~Souza~

Although musically completely different, it reminds me a little of Elvis' In the Ghetto:

[youtube:1on0jh9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw[/youtube:1on0jh9w]

Great song. The word gets out, through his music. Just pray people will get it this time.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is this going to be on the album? Don't see this album title on the tracklist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

It's great! :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sprint911

remix ft. Jay Z

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sprint911"
remix ft. Jay Z

Someone placed an old Jay Z verse to the song. He didn't really do this song with Jay Z.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

For those of you saying that this song isn't listed on the album, I have seen this song titled as "Hollywood Tonight" also.  I hope it really is the same song, because I like it too  :D   However, I am disappointed that Escape and Place with No Name aren't on the album.  Does anyone think that maybe there are more songs on the tracklist that haven't been released?  I find it odd that a CD would only have 10 songs....I hoping there are more and the titles are being withheld until the CD comes out.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good point this track could be "Hollywood Tonight". Maybe the album will have a  hidden track unlisted at the end, if they put "Place with No Name" it would make my day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wonderful song! Absolutely amazing!

By the way, I don't know if this is the original version of the song which will (probably) be released, but in the "full versions" that I found there is this intro from Dirty Harry (1971), the famous quote of Harry Callahan: " You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Context - Movie plot:

A sadistic serial killer who calls himself "Scorpio" (Andy Robinson) murders a young woman in a San Francisco swimming pool, using a high-powered .30-06 hunting rifle from the top of 555 California Street. SFPD Inspector Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) finds a ransom message promising his next victims will be "a Catholic priest or a nigger" if the city does not pay $100,000. The chief of police and the Mayor (John Vernon) assign the inspector to the case.

At that same time, Callahan walks up to a local diner for breakfast and notices the getaway car. (As Callahan enters the diner, a movie marquee to the right displays the movie title: "Play Misty for Me", an Eastwood movie that coincidentally happened to be in the theatres at the same time as Dirty Harry was filmed.) When the bank alarm goes off, Callahan responds to the bank robbery in progress. The inspector—alone with his .44 Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver—challenges one of the robbers, who lies wounded near a loaded 12 gauge Winchester Model 1912 shotgun:

I know what you’re thinking: “Did he fire six shots, or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do ya, punk?

The robber surrenders rather than taking the risk. Callahan answers the question by pulling the trigger; the gun was, in fact, empty.

Interesting, huh?

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
Wonderful song! Absolutely amazing!

By the way, I don't know if this is the original version of the song which will (probably) be released, but in the "full versions" that I found there is this intro from Dirty Harry (1971), the famous quote of Harry Callahan: " You've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Context - Movie plot:

A sadistic serial killer who calls himself "Scorpio" (Andy Robinson) murders a young woman in a San Francisco swimming pool, using a high-powered .30-06 hunting rifle from the top of 555 California Street. SFPD Inspector Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) finds a ransom message promising his next victims will be "a Catholic priest or a nigger" if the city does not pay $100,000. The chief of police and the Mayor (John Vernon) assign the inspector to the case.

At that same time, Callahan walks up to a local diner for breakfast and notices the getaway car. (As Callahan enters the diner, a movie marquee to the right displays the movie title: "Play Misty for Me", an Eastwood movie that coincidentally happened to be in the theatres at the same time as Dirty Harry was filmed.) When the bank alarm goes off, Callahan responds to the bank robbery in progress. The inspector—alone with his .44 Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver—challenges one of the robbers, who lies wounded near a loaded 12 gauge Winchester Model 1912 shotgun:

I know what you’re thinking: “Did he fire six shots, or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do ya, punk?

The robber surrenders rather than taking the risk. Callahan answers the question by pulling the trigger; the gun was, in fact, empty.

Interesting, huh?

LOVE,
Andy

All the leaked versions have something in them that is not really part of the song. They are leaked versions. I don't think they will end up on the album. But someone IS leaking them, with these additional quotes, so definitely worth looking into.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

something funny happened to me while listening to this song. i was listening to hold my hand out loud, my brother is tired already (he doesn't like mj). then i go to this song and played it out loud. and he says "finally, good music". and isay "still michael jackson". i was so happy cuz my brother is like any regular teenager, and if he likes his new music, and i'm sure many will too. they just have to listen the song. that's why it think is important for sony to make more promotions. all my friends didn't know the new hold my hand single. i had to make them listen to it, and they were like "it's amazing". my point is if they had more promotions, they wud have a lot more fans for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is an amazing song! I like the rhythm - really catchy. The lyrics are very thought-provoking. Love that song!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sanity"
This is an amazing song! I like the rhythm - really catchy. The lyrics are very thought-provoking. Love that song!

I agree, Sanity.  I love everything about this song.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions