She does not have a copy of the video. She was just shown it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

okay first of all here is what happened... Maura said someone who she knows and trusts came to her with a video with Michael in it and it was made today. It showed him sitting at a desk there was a clock behind him and it had the date on it.. She also said he was looking at what appears to be a document of some kind. It was not shown online it was not on you tube but an actual video show to her in person. She posted on twitter that she had something to share with you people who obviously are too ignorant to realize how nice she is being to you. Please like stop with the rumors she doesn't have a video she doesn't have anything on her and she never will. just wait all of you mofos will be kissing her ass when mj comes back.. Go ahead block me ban me kick me kike me but don't u black or white me! sooo yeah just believe what u want to but just remember who tried to tell u first... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 09:29:59 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

I have no idea wtf is going on.

And I don't care  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Not true. Think about it: Would Mike be so stupid to have himself recorded and shown to hoaxers? of course not.

I say MediaHypeAgain and manipulation. Not saying Maura deliberately manipulates, but MHA certainly is. Maybe he's just using her.

can I ask who is Maura? sorry I do not know who she is. I went to the web site but heard a girl speak but did not understand what she was trying to say.  Souza you are absolutely right Mike is not stupid in fact he is a very very intelligent man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Not true. Think about it: Would Mike be so stupid to have himself recorded and shown to hoaxers? of course not.

I say MediaHypeAgain and manipulation. Not saying Maura deliberately manipulates, but MHA certainly is. Maybe he's just using her.

can I ask who is Maura? sorry I do not know who she is. I went to the web site but heard a girl speak but did not understand what she was trying to say.  Souza you are absolutely right Mike is not stupid in fact he is a very very intelligent man.
intelligent woman who's partners with Pianogames, every month they talk to Carlotta a Online Radio. Maura also creates hoax video, but she ignorant as hell! Very smart, but ignorant, right now she on twitter cursing like hell. She's very rude, shes more rude than me. Now this fool claiming that she has a recent new video of MJ.

all4loveandbelieve & Souza dont say why would michael do that, the man could do anything and hes capable to do anything, you dont have no  right to judge
Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 09:38:26 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
lair

Who u calling a lair... Seriously grow up and like quit trying to debunk every little bit of info that we cannot prove without a picture or a video!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

I can't hold back my laughter  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dejavu

Quote from: "truthmj062509"
lair

Who u calling a lair... Seriously grow up and like quit trying to debunk every little bit of info that we cannot prove without a picture or a video!

*liar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

lair

girl, pulease,

"Maura claims to seen a recent video of MJ"

Did i miss read that or did you :roll:

She a lair i dont care nobody says and she very rude. Why are you cursing at fans, what is the point
Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 09:41:07 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can I ask who is Maura? sorry I do not know who she is.  

From what I can tell she's a filthy mouth drama queen. Just saying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

intelligent woman who's partners with Pianogames, every month they talk to Carlotta a Online Radio. Maura also creates hoax video, but she ignorant as hell! Very smart, but ignorant, right now she on twitter cursing like hell. She's very rude, shes more rude than me. Now this fool claiming that she has a recent new video of MJ.

all4loveandbelieve & Souza dont say why would michael do that, the man could do anything and hes capable to do anything, you dont have no  right to judge

sHES NOT IGNORANT... SHES NOT A LIER SHES ONE OF US JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW WHO GETS TO BE APART OF THIS HOAX QUIT HATING ON HER.. BTW SHE NEVER EVER SAID SHE HAD A VIDEO SHE SAID SHE SAW A VIDEO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sHES NOT IGNORANT... SHES NOT A LIER SHES ONE OF US JUST TRYING TO FIND THE TRUTH AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE LUCKY FEW WHO GETS TO BE APART OF THIS HOAX QUIT HATING ON HER.. BTW SHE NEVER EVER SAID SHE HAD A VIDEO SHE SAID SHE SAW A VIDEO.

SHE AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHO COMMITS BULLSHIT, I'D PUNCH HER IN HER EYE IF I SAW HER PERSON
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SHE AN ATTENTION SEEKER WHO COMMITS BULLSHIT, I'D PUNCH HER IN HER EYE IF I SAW HER PERSON

Can i see your proof to that claim biotch?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*sighs* Ah...I leave for a while and now I come back and find this new development.
Thing is, I'm not sure if I should believe it or not. Can't lie.  :shock:  :shock:  :?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal