No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Anyone else got a headache after this and need Zanex?..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glad you posted, TS. :) Things have indeed been quieter the last few months and i have to admit it was a good rest, though I'm not sure if MJ planned it for this purpose, in any case I'm grateful. Even though there are less people posting (including me), i'm sure many still check for the TIAI redirects and any MJ-related news or updates. We're watching and we'll be here when you need us. Take care TS, I hope your next post won't be long!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Well TS I think that you nailed it. I wanted to thank you for point 8 it means so much for me and I really believe that Michael is helped by God Almighty in this adventure and to know that is the main reason why I feel so "involved" in this. I will never lose faith God willing. You said it so well God is the Best Protector. Whatever Michael chooses to do, no matter where he is, there is abolutely nothing that can prevent him from accomplishing his mission, absolutely nothing! Nobody has ever taken control over the world no matter how hard they have tried....
God bless you always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Thanks so much TS!

Believe in GOD, Believe in L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS, "so there' really s no point". Was thata  clu e or atypo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

When T.S said that they aren't working with TMZ than how comes in one of the TMZ stories about Heidi and Spencer it said Scared yet? and in T.S's  "Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET" post the capital letters also say SCARED YET?

With this bit do you think its the same with MJ that there are so many similarities with the MJ and Elvis hoax.

“One fact that most people would think is that my Daddy [Vernon] must have known, well he didn’t. We were planning on telling him when he passed away without ever knowing.” (TTAEAP 28). “My own Daddy bless his soul never knew the truth. Little Lisa was told months later and explained to her she would not see me much. ... I feel bad my Daddy wasn’t allowed to know but it just couldn’t be done.” (TTAEAP 32,33). “Also let me tell you that my Daddy did not know of this hoax if they want to call it that. If he had not died suddenly, we would have told him. ... To this day I feel terrible about this. But he had to be eliminated from the beginning. He was to be told after 3 years but as you know he passed 6 months too early.” (TTAEAP 56).

Maybe KJ wasn't told but she might know about MJ's death hoax. So maybe KJ will be told after 3 years, I only say this because of the similarities with Elvis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

g32

Thank u TS, lots of blessings from Peru. Actually i think im the only one here in my country who really feels and thinks that MJ is alive.... the other ones just doesnt..thats sad...and im also the only one here in my counmtry who follows thisisalsoit dot com.... im glad i do...believe it or not, before i started to be into MJ's music, i felt the need to change the world and ppls mind...after following MJ my conviction is stronger.. i think MJ is the chosen one from God, if im wrong i apologize, God hehe...L.o.v.e.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

My heartfelt thanks to you TS for this update.  I really believe it has helped "clear the air" to some of the questions that have been brought up again recently.

I have always believed in my heart that Michael is alive and I have also come to realize that Elvis lives too, although their reasons for faking their death are very different.  Just because Elvis hasn't returned for over 33 years now doesn't mean that Michael won't, nor does it mean that Elvis (Jesse) will always stay hidden although it's understandable if he does.  

I believe your role is vital to this hoax and I appreciate that you've been re-directing for  over a year now and that you waited so that a lot of us could realize on our own that MJ hoaxed his death before TIAI came along.  Thinking for ourselves is key but it certainly doesn't hurt to be nudged in the right direction.  

And yes, I definitely did notice that things got a bit crazy in November - piece by piece more is being revealed - as promised.  I am keeping the faith and have been for 17 months now.  This is truly the greatest hoax/adventure and I'm glad to be a part of it and knowing that it's all for love.  Michael's mission is so important and it won't be long before the whole world realizes that for themselves.  God bless everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sarahli"
7. Bahrain And Michael. Coincidence?

12.1.2010 = 1+2+1+2+1=7 Another coincidence?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

SEHF

Thanks girl(s)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What a mind blowing post this is TS! WoW! I had LOTS of things to write to you but now I remember any of them! When I was reading your post, I found many new shocking things but now I remember any of them. This must be your magic. It’s like you show it all but suddenly you take it all back. And you don’t make it  yourself and on purpose but let our brains to play the game with us. I have to re-read the post over and over again to make up my mind. It is not because your posts are complicated, it is because you give so much information and explain them all in details for us to understand and it is because of an overload to our brains. Am I complaining about this? How can I? That would make me such an ungrateful person. But on the contrary I have no idea about how I can thank you enough for the things you helped me to understand, and for the things you taught me. Some people ask me what you taught us during the past year and my answer to them is;  thanks to TS I learned so many things in this past year which I couldn’t learn during my life time, until last year.

With this post of yours, there shouldn’t be any questions left in people’s minds IF they didn’t close their minds to the truth itself which screams so loudly in your posts, and IF they don’t have any prejudice against you and IF their intention is NOT to oppose you to oppose something only. Everything is so open and clear as the beautiful sunlight. And it depends on people to see the beatiful view or the dark clouds.

Now I have to land on earth first before I go and read your post once more because I’m flying so high at the moment with the magic of your post.  Within the harmony of these feelings and rave, I was about to forget the fact that you’re not going to make daily redirects which saddened me a lot. I do appreciate your decisions but still I would love to encourage you to think about this desicion once more since there are so many people that you light up and lead to think through the right direction. Otherwise we could be lost within many clues and issues going on. I’m not asking you to spoonfeed us but to lead us to the right direction has been the best for us and that’s what we still need.

Other than these, I don’t like to write “yeah I knew it, I knew TS was legit” or “I’d already known the things TS wrote” kind of things. But I want to write that, I LEARN more and more with your every new post! And I’m so grateful for this. I wish I had an idea how I can thank you more because I feel I owe you a lot. The words are never enough but it seems like it is all I can do for now, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TS! Thank God that we have you. God bless you TS, and God bless Michael that he sent you to us and GOD BLESS MICHAEL, THE KING, THE LEADER, THE COMMANDER OF ARMY OF L.O.V.E!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "g32"
Thank u TS, lots of blessings from Peru. Actually i think im the only one here in my country who really feels and thinks that MJ is alive.... the other ones just doesnt..thats sad...and im also the only one here in my counmtry who follows thisisalsoit dot com.... im glad i do...believe it or not, before i started to be into MJ's music, i felt the need to change the world and ppls mind...after following MJ my conviction is stronger.. i think MJ is the chosen one from God, if im wrong i apologize, God hehe...L.o.v.e.

Hello there g32,

How great to see people from all over the world come together on this forum. Michael has an amazing magic to gather people. And it doesn't matter where you are coming from but it matter where you are going through! And with the leader we have, we are all going to the same direction and on his command we will begin! We will make that change all together; for ourselves, for the next generations, for the world, for the universe, for the LOVE!

Greetings from Turkey.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
TS-

With MJ: his enemies really did kill the reputation, the image, the performer, the King of Pop—Michael Joseph Jackson. Therefore, the statements and emotions of the family are real—even though it is metaphorical murder, and not literal. Even the Bible uses death and murder in a metaphorical sense: “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer ...” (1 John 3:15; see Luke 9:60; etc).
-Here's the question I pose: Joseph vs. Joe? Which do we go with? TS writes Joseph, while many of us have argued Joe. Is this a "test?" Just because TS says it, do we believe it? Opinions?

I will try to reply your question with my own opinion. Michael Joseph Jackson was the King of Pop only. The musician, the artist. But he was "murdered" by his enemies on the 25th! We still have Michael JOE Jackson who is NOT only the musician but also the GREATEST ENTERTAINER in the world, the film maker, the producer, the businessman, the genius, the magician, the wake up caller for the world, the leader, the commander of Army of Love! MEET THE MAN YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! MEET THE MAN YOU'VE NEVER KNOWN BEFORE! ;)

I hope I could help you to get what it could mean. This is how I get it.
:)
Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 10:05:22 AM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aww, I was mentioned in this one! I love when that happens  :D

Thanks TS. Nothing really new was presented, but that doesn't mean it wasn't needed. Some things I realized already and some things I didn't, sometimes it's nice to have it pointed out. Although I have learned to look at things much differently and to find things on my own.

The most helpful part of this post, in my opinion, was the information/insight on Elvis. I never thought before that maybe he purposely told Linda he doesn't support the case, while still not objecting to Eliza. That is because he probably does want the truth to come out (otherwise, why would he have written that book?) but simply doesn't want to be found and put in danger. This makes a lot of sense. Like TS said...Elvis/Jesse is getting older and probably really does want to "BAM", but doesn't want that to change his current way of life. I try to put myself in his shoes. If it were me, I would want the whole world to know. But I certainly wouldn't want to be put back in the limelight as an old man when people would be expecting the king of rock and roll. I would want the truth to be known, but still live my life out in peace. Perhaps that is why he waited until he was an older man to write the book, he knows he's not going to live forever so if he wants the truth to be told, he better tell it now - that kind of thing.

Also an interesting point that TS made, is that in his book, Jesse talks about how his own father didn't know about the "hoax". His own dad didn't know! Now that doesn't automatically mean that Michael's mother doesn't know, but I do think it's safe to say that if MJ faked his death then the ENTIRE family could not possibly be allowed to be "in on it". That would be much too risky. Again, I try to put myself in MJ's shoes. If I were to fake my death, who would I tell? And the answer is easy - not very many people! I personally might not even tell my own mother. Actually, my mom is great at keeping secrets, so I probably would tell her. But I for SURE would not tell many others. Take my grandmother for instance - love her to death but she is TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Even though I love her and know that my "death" would hurt her more deeply than I probably even know, I still would not be able to trust her with my secret. So I can totally understand the notion that maybe some of the family members do not know a thing. OR, I bet many of them were not told anything but have figured some of it out on their own based on investigation and speculation JUST LIKE US.

I am a little sad about the redirects as well, but for selfish reasons. It helps me wake up in a good mood, because I am excited to see what the redirect will be. I'm sure many can relate to my redirect addiction  :lol: But in all seriousness, I think it may be a good sign that the redirects will be stopping. To me that says that there is more going on behind the scenes, something is brewing, and we're getting closer to the end... or the beginning I should say  ;)

Thanks again TS!  I truly hope those who haven't yet will take the time to read all of your posts before deciding you are fake. I am going to re-read this one (taking MJ's strong advice, and thinking (reading) twice  :lol: ) And after that I will try to still my mind and keep watching. I believe often in life we miss very important things from others and from God because we are so busy trying to figure things out. So maybe once our hearts are calm and ready for what's to come....it will come.

Be still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

And for those who don't believe in God, you can replace "God" with "Love" because God IS Love, and I bet those who don't believe in God, DO believe in Love. So let's be still and know that it's all for Love and and know that Love makes all things possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal