VictorTopic starter

Blue Moon Behind the Red Curtain
October 26, 2010, 08:53:14 AM
[youtube:250gxzf2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dXg59D3r1c&feature=sub[/youtube:250gxzf2] :o
This short film focuses on the recently released photos taken by Arno Bani. Will Michael Jackson return on the next Blue Moon? :o
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Blue Moon Behind the Red Curtain
October 26, 2010, 09:20:24 AM
Well this is certainly interesting, thanks for posting. I do feel there is significance in the photos, and the blue moon thing is SO interesting. One thing I'm not sure about is when the pics were taken. It seems it could have been anytime. And it's especially hard to tell because of the doubles and differences in appearance like sunglasses, hair, etc.
Whether the photos were taken in 1999 or not might not be important, it could just be important that we were given the year 1999 as a clue for the blue moon. Hmmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 26, 2010, 11:31:49 AM
you know.. this is from wikipedia, the above post about 1999 made me think.. now check this out :) :

A blue moon can refer to the third full moon in a season with four full moons, or the second full moon of a calendar month.

A "blue moon" is also used colloquially to mean "a rare event", reflected in the phrase "once in a blue moon".

Also.. look at this:

In 1999 there was a blue moon :)

Oh and.. I looked it up to see when there will be TWO full moons in one month.. the first one is
(this is actually kind of funny) August 2012 ...

To be exact on the 2nd of August and the 31st of August ..

There's also one NEW moon and 2 half full moons in August 2012 :)
Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:34:33 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

lilith

October 26, 2010, 11:33:44 AM
This is indeed very interesting. My intuition tells me that those pics are relevant some way or the other. And I feel, that they are recent - at least post 2005 trial. It seems that during the photo shooting his smile must have been rare like a blue moon. I think this rareness of smile is telling - he used to smile so much (before 2005). In those pics he looks so deep deep sad I cannot imagine him being like that in 1999.

Yeah! In 1999 he was not at his best. In 1999 there were those "What more can I give"- concerts and he appeared in a German game show and it was not all fun. He hurt his back badly when he fell from the ceiling of his stage in munich (this might be something relevant about 1999 as well). He was sad and hurt from time to time and I remember this sadness in his face very well. But the sadness in those Arno Bani pictures, I saw for the first time in 2005 during the trial. This is not evidence but intuition.

One more interesting thing is the golden cape theme. I did not find the thread about it, but we did discuss that Michael might have a connection to the film "King Tut" which is scheduled to be released in 2012. But I do not remember what that connection was, anyone? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 26, 2010, 01:42:39 PM
Very great Video!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 26, 2010, 03:33:43 PM
Not for anything, but Michael looks better in 2009 than in 1999. Not to disrespect him, but i am just stating the truth. I can believe that these new pics are from  now not 1999.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 26, 2010, 03:57:54 PM
Thanks for posting this video!!
This is indeed very interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 07:44:38 PM

The producer(s) of this video made a little 'mistake', I'll explain why.

A full moon will not last for the full night, it's actually only a moment that we have a full moon. The next full moon, which is indeed also a blue moon, will be on November 21.... GMT. Here is where the mistake has been made if we take this hoax into consideration. Like TS said, for everything hoax-related, we need to calculate everything back to California time, PST. The next full  moon will be:

November 20, 2010, 9:38 pm PST
(November 21, 2010, 5:28 am GMT)

That means that the next blue moon will occur in California on November 20, not on November 21.

The position of this full moon is: 29° Taurus/Scorpio (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Zodiacal keywords for these signs:

Taurus
"I see, and when the eye is opened, all is illumined."

Scorpio
"Warrior I am and from the battle I emerge triumphant."

November 20, 2010 is exactly 7 years after Mike was arrested and brought in handcuffed at the SB police station: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is also Universal Children's Day: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is 70 days after the anniversary of 9/11

November 20, 1984: Michael Jackson is awarded a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame directly in from of Mann's famous Chinese Theatre, creating the largest-ever crowd for such an unveiling.

November 20, 2003: “One More Chance” was released in Europe and the US.

Funfacts about Elvis & November 20:

On November 20, 1955 Elvis signed his first contract with RCA Records, which will be his label to the time of his death. Colonel Parker negotiated the sale of Elvis's contract to RCA, which included Elvis's first five singles with SUN and unreleased material of SUN. The final price was a whopping $40,000 with $5,000 bonus. No artist at that time was paid that much. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elvis held a press conference on November 20, 1972 to announce his tv concert special Aloha from Hawaii, via satellite. He made television history with that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2009: Graceland officially begins the holiday season on Friday, November 20th with the annual lighting of the lights and decorations on the mansion and plaza property. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI redirect for November 20,2009:

But hey, many interesting dates like this have passed, at least two others will pass by before November 20 and many others will follow after that. But it's still interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 26, 2010, 07:47:59 PM
MJ has a blue moon on his eye....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

October 26, 2010, 10:05:28 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

The producer(s) of this video made a little 'mistake', I'll explain why.

A full moon will not last for the full night, it's actually only a moment that we have a full moon. The next full moon, which is indeed also a blue moon, will be on November 21.... GMT. Here is where the mistake has been made if we take this hoax into consideration. Like TS said, for everything hoax-related, we need to calculate everything back to California time, PST. The next full  moon will be:

November 20, 2010, 9:38 am PST
(November 21, 2010, 5:28 pm GMT)

That means that the next blue moon will occur in California on November 20, not on November 21.

The position of this full moon is: 29° Taurus/Scorpio (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Zodiacal keywords for these signs:

Taurus
"I see, and when the eye is opened, all is illumined."

Scorpio
"Warrior I am and from the battle I emerge triumphant."

November 20, 2010 is exactly 7 years after Mike was arrested and brought in handcuffed at the SB police station: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is also Universal Children's Day: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

November 20 is 70 days after the anniversary of 9/11

November 20, 1984: Michael Jackson is awarded a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame directly in from of Mann's famous Chinese Theatre, creating the largest-ever crowd for such an unveiling.

November 20, 2003: “One More Chance” was released in Europe and the US.

Funfacts about Elvis & November 20:

On November 20, 1955 Elvis signed his first contract with RCA Records, which will be his label to the time of his death. Colonel Parker negotiated the sale of Elvis's contract to RCA, which included Elvis's first five singles with SUN and unreleased material of SUN. The final price was a whopping $40,000 with $5,000 bonus. No artist at that time was paid that much. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elvis held a press conference on November 20, 1972 to announce his tv concert special Aloha from Hawaii, via satellite. He made television history with that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2009: Graceland officially begins the holiday season on Friday, November 20th with the annual lighting of the lights and decorations on the mansion and plaza property. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TIAI redirect for November 20,2009:

But hey, many interesting dates like this have passed, at least two others will pass by before November 20 and many others will follow after that. But it's still interesting.

BTW: “One More Chance” will be the only new video on the new DVD box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 27, 2010, 01:09:34 AM
[youtube:3fsyz590]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PhNCcSQoW8[/youtube:3fsyz590]

When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again lyrics
(words & music by Walker - Sullivan)

When my blue moon turns to gold again
When my rainbow turns the clouds away
When my blue moon turns to gold again
You'll be back within my arms to stay
When the memories that linger in our hearts
Memories that make my heart cold
However some day they'll live again sweetheart
And my blue moon again will turn to gold
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2010, 10:32:57 AM
I agree with many previous posts that the pictures of Michael against the red curtain look VERY recent.  He looks so thin, especially facially, and the immense sadness in his eyes is something that I don't remember seeing in any pictures regardless of when they were taken.  Certainly not from over a decade ago.  To me he looks even thinner than in TII and definitely nothing like he did at the O2 press conference which again raises question marks over whether he was even in TII or whether it was doubles/computer manipulation.  I think because he dropped out of sight after the 2005 aquittal and was very rarely seen or pictured (unless in a mask and that could have been a decoy) it's possible he looked different to what we were used to.  I just can't believe the red curtain pics are not very recent, and I think the AB interview I read yesterday was intriguing as he was talking about working with MJ on the shoot and the last thing he said was that it was like trying to solve a big puzzle.  That rang some bells with me as that's what we're all trying to do here! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

MissG

October 27, 2010, 12:44:40 PM
One more chance is then a brand new video?? I don´t remember seeing that video before, as the video of whatever happens, it was brand new.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 27, 2010, 12:46:56 PM
Thanks for the info, Souza... very interesting indeed. One of those things that makes me go... :shock:  :shock:  :shock: But like you said, we'll just have to wait and see.

Also, there's the numerology within the date. When I first heard Nov. 21st, I thought..."okay, let's see if this reduces to a 7", and it didn't... BUT...

11/20/2010  

1+1+2+2+1 = 7

Hmmm... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

all4loveandbelieve

October 27, 2010, 01:24:35 PM
also the pictures in  1999 Michael had long hair, none of them have short hair. Pictures of 2009 long hair also. He does look very thin, and I am positive these pictures are very recent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal