No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I didn't go to the coupon, but I did visit the secretvault-website. Quick peek - looks more like a fansite to me - videos like (Sexy adult Michael in sunglasses - Can't remember the exact name). Interestingly, a quick Googling led from the news to this same site.

Why would his mother's book be sold via this particular website? Looks pretty odd to me. Wouldn't a book like this be promoted a bit earlier than 1-2 day before? Just an attention seeker perhaps?

Generally speaking, I guess now that the 1st anniversary of his death/"death", there's likely going to be a lot of people that have nothing to do with MJ trying to make a buck surrounding the anniversary theme.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^could you give me the link of the website
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "samsuperb"
^could you give me the link of the website

It's in the beginner's post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Misteryman000"
the coupon worked for me very well BUT lol :lol: i couldn't match perfectly my billing adress with the on suposedly atached to my credit card...so i think we're meant to never get this book...but hey MJ LIVES everybody...!!! :D  :D  :D
so you can't order the book?

Same as with the Vienna Tribute tickets. I tried to order them back then and couldn't either.

Maybe none of it exists at all. All just figments of the story... just like how the 02 shows were probably never meant to happen.  The book doesn't have to exist for people to talk about it. Just like Mike didn't have to molest any children in order to be accused of it. Ha! That's the reason we say beLIEve folks.

"Arists use lies to tell the truth, politicians use lies to cover up the truth". - V for Vendetta
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It worked, and I've placed my order.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

this is historical..

Redemption via the 'truth'...

what a novel idea...

thanks Katherine!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as
being self-evident -
Arthur Schopenhauer
Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 01:40:01 PM by katson45
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the coupon worked for me, but I was not able to match the shipping address so I sent the inquiry. I am very curious what answer will I get.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why? Don't be tell me what's wrong?
OMG, i dont see any coupon that says mj lives, what are you guys talking about

In my opinion, what is the point of this book? if hes alive then why would she publised a book? If he does comeback that is just a waste of money for people who is going to buy it.I'll be piss off my damn self, and speak of that THE BOOK IS TOO EXPENSIVE! I don't think Mivhael coming back soon, no way!

And i feel sorry for people who will be buying this book. Its a waste of money if he is alive :? Plus the coupon doesnt work!!! it's a damn shame

Why would it be a waste of money? IDK - some people may be interested to hear what mother Katherine has to say about her son. She is someone who keeps pretty low key when it comes to public speaking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "Foxello"
Shame it wasn't a 34% discount, then we could have added another 7 to the list!  :D  :lol:  ;)

but 35/5 = 7.. isn't it?

its really crazy with this code. doesn't work for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
man, people are playing games. The webiste doesnt work and the coupon doesnt work. What is next..."oh sorry the book doesnt exist, please check back later"!

This is a hoax. Many things are fake, or postponed or just simply ridiculous. No need to get frustrated, it has been like this for a year.

Right - look at how many tributes have been canceled this last year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "JukeBox"
I clicked on the link that the TMZ article provided for Katherine's tribute book (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) which leads to Michael Jackson's Secret Vault You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Michael Jackson’s mother publishes book about her son

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Almost one year since the death of her cherished son, the King of Pop’s mother, is set to release her first ever book: Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story.

Mrs Jackson teams up with Vintage Pop Media to create a family-album-style coffee table book for MJ fans. The hard cover edition, contains 150 pages of high-gloss, never-before-seen photos punctuated with anecdotes, quotes and her inside perspective on raising Michael Jackson.

"I wanted to release a tribute book about Michael to thank his fans for all their love and support over the years..." Katherine states, in an effort to clear the air of negative press that surrounded Jackson’s life, “My son has been misunderstood and this was my way to share what kind of person he really was.”

Katherine’s story addresses all the defining moments in Michael’s life that shaped and molded him into the mega icon he was, told through the eyes of the woman he was closest to throughout his life. Never Can Say Good Bye is about Michael Jackson, the superstar... and the son.

And keeping in typical MJ tradition, some of the proceeds from her book will go to a good cause. "I wanted to give a portion of the book to charity because that’s the way Michael would have wanted it."

Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story retails online for $59.99, with an addition electronic version free with purchase. Readers get a 35% discount throughout the weekend, with coupon code: MJ LIVES

Click here to get your copy

:shock:

I taught the same when i seen that but then realised the mag in the news of the world is called the legend lives on so id say thats where the code came into it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In Our Darkest Hour, In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care? Will You Be There?
In My Trials And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts And Frustrations
In My Violence, In My Turbulence
Through My Fear And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I\'ll Never Let You Part, For You\'re Always In My Heart.

Something to think about...supposedly his mother has received nothing from the estate except for herself and the kid's expenses. I think part of the proceeds from this book were to go to her, the kids and charity. These are her personal photos so I don't think the estate can have anything to do with this. It makes me wonder if that will that the estate is following really isn't the correct will and this is one way Michael can help his mother out financially. It's also a way for Michael to communicate with his fans without interference from the estate...it will be interesting to see what is in the book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I'm very concerned that people are going to be totally ripped off here and that if they ordered the book will never be delivered. This just smells of a phony scheme to me with nothing at all to do with the Jackson family. I hope and pray someone is not just jerking the fans around seeing who all will order this book and then they pocket the money and take off.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Gary, Ind. - It's being called the Jackson family's answer to Elvis Presley's Graceland; leaders in Michael Jackson's hometown of Gary announced plans Wednesday for a permanent home for a world-class complex to honor him.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Never can say goodbye.....
Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:06:42 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions