bugsy

Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
July 07, 2012, 01:32:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:

yes, Paris stated and so had Michael stated about the mask reasons, that wasn't where i was coming from or getting at. I was talking about the human nature of things, people in our nature like to know more about something or someone that's mysterious, and so I was just making a off the topic observation, an out of no where thought kind of thing which I thought to share with everyone. I have thought a few times, Would Michael be happy with the kids being more out there? and the answer i thought was Yes because he knew very well about how people react with brief glimpses etc and it actually changes a lot for them, they can have more freedom than they would have if they didn't or in this case, Paris didn't have a twitter account and wasn't speaking any where on the web and wasn't sharing photographs and thoughts, everyone crowded Michael when he went out, because it was a rarity to see him out and about so it was a "WOW" maybe it would never have been the same for his children anyways, and they still do get followed by the paps but How much more would they be if there wasn't photographs freely being shared? As i said it was just a thought out of no where and a consideration to Michael words in the past. It just made perfect sense to me. Some people say "well if Michael Jackson was alive the children wouldn't be how they are" which my theory actually goes against that  :p I haven't explained this well but yeah it's the best I can do for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

July 07, 2012, 02:43:33 AM
that photo with the toilet in,well I dont think it looks definately like paris,imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2012, 12:49:04 PM
I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:

yes, Paris stated and so had Michael stated about the mask reasons, that wasn't where i was coming from or getting at. I was talking about the human nature of things, people in our nature like to know more about something or someone that's mysterious, and so I was just making a off the topic observation, an out of no where thought kind of thing which I thought to share with everyone. I have thought a few times, Would Michael be happy with the kids being more out there? and the answer i thought was Yes because he knew very well about how people react with brief glimpses etc and it actually changes a lot for them, they can have more freedom than they would have if they didn't or in this case, Paris didn't have a twitter account and wasn't speaking any where on the web and wasn't sharing photographs and thoughts, everyone crowded Michael when he went out, because it was a rarity to see him out and about so it was a "WOW" maybe it would never have been the same for his children anyways, and they still do get followed by the paps but How much more would they be if there wasn't photographs freely being shared? As i said it was just a thought out of no where and a consideration to Michael words in the past. It just made perfect sense to me. Some people say "well if Michael Jackson was alive the children wouldn't be how they are" which my theory actually goes against that  :p I haven't explained this well but yeah it's the best I can do for now.

Thank you for sharing your theory with us. It's well said and one that I think as well.  I have thought for years, even before I was an MJ supporter, that Michael masked his children only to protect them from the cruel media who did not know where to draw the line, from those that may be out to harm them in some way, and from prying eyes that had no business knowing their private business. I believed, and now rightly so, that he wanted his kids to have a somewhat normal childhood and the only way was for those outside close acquaintances and family to not know what they looked like. It was brilliant IMO. I also believe that Michael masked his face for the mystique but also because of his children also wearing masks. Most of the time when we saw him out with the kids his face was masked too. He probably made a game out of it when they were little and perhaps so they didn't wonder why they had to wear masks but nobody else did. Just my thought based on what I would do in the same situation.

My thought is that as the kids grew Michael knew the day would come that they'd have to be shown to the world in order to 1) prevent mass hysteria resulting in possible harm if they were to "suddenly appear" and 2) to have them accepted as his kids when they lived their own lives apart from him.

Michael would always have full control over how they'd be presented and since he no longer trusted the media he'd have to present them his own way. What better way than through a memorial where the world all saw validation of who they are yet with the protection and privacy of "look but don't touch" kind of atmosphere. They were presented a few times in the first few months and every situation was the same - it was a highly protected environment where mass frenzy would not occur yet the world would be watching. Now, I think it's safe to say that those kids have millions of surrogate parents who would know them walking down the street and would protect them against anyone wishing to do harm. At least I would. Again, brilliant, IMO.

I believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves and that includes doing what other kids their age do. Playing video games, going on social media, taking pictures, etc. But I also believe that it's well monitored by himself or his trusted ones (family, nannies, etc). Therefore not everything is meant to be hoax related but just like everything else we've seen there are glimpses of hoax spattered into the mix.

Michael is an incredible father and I'm sure that did not stop after June 25, 2009.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 07, 2012, 02:55:30 PM
there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen…
@ParisJackson 12:13 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

have you ever teared so much but it wouldn't be considered crying because you're not making any sounds
35m
@ParisJackson

Marcus
@ParisJackson then what do u call that

@ParisJackson
@Marcus_LoVett emotion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

everlastinglove_MJ

July 07, 2012, 04:06:22 PM

Thank you for sharing your theory with us. It's well said and one that I think as well.  I have thought for years, even before I was an MJ supporter, that Michael masked his children only to protect them from the cruel media who did not know where to draw the line, from those that may be out to harm them in some way, and from prying eyes that had no business knowing their private business. I believed, and now rightly so, that he wanted his kids to have a somewhat normal childhood and the only way was for those outside close acquaintances and family to not know what they looked like. It was brilliant IMO. I also believe that Michael masked his face for the mystique but also because of his children also wearing masks. Most of the time when we saw him out with the kids his face was masked too. He probably made a game out of it when they were little and perhaps so they didn't wonder why they had to wear masks but nobody else did. Just my thought based on what I would do in the same situation.

My thought is that as the kids grew Michael knew the day would come that they'd have to be shown to the world in order to 1) prevent mass hysteria resulting in possible harm if they were to "suddenly appear" and 2) to have them accepted as his kids when they lived their own lives apart from him.

Michael would always have full control over how they'd be presented and since he no longer trusted the media he'd have to present them his own way. What better way than through a memorial where the world all saw validation of who they are yet with the protection and privacy of "look but don't touch" kind of atmosphere. They were presented a few times in the first few months and every situation was the same - it was a highly protected environment where mass frenzy would not occur yet the world would be watching. Now, I think it's safe to say that those kids have millions of surrogate parents who would know them walking down the street and would protect them against anyone wishing to do harm. At least I would. Again, brilliant, IMO.

I believe that Michael is allowing the kids to be themselves and that includes doing what other kids their age do. Playing video games, going on social media, taking pictures, etc. But I also believe that it's well monitored by himself or his trusted ones (family, nannies, etc). Therefore not everything is meant to be hoax related but just like everything else we've seen there are glimpses of hoax spattered into the mix.

Michael is an incredible father and I'm sure that did not stop after June 25, 2009.

Blessings to you :)

:bearhug: thank you, my thoughts too, actually I felt a bit emotional when I read your words. I couldn't have said it any better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

July 07, 2012, 04:25:20 PM
Thank you, EverlastingLove_MJ. There have been a few times that my thoughts have been validated and that keeps me believing that what I see in this hoax is right too. Another one of those validations was the wheelchair picture. I think Michael is quite funny but most people, media in particular, didn't (and still don't) understand his humor.

I hope that Michael knows that we stand behind his decisions. If I remember correctly, Michael did give glimpses of what his kids looked like. It's just that he didn't follow the majority of Hollywood by parading his kids around town in fashion designer clothes, pushing them into show business at a young age (even though I bet he could have quite easily) or having others raise his children without his involvement

Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

emulik

July 08, 2012, 02:48:50 AM
there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen…
@ParisJackson 12:13 PM - 7 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

have you ever teared so much but it wouldn't be considered crying because you're not making any sounds
35m
@ParisJackson

Marcus
@ParisJackson then what do u call that

@ParisJackson
@Marcus_LoVett emotion
thank you mindseye! I love this from Paris: "there's always a rainbow after the storm .. this has been the biggest storm i remember going through , and the brightest rainbow i've seen…"
I think that quote resemblance our situation here.. :icon_razz:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Grace

July 08, 2012, 02:32:43 PM
I honestly don't know what this Paris (fan?) that voice mentioned is talking about.
This does not seem to be the official twitter of Paris.

∂ιαиα jacksoи ☮ @MJFAMDIANA  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login coffin pic Is photoshopped
    Details  
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  •   Retweet 
  •   Favorite 
               You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Paris Jackson @LoveParisJ             You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the coffin pic is Photo shOpped but not the hospital pic..

•   Retweet 
  •   Favorite 
                          9:21 AM - 7 Jul 12 via You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login         
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login well there is a pic of him dead at the hospital but honesty I don't like talking about this.. Sorry.

•   Retweet 
  •   Favorite 
                          12:12 AM - 7 Jul 12 via You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login · You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login            7 Jul   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login lena jackson@lenajackson5   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you should look at the pic good its photo shopped
    Details  
  •   Retweet 
  •   Favorite 
               7 Jul   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Paris Jackson @LoveParisJ   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login no
    Details  
  •   Retweet 
  •   Favorite

The pictures on this account are nice and some appear pretty private, but I doubt this account is reflecting Paris Jackson.

Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:47:37 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 08, 2012, 04:16:05 PM
These new tweets are....hm....nice

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

i love you guys so much.

you guys are the ones that are supporting me and sending love when it's down hill.. i really appreciate it everyone, you guys are the best<3

Dear #MjFam , You guys are my life and i love you<3 Sincerely , me .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 08, 2012, 05:51:52 PM
I hope she is referring to us.  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

July 08, 2012, 06:07:13 PM
My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude.
My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:08:48 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 08, 2012, 06:13:56 PM
My first thought is how sweet it is she acknowledged the MJFam - all the fans including us with gratitude.
My second thought is... sincerely, me? it's also a message from MJ. Remember recently the DDemon strikes and the fans are there for him again.

+ 1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

July 08, 2012, 11:26:11 PM

+ 1

+1. This is really encouraging to see :)

@Grace - I know, that is very strange indeed. I was looking at it earlier and it doesn't appear to be a friend after all but just someone who is a Paris fan. The thing that has me confused is that some of the pictures look private or maybe I just haven't seen them before and I wonder where she got them unless she got them from Paris.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2012, 12:37:26 AM

i love you guys so much.

you guys are the ones that are supporting me and sending love when it's down hill.. i really appreciate it everyone, you guys are the best<3

"Sincerely, me" struck me as odd... obv. if it was from paris, she wouldn't need to write that because is on her account, so the sincerely me part makes me think it might have been someone else. Hi michael  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 09, 2012, 01:31:49 AM

i love you guys so much.

"Sincerely, me" struck me as odd... obv. if it was from paris, she wouldn't need to write that because is on her account, so the sincerely me part makes me think it might have been someone else. Hi michael  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug:

Lol...  :thjajaja121: Idk, it might be. Or maybe it was someone playing a trick on the beLIEvers to make us think it was MJ. Idk. lol. :icon_arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions