navibl

Quote from: "angel"
TS, first, my apologies for being so extremely late in commenting on your new post, which is great btw.  Work is crazy this time of year (I deliver "snail mail" and volume is through the roof!).  Athough I haven't been able to read much on the forum, my prayers have been going up for the entire family since last week.  (Didn't really know why, but when the H.S. puts a burden on me for anyone, I  just do it, no questions asked.) :)  
The enemy is not indifferent to us.  We are on his radar.  And that in some ways is a good sign.  It means we are a threat to him, we are interfering with his plans, and he quickly steps in with his tried and true, centuries old strategy....Division.  First step in dealing with this is recognizing the enemy, and it is not our forum family members, thank God.  So, long story short, I continue to pray for unity, I speak peace unto this precious bunch of lovable, diverse hearts and declare we will stand together and see this through to the end.  I LOVE everyone of you with my whole heart and I'm encouraging you to lay aside this weight of division and walk in freedom.

Thank you my Sweet Jesus that some really do see the forrest in the middle of the trees. And yes Angel it absolutely does take guidance from H.S.  I am so glad you allow him to lead. I think he has his way of infiltration, as I just wittnessed in a very personal way my self this morning.  Michael was in heavy discussion of this very topic of H.S. two weeks before he left with Jerkins and Crouch and had actually allowed him to operate in his life.  He knew what it was going to take to make this happen.

Thank God that he works miracles regardless of doubt by so many.  Even God's children can doubt his power at times in certain circumstances, but I personally have seen to much to ever doubt, and today was the icing on the cake!!  "To late to turn back now, I believe I believe I believe I believe I have fallen in LOVE."  Verse of an old song that I won't tell how old, I'm sure Michael knows it.

A LOVE Letter from God, straight from his word...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

bec wrote:
I don't care about any of this but what I really don't appreciate is being repeatedly fed an elaborate lie to cover one's ass and being expected to like it.

I mean that lie is so bad it's an insult to my intelligence. "It wasn't me (us)! It was her! It was her idea! She made me (us) do it!" I (we) didn't want to deceive people, I (we) just enjoyed the interaction of deceiving people. Even though it was my (his) fingers typing out the Tweets it was truly she who was the evil master mind behind the whole thing..."

Oh come on.

Just own up and close the account. Be responsible. You did wrong. Now stop doing it if you're so pure of heart, Mo.

And frankly a public apology is in order. AND the thread about thisisalmostit.com on this forum should have a disclaimer posted on it that it's a FAKE run by a friend of ADMIN's.

Otherwise, yes, as someone already stated, it is complete hypocrisy.

If this is true and what is worse Tweets this comes from the managers or someone close to the administrative and practical with their blessing, nooo people are supposed to be serious and this is a serious site, they always are reminding people about to repeat that should prevail in this forum, what would happen if all these discussions among administrators not give?, we would have heard of this? .. an experiment to see how easy it is deceiving people on the Internet, of course that's very easy to do and more is at stake when the emotions of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love Kumbaya as much as the next person, but "bec" is correct here. You have to clear the air. You can't expect people to shove this under the rug under the guise of "love" and then expect to fully participate or believe in what's being said on this site. The trust has been broken and I think the only way back is "truth." It's no different than any other relationship. I totally understand the biblical "love" thing, but there's also truth...the two have to coexist...along with their close cousin "respect." I'm not seeing any of that right now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

What's going to happen when Michael comes back? Will accusations not be flying at him that he was lying and deceiving people, causing much grief and misconceptions and confusion. Knowing and believing MJ is alive means that there may have been tens or even hundreds of people lying and deceiving us and billions of people around the globe. Will they come 100% clean on all the details and apologize? This is just a taste, but when MJ arises ALL  HELL WILL  BREAK  LOOSE!  Someone just said that no one has forced us to be here to examine the possibility that Michael hoaxed/faked/lied about his death. The thing is, is that one lie will never suffice, lies upon lies must be added to verify the first lie, and lying circles grow exponentially. This situation here on this forum is a tricky situation. The real whole truth might reveal more than we wanted to know, and in fact may be precarious to life of this forum, that is what I'm afraid of. I believe truth will reveal itself when it is time. I have always had my private thoughts about the hasty birth of this site after the sudden death of the other one. Connections, connections. I say let Michael reveal himself as he wishes, let the admins reveal as they wish. But let it all be done in respect. This all made me think of this old Veggie tale movie. And I truly love you all as my MJ family.

[youtube:m2xa4n9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMEHNmuAoPE&feature=related[/youtube:m2xa4n9g]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Perhaps someone can help me out since this has all become so gray and bleak.

So, if there are insiders involved who are they? Is TS a known insider? If so, why can one not reveal his identity?

Also, I understand, if I read Souza's earlier post correctly, that she has acted as a poser before. Have you on this forum, Souza? I still question if you are aware of the identities of the following characters, as all left under peculiar circumstances:

Call of the Wild
Poetry in Motion
Tumic Shason

I am sure there are others that are not coming to mind right now.Can you reveal the truth to the identity of any of the characters who were chased from the forum?

You have also alluded to the fact that Michael has been on the forum. Do you know that to be fact? Or, is that an assumption/intuitive feeling?

I cannot help but question the stability of the forum when I see in-fighting, particularly between the administrators. Descension rarely brings about positive results.  Is the objective of the forum truly to discover the reasons for the "death" hoax of Michael J. Jackson? Has that now shifted? Or, have you been privy to further information that none of us have? Could the demise of the forum be in-timing with a return? Or, has the ugly head of reality finally been reared, as frustrations have been mounting and we still have yet to come to any concrete answers to our summations. It is human nature to see the fall of any civilization, or community, for that matter, when cohesion is lost.

I see this post totally got skipped over....wonder why? I have not spoken my opinions about anything in over a week because I didn't want to get into this mess any farther. But after reading all the controversy....about the deceit bestowed upon us from some members of this forum...I'm just curious as to your answers to the above post by MichaelSupporter....We were told time and again that these user names were trolls and were harm to us with lies and deceit....but yet this statement was made about KeyboardWizz by Mo..."Wizz started tweeting again a couple of weeks ago because
a) he missed the feedback and interaction he got from that account"
[/b]....isn't this the same thing we were told about all the above mentioned user names...that they were seeking too much attention and were keeping us from our mission of this hoax? Hmmm...sounds like the "pot calling the kettle black" to me! We were told many times to not believe some on this forum blindly as they meant harm to us...then we find out we have been mislead from the very beginning by the same concept we have been told to avoid.

I have always taken in all information and processed what made sense to me and went on. I never put my faith all in one basket, and that's the way I will continue to travel on this train...as others have said... I do believe Michael is Alive and that is what brought me here. I have been so grateful and blessed to have traveled this journey with others that share the same LOVE for Michael as myself. I just PRAY that someday real SOON we can go back to the "Army of LOVE" and continue this mission with RESPECT, LOVE, and COMPASSION for our fellow MJ Family!  

LOVE & Blessings to all of you....lets stop the madness and continue on our journey in unison and harmony in the name of LOVE for Michael!!

Hmm...no answer to this except for Souza's reply... "I can assure you that I was none of those usernames." Which means what??? that you didn't use those names Souza.... but someone else on this forum did? Or was innocent, kind hearted people forced off this forum because they were taking too much attention away from others that wanted the spot light? Because I still do not understand the reasoning behind them getting kicked off of this forum. And in light of the confessions of late, it really makes me wonder if we weren't lied to about that too. I too am for moving on and trying to restore some repect, LOVE, and peace to this forum. But I also agree others here...everything needs to be confessed and not swept under the rug. We deserve the respect of being told the truth about everything. Just like you have accused the "Trolls" of doing you have messed with peoples minds. And lets not forget that most of us on this forum are adults, but you also have very young teen adults also. Lets set a good example, fess up....so we can get this Army back on the road to LOVE and ready to march when we get our orders!!

LOVE, Blessings, and PEACE to All! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

Quote from: "navibl"
Quote from: "angel"
TS, first, my apologies for being so extremely late in commenting on your new post, which is great btw.  Work is crazy this time of year (I deliver "snail mail" and volume is through the roof!).  Athough I haven't been able to read much on the forum, my prayers have been going up for the entire family since last week.  (Didn't really know why, but when the H.S. puts a burden on me for anyone, I  just do it, no questions asked.) :)  
The enemy is not indifferent to us.  We are on his radar.  And that in some ways is a good sign.  It means we are a threat to him, we are interfering with his plans, and he quickly steps in with his tried and true, centuries old strategy....Division.  First step in dealing with this is recognizing the enemy, and it is not our forum family members, thank God.  So, long story short, I continue to pray for unity, I speak peace unto this precious bunch of lovable, diverse hearts and declare we will stand together and see this through to the end.  I LOVE everyone of you with my whole heart and I'm encouraging you to lay aside this weight of division and walk in freedom.

Thank you my Sweet Jesus that some really do see the forrest in the middle of the trees. And yes Angel it absolutely does take guidance from H.S.  I am so glad you allow him to lead. I think he has his way of infiltration, as I just wittnessed in a very personal way my self this morning.  Michael was in heavy discussion of this very topic of H.S. two weeks before he left with Jerkins and Crouch and had actually allowed him to operate in his life.  He knew what it was going to take to make this happen.

Thank God that he works miracles regardless of doubt by so many.  Even God's children can doubt his power at times in certain circumstances, but I personally have seen to much to ever doubt, and today was the icing on the cake!!  "To late to turn back now, I believe I believe I believe I believe I have fallen in LOVE."  Verse of an old song that I won't tell how old, I'm sure Michael knows it.

A LOVE Letter from God, straight from his word...

I am so happy to have born again - spirit filled - Christian brothers and sister with me on this great journey!
And you have to agree with me that having the H. S. brings a whole new level to this hoax??

"But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." - John 16:13

With the L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Andrea

Quote from: "MJonmind"
What's going to happen when Michael comes back? Will accusations not be flying at him that he was lying and deceiving people, causing much grief and misconceptions and confusion. Knowing and believing MJ is alive means that there may have been tens or even hundreds of people lying and deceiving us and billions of people around the globe. Will they come 100% clean on all the details and apologize? This is just a taste, but when MJ arises ALL  HELL WILL  BREAK  LOOSE!  Someone just said that no one has forced us to be here to examine the possibility that Michael hoaxed/faked/lied about his death. The thing is, is that one lie will never suffice, lies upon lies must be added to verify the first lie, and lying circles grow exponentially. This situation here on this forum is a tricky situation. The real whole truth might reveal more than we wanted to know, and in fact may be precarious to life of this forum, that is what I'm afraid of. I believe truth will reveal itself when it is time. I have always had my private thoughts about the hasty birth of this site after the sudden death of the other one. Connections, connections. I say let Michael reveal himself as he wishes, let the admins reveal as they wish. But let it all be done in respect. This all made me think of this old Veggie tale movie. And I truly love you all as my MJ family.

I'm thinking along the same lines, MJonmind.  Despite all of the research, we still don't know the TRUTH.  And the lies have spiralled out of control, which was inevitable in order for this hoax to happen.  And fine, I get that.  Michael said he's been lied on his entire life with a lot of people believing the lies simply because it was in print or on tv.  So he's proving a point now, among other things.  I am kind of confused about this sudden need to expose the behind-the-scenes thing that has been happening on this forum but it makes some sense to me that Mo and Souza would know more than the rest of us - if someone does genuinely have insider info, they are going to contact them, not one of us "regular" members.  Or if an admin contacts someone, they are probably more likely to get a response.  But is there a point to telling us now that we don't know the whole truth?  Are we going to be told the whole truth?  I would love for Souza and Mo to write a post together because that would clear the air more than getting two different versions.  They both have my respect so I'm definitely willing to hear them out.

I agree that what we're seeing here now is but a small taste of the chaos that will happen when Michael returns.  I'm just hoping love will unite us all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, can I just say:

I LOVE YOU ALL??? LOVE WILL BRING US FORWARD - ONLY LOVE.

EDIT: After all, THIS is our chance to skip the BS in our lives and move on to a next level :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Quote from: "bec"
I don't care about any of this but what I really don't appreciate is being repeatedly fed an elaborate lie to cover one's ass and being expected to like it.

I mean that lie is so bad it's an insult to my intelligence. "It wasn't me (us)! It was her! It was her idea! She made me (us) do it!" I (we) didn't want to deceive people, I (we) just enjoyed the interaction of deceiving people. Even though it was my (his) fingers typing out the Tweets it was truly she who was the evil master mind behind the whole thing..."

Oh come on.

Just own up and close the account. Be responsible. You did wrong. Now stop doing it if you're so pure of heart, Mo.

And frankly a public apology is in order. AND the thread about thisisalmostit.com on this forum should have a disclaimer posted on it that it's a FAKE run by a friend of ADMIN's.

Thisisalmosstit never deceived anyone or was intended for deception. On You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I was debunked in one post, so you can also call that an insult to the inteligence of my  "followers".

I happen to know  "someone" informed you almost two weeks ago (you know who) about my twitter account so using the term "hypocrisy" coming from your mouth is very strange......

I and I alone  am completely responsible for my own actions, but I keep on replying because I know that "someone" clearly is manipulating members and I hope some people finally understands who is feeding lies to cover their ass .....

The whole truth regarding thisisalmostit came out today, but it seems people here can't handle the truth........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I would like to dedicate this song to all of you...my beautiful "family"...I LOVE YOU ALL!
[youtube:1svjg9yn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyHsGDXziGc&feature=related[/youtube:1svjg9yn]

LOVE IS THE ANSWER!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
Quote from: "bec"

Oh come on.

Thisisalmosstit never deceived anyone or was intended for deception. On You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I was debunked in one post, so you can also call that an insult to the inteligence of my  "followers".

I happen to know  "someone" informed you almost two weeks ago (you know who) about my twitter account so using the term "hypocrisy" coming from your mouth is very strange......

I and I alone  am completely responsible for my own actions, but I keep on replying because I know that "someone" clearly is manipulating members and I hope some people finally understands who is feeding lies to cover their ass .....

The whole truth regarding thisisalmostit came out today, but it seems people here can't handle the truth........

Oh for goodness sake ! you say "someone" is clearly manipulating members and you hope someone finally understands who is feeding lies to cover up.. Just get it over with already and say what you mean. Did i just read somewhere you're  40 ish years old?? Then for goodness sake start acting like it! I don't mean to be rude or harsh here but clearly someone has to have the sense to put this whole mess straight for once and for all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just want to stop the name calling, if you take the effort to read this whole thread, you could make up your own mind .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ijcsly

Quote from: "keyboardwizz"
I just want to stop the name calling, if you take the effort to read this whole thread, you could make up your own mind .

well thats where you're wrong keyboardwizz. I've read the whole damn thread and all i see is alot of mudslinging between admins,mods and certain members who know stuff others are not privy to. Theres nothing tangible to make my mind up about because its all "he said/she said/she did this/ no she did that/Mo's right/Mo's wrong/no Souza's right/no Souza's wrong etc etc so basically we're not allowed to know the full depth of things because none of the involved are willing to post anything that can't be denied when seen on screen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Many of my posts get overlooked. But may I remind you all of TS OP, that we are NOT to lose faith - NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS? TS stressed that sentence with an intensity that made me go 'hmm'. As if TS already knew a grande shake up would emerge soon. I don't know. But you know what? I REALLY DON'T CARE.  

And another thing is: isn't it a freakin' awesome chance we are presented here to enter a new dimension, if you will, to put down our PERSONAL conditional upbringing and open us up to ALL POSSIBILITIES that will provide us with true Freedom?

Wether Michael has hoaxed his death or not is really not the point for me anymore - it is what WE DO WITH OUR OWN LIFE. (KO saying '... with him leading the way') Do we want to continue what and how we've lived so far or do we want to grow, which I find wonderful to see how some of the members have stated they experience. I am on my way the same as well.  

Stop swimming around in unimportant details and emotions and start looking at the bigger picture! There's nothing to be afraid of and I say this, because I fully agree with Michael when he said that in TII.

This is with all my L.O.V.E. and have a great night.

PS: Yes, I still believe MJ is alive. As Souza said at some point, there is more evidence he's alive than evidence he's dead. That's it for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Exactly.  Pointless childish finger-pointing and passing the buck isn't improving anyone's reputation here.  Why can't all those involved just admit they are ALL very much IN THE WRONG?  Deception and outright lies are bad enough but to not even admit to it without looking to pass blame is just pathetic.  Abuse of power pure and simple.  Considering how much mind-control and puppeteering is mentioned on this site it would actually be somewhat comical if it wasn't so insulting to our intelligence.  This whole site seems to be one big example of how mind-manipulation works.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal