of you that will point out what I say) a person is DrunK: If he walks crooked, or he falls down. (not either or, just if any of these apply)

It reads
(b) Involuntary—in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to felony; or in the commission of a lawful act which might produce death, in an unlawful manner, or without due caution and circumspection. This subdivision shall not apply to acts committed in the driving of a vehicle

This is a very complicated thread and has to really be studied in order to fully absorb it.  It takes at least a couple of hours to investigate and research the code and absorb it all.  It's not simple by any means.  To answer your question in short, and the question you asked above, it has to do with the divisions of the code and the language used in each division when charging.  For example, what you just listed above in your question, is indicative of the two divisions themselves. The charge as listed at the DA's website does not legally exist as a single count of involuntary manslaughter.  As I said, it takes much time and study to investigate it, it's not simple.   :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OMG!  A friend of mine tweeted the link for this thread to Jodi Gomes, noted below....sent to her at 11:00 P.M. June 3rd

@jodigomes Conrad Murray's charge doesn't legally exist. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     11:00 PM Jun 3rd  via web  

And Jodi Gomes tweeted this just 1 hour 10 minutes after receiving my friend's tweet...

Hurts that I have to love you in a time and space that doesn't exist. Never would've made it without you #RIP     12:10 AM Jun 4th  via TweetDeck  

This gave her just enough time to thoroughly research this thread and connected links!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

She also just recently tweeted these...

No criminal charges for 7 of Michael Jackson's doctors You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -> WE SAW THIS COMING!     Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:41:59 AM  via TweetDeck  

All's well that end's well.... Sometimes bad beginnings can have excellent endings.     Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:20:10 PM  via web  (She's tweeted this SEVERAL times over the last year when talking about Michael.   ;) )

@JacksonSource something bigger than the A&E show forthcoming ;-)     Sunday, August 01, 2010 12:34:20 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OMG!  A friend of mine tweeted the link for this thread to Jodi Gomes, noted below....sent to her at 11:00 P.M. June 3rd

@jodigomes Conrad Murray's charge doesn't legally exist. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     11:00 PM Jun 3rd  via web  

And Jodi Gomes tweeted this just 1 hour 10 minutes after receiving my friend's tweet...

Hurts that I have to love you in a time and space that doesn't exist. Never would've made it without you #RIP     12:10 AM Jun 4th  via TweetDeck  

This gave her just enough time to thoroughly research this thread and connected links!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

She also just recently tweeted these...

No criminal charges for 7 of Michael Jackson's doctors You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login -> WE SAW THIS COMING!     Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:41:59 AM  via TweetDeck  

All's well that end's well.... Sometimes bad beginnings can have excellent endings.     Thursday, July 29, 2010 1:20:10 PM  via web  (She's tweeted this SEVERAL times over the last year when talking about Michael.   ;) )

@JacksonSource something bigger than the A&E show forthcoming ;-)     Sunday, August 01, 2010 12:34:20 PM

Oh my - this really sounds like she's trying to give some hope in the midst of all of this. Especially the last two tweets...I hope the something bigger that JacksonSource is talking about is Michael coming back to us alive and well. Thank you for sharing this information!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal