everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Conrad Murray guilty even if Jackson injected himself, D.A. says

November 3, 2011 | 11:35am

Even if Michael Jackson injected himself with the anesthetic that killed him, his personal physician was just as guilty of causing the pop star’s death, a prosecutor told jurors Thursday in closing arguments.

Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren said Dr. Conrad Murray’s own words should be proof of the physician’s guilt. Based on Murray’s statement to detectives that Jackson liked to “push” the drug propofol himself, he should have known the singer injecting himself was a likely consequence of leaving the star’s beside, Walgren said.

"If you believe that theory, Conrad Murray told you in his own words that it is a foreseeable consequence and that he is guilty,” the prosecutor said.

FULL COVERAGE: Trial of Conrad Murray

Walgren said Murray also revealed his “guilty conscience” in the moments following Jackson’s death when he hid from paramedics and emergency doctors the fact that he injected the singer with propofol.

“That is Conrad Murray knowing full well what caused Michael Jackson’s death,” Walgren said. “That is consciousness of guilt showing the defendant knew what had transpired, he knew of his guilt, and he was intentionally giving false and misleading statements.”

The prosecutor also highlighted the voice recording of Jackson found on Murray’s personal phone, describing it as “the tragic, sad voice of Michael Jackson in some sort of drug-induced, slurred stupor.”

The tape, recorded a month and a half before the star’s death, showed Murray knew as early as then what effects the nightly infusions of the drug were doing to Jackson, Walgren said.

“After hearing this voice, after hearing Michael Jackson in this condition, what does Conrad Murray do? He orders the largest shipment of propofol,” the prosecutor said.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I believe he is going to be found guilty. But we'll see of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think that Murray being found "guilty" fits more into the script because this is Michael's reappearance that should be the evidence proving that he is in fact innocent. Like Front told us it's a "PERFECT CRIME" and the only thing that can solve it as far as I can see is Michael himself (maybe that Michael is the exhibit b that's gonna rock the trial?). So I see no point in Murray being found "not guilty" for the purpose of the Hoax and considering Michael's return and how it fits in this scenario. I feel like this trial is not over yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal