Quote from: "ralu"
Quote from: "tklein1014"
Did you noticed that now there are more "Dr. Murray" followers than soldiers of love?

No, but I don't think all of them know it's MJ...when I started following there were still over 700, I think...I'd bet a lot of them still think it's Dr. Murray.
Oh, I see...thanks for lighting me up. This makes sense.
About the message, I also find strange the lawyer's comment: "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone." What does the smart phone have with the tweeter? If anything, this makes me thing about the questionable calls Murray made on 25th of June...

And someone interpretated that Murry is not good on computers, though he seamed he knew what he does when recording the you tube video.

I'm not paying any attention to anything that's not highlighted...that's not the important stuff.

Really? Well, I've always found "deep" the way that TMZ chose to end its articles about Michael...regardless wether those sentences are highlighted ot not, those finale words are meant to be read "between the lines" IMHO. Hugs.

Well, have it your own way...TIAI redirected to the hidden message, so I'm trusting that it's correct, and that the rest is just padding to hide the message and not important. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:57:18 AM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LunaCielo"
This is very interesting.  It seems they've found out that someone is pretending to be Dr. Murray on Twitter.  They left an interesting message, also...wonder who it could be?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <----------FOLLOW Michael

Will YOU be there?

I remember a phrase in a letter written by Michael, which explained an Indian proverb-before judging someone - to walk in his moccasins for 3 moons ...
I believe that Murray is a kind of "vehicle" that must go through the process just like Michael, who was not believed and was laughed at by the media, posted bail and pleaded innocent, but the press continued to insult and not to believe him.
The sentence on Twitter tells the reader not to stop at appearances and to always consider first the man, respect

"Murray" on Twitter IS Michael...read the bolded message. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 11:57:34 AM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
Please consider that I am a farther ! Thats stupid, as he could not even pay for his many kids! he is a male whore, A Tramp.

Read the bolded hidden message...forget the rest...It's MJ who said that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

Posted Feb 12th 2010 2:33PM by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for showing this! It is odd that TMZ would focus on this one twitter account, considering the millions of other fakes that have been lurking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I personally think that we should follow this person.  TMZ is always putting things out there that has led us to a few clues.  Also, TIAI just took me to this page.  I am not sure what date it was redirected here, but it did today.  Thank you Tklein for bolding the words in the statement.  You have good detective eyes.  I would not have seen that if it wasn't pointed out to me.

You're welcome...did it for MJ...he needs our support.  It redirected yesterday when I got the message correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

does someone has the twitter of that murray person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Quote from: "Eva R"

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <------------ FOLLOW Michael
Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 12:17:14 PM by tklein1014
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "Eva R"

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <------------ FOLLOW Michael
thank you!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

For my own purposes I have re-named The Michael Jackson’s  Hoax Investigation, The Michael Jackson Stimulus Program, which means to me that HIS messages are meant to stimulate my mind into thinking for myself.  I trust Michael and I am learning to trust myself.  Thank you MJ !!

Michael’s entire life is devoted to messaging to the World through lyrics.
One of his clearest messages is that we all are victims of MIND CONTROL and especially through the MEDIA. Those mind control attempts are still being attempted daily on us.  On a sub conscious level we have also learned to mind control others and we all do that each other everyday.  We do that on this forum.

:geek: Here's something to think about >>> if you were at mind control Level 100MAX when you first joined this forum taking into consideration what you have learned while engaging in conversation, where do you now fit on the deprogramming Wake Up scale ?

DEPROGRAMMING SCALE – Where are you ?

0****5****1****15****20****25****30****35****40****45****50%

****55****60****65****70****75****80****85****90****95****100%

:? How easily are your decisions, opinions and conclusions still influenced by others?
What is your goal of gaining the ownership of the power of your own thinking ability?
Deprogramming is not easy.  The work that we have to force ourselves to individually observe first is that it is in fact possible to reduce yourself toward zero, on the mind control scale,  because you see others doing it here.  
---------------------

tklein1014 wrote
TMZ drops a lot of clues, BTW.

:arrow: No offense to the original poster, but, tKlein1014, think about what you just said.
Can you explain Clues to what?  Do any of us have factual proof that TMZ is in contact with Michael or that MJ has asked TMZ to HELP his fans with realizing that he hoaxed his death?  

:? Ask yourself where are you on the de-programming scale ?

:? Next question:  If you hoaxed your death, which obviously must be a very cleverly designed, secretive operation, would think it wise to tell millions of people by way of internet and especially the media ‘cause you know you can trust them with your secret ?  

:? If you were as smart as Michael Jackson conducting a death hoax wouldn’t you have better things to do than worry about baby sitting your fans by trusting a media source to feed clues?  

:o BTW what media source has led us astray in circles for 8 months now ?  

Personally I’m going with the message interpretation that MJ has handed us the baton to go forth with his work.  It always was our own work anyway. How many years has MJ been shouting his message?  

:? Why do we need constant instruction and coaxing from anyone else to spread LOVE or put ourselves in a place of making a difference in the world?  Where do you stand on the deprogramming scale?  Where are you on the making a difference scale?  

I discount the supposed Murray twitter account.  I doubt MJ is behind it.
If anything is pointed out by TMZ I know it is the media using us to gain their own selfish worth.  Until TMZ or TIAI can give me solid proof I will not change my mind.

:D Keep up the good work kids……….

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Will YOU be there?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  <----------FOLLOW Michael

Give him the love and support he needs to come back to us.

Lol thanks for this... this is a huge clue/hint  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
For my own purposes I have re-named The Michael Jackson’s  Hoax Investigation, The Michael Jackson Stimulus Program, which means to me that HIS messages are meant to stimulate my mind into thinking for myself.  I trust Michael and I am learning to trust myself.  Thank you MJ !!

Michael’s entire life is devoted to messaging to the World through lyrics.
One of his clearest messages is that we all are victims of MIND CONTROL and especially through the MEDIA. Those mind control attempts are still being attempted daily on us.  On a sub conscious level we have also learned to mind control others and we all do that each other everyday.  We do that on this forum.

:geek: Here's something to think about >>> if you were at mind control Level 100MAX when you first joined this forum taking into consideration what you have learned while engaging in conversation, where do you now fit on the deprogramming Wake Up scale ?

DEPROGRAMMING SCALE – Where are you ?

0****5****1****15****20****25****30****35****40****45****50%

****55****60****65****70****75****80****85****90****95****100%

:? How easily are your decisions, opinions and conclusions still influenced by others?
What is your goal of gaining the ownership of the power of your own thinking ability?
Deprogramming is not easy.  The work that we have to force ourselves to individually observe first is that it is in fact possible to reduce yourself toward zero, on the mind control scale,  because you see others doing it here.  
---------------------

tklein1014 wrote
TMZ drops a lot of clues, BTW.

:arrow: No offense to the original poster, but, tKlein1014, think about what you just said.
Can you explain Clues to what?  Do any of us have factual proof that TMZ is in contact with Michael or that MJ has asked TMZ to HELP his fans with realizing that he hoaxed his death?  

:? Ask yourself where are you on the de-programming scale ?

:? Next question:  If you hoaxed your death, which obviously must be a very cleverly designed, secretive operation, would think it wise to tell millions of people by way of internet and especially the media ‘cause you know you can trust them with your secret ?  

:? If you were as smart as Michael Jackson conducting a death hoax wouldn’t you have better things to do than worry about baby sitting your fans by trusting a media source to feed clues?  

:o BTW what media source has led us astray in circles for 8 months now ?  

Personally I’m going with the message interpretation that MJ has handed us the baton to go forth with his work.  It always was our own work anyway. How many years has MJ been shouting his message?  

:? Why do we need constant instruction and coaxing from anyone else to spread LOVE or put ourselves in a place of making a difference in the world?  Where do you stand on the deprogramming scale?  Where are you on the making a difference scale?  

I discount the supposed Murray twitter account.  I doubt MJ is behind it.
If anything is pointed out by TMZ I know it is the media using us to gain their own selfish worth.  Until TMZ or TIAI can give me solid proof I will not change my mind.

:D Keep up the good work kids……….

xoxoxo

Proof from TIAI... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Proof from TIAI... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How was that redirected so fast?
Kinda makes me suspicious of some people on this forum..  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

KarmaKnowsTruth...

Good points.  After all the humanitarian work MJ has accomplished, how much he's all made us aware that we need to be the change we see in the world, someone else isn't gonna do it for us... well instead of all this thorough investigative work that takes time, if we all did ONE thing, showed someone we cared, helped people less fortunate than us, wouldn't that be better than us all figuring out the message MJ is or isn't trying to show us?  

MJ said not to believe something about someone until you have had a one-on-one conversation with that person.  Well, in my wildest dreams I could have that conversation with Michael, but until I can't believe anything than what I feel in my heart.    Alive or Dead, Michael is always with me, in my heart, and his message does not go unheard.  Do i give enough?  No.  Am I selfish, yeah.  But I L.O.V.E. to the fullest of my ability and really do try to make it a point to not judge people.  So much is easier said than done, but we really must look inside of ourselves for answers.  What does Michael mean to me?  Was everything he's done for us and the earth all in vain?  HELL NO.  So, let's SHOW him.  As cheesy as it may sound right now, I would hug each and every one of you if I could.  

What are you going to do today to make Michael proud?  I will tell you what I am going to do.  I am going to be more strict with myself and my recycling habits.  I am going to tell my sister who i have lost touch with how much I miss and love her.  You gotta start somewhere, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Wow MJ'sDangerousGirl this is great news !  You took words right outta my mouth. I'm glad to know you are thinking on the right track !
you wrote
What are you going to do today to make Michael proud? I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to be more strict with myself and my recycling habits. I am going to tell my sister who i have lost touch with how much I miss and love her. You gotta start somewhere, right?

There is so much going in the world under our noses that needs attention.  This isn't the thread to discuss that but I'm real curious what real work others here are doing to spread MJ's message. Like you said about recycling it all starts small, inside your home, work, school, etc.

:shock: Looking at the man or woman in the mirror is truly the place to start.
I would say I'm 35-40 on the deprogramming scale starting with a mind controlling roommate BF.  I began refusing to submit to his mind games and with love and I see a change in his behavior and approach toward me. Love sure works better than dishing out more hate does.  :P

:geek:  I only watch 30 minutes of morning weather, then shut it off all day.  When my BF is watching loud killer movies or wrestling or sex on tv in the other room I wear heavy duty ear protection from the dramatic music, commercials and subliminal messaging.  I really feel a difference in my general attitude, productivity and peace of mind eliminating the media feed of trash.

:D  :D I'm forcing myself to wear a smile even if I don't feel good.  I turn and smile and nod at the person in the next car in traffic and make eye contact with strangers giving my gift of a simple smile.  That really can make someone's day and teaches me the power of LOVE.  That all leads to so much more.

:?: I would love others to share what they are doing to make a change.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

karmaknowstruth  and  MJsDangerousGirl, so we have to start and then demand that all accounts Sheridan, who chose to guide the destinies of our countries, can not they think they were elected to do with people as they please. Everyone must be accountable for their actions. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions