Re: Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson
July 06, 2012, 12:03:12 AM
Also, one of her fans posted some interesting pictures of Paris that I don't think she'd have unless she were a friend? Interesting, like pictures of Paris in blue eyeshadow that reminds me of Michael's Blue eye picture. There is a picture of Michael when he was burned in the Pepsi accident and the last one posted was of Michael and his double - as the tweet said.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 06, 2012, 04:22:28 AM
Also, one of her fans posted some interesting pictures of Paris that I don't think she'd have unless she were a friend? Interesting, like pictures of Paris in blue eyeshadow that reminds me of Michael's Blue eye picture. There is a picture of Michael when he was burned in the Pepsi accident and the last one posted was of Michael and his double - as the tweet said.

Blessings

why in the world does she have paris jackson as her name if she's not really paris jackson? that's crazy.why would anyone do that? that makes people thnk that it's someone else under the account pretending to be paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2012, 04:30:22 AM
Rainbow ...

WoW! RAINBOWS everywhere these days!! --- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When did she post this one? is it recent?

TKS for sharing @mindseye!

Paris, you rock, girl!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cawREFw9Iyk[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BHRV-RMNvs&feature=related[/youtube]

At the minute 04:26 - they speak about the MILKY WAY and Archangel MICHAEL

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la8smgCz1Ug&feature=related[/youtube]

omg that last video about the milky way and the archangel micheal omg!! "heal the world", and save the planet from the unconscious ...did you notice the all seeing eye after he said that? illuminati.. omg!! i'm officially in shock just from that video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2012, 04:36:58 AM
I was looking at Paris' tweets earlier and noticed one from June 27th - I'm surprised that it was posted here already. Maybe I missed it? I just went back to Twitter and now I can't find it. I did save a copy so let's see if I can post it. For whatever reason I no longer have smileys and other options.

Nope - still have no option to post a picture even when I choose that "attachments and other options" link.

The tweet was posted on 6/27 and said:

RT if your a beLIEver and favorite if you're not.

Blessings

wow, she did? i've totally got to see it when i wake up later on today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 06, 2012, 04:52:08 AM
Gwynned
This rapture thing again!  I would be dismissing this all if I did not have that strange experience in 2009 just after seeing TII the second time and after which I spent two weeks crying as I watched MJ videos for 8 hours a day.  And I wonder why people think I'm crazy!

My point is this.  For one day, the veil lifted for me.  Someone suggested this was my 'BAM' leading me to wonder if the BAM will mean that everyone will have this experience.  I have been thinking about it a lot lately because it was so profound.  I was CERTAIN it was the rapture (and until then I laughed at the very idea) was imminent.  I couldn't understand why everyone else was walking around acting normal, though I was seriously afraid of the 'zombies' I saw out there with their empty eyes and threatening glances! 

So what if the BAM is an EXPERIENCE.  It took me months to connect this experience to Michael, but it was real.  What if suddenly this happens to everyone!  And what is "IT" exactly?  For me it was the experience of God in every moment.  I was awestruck in the truest sense.  I know others had similar experiences because of Michael, so perhaps this idea isn't so far off the mark.  And the 7th sounds good to me!
Great post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2012, 07:21:34 AM
I wonder from time to time where is this room where are made so much pics from Paris. Who made the pics ? Never see a window...there are two similar beds and this new one with the toilette....how weird ! Do you beleave that this is in this new and big house from Katherine ???????
I don't ! Sadly i can't put in in my post....
And who made this pic !!!!!!! He must sit upon the washbasin, where usualy is a mirror. Weird weird....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 06, 2012, 07:33:20 AM
Anyone know who that person in the background sitting down is?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

~Souza~

July 06, 2012, 07:37:03 AM

Behind Paris? Looks like Austin. He fine btw.. lol

The other one looks like a girl, maybe Guineveve? I think we should stop depicting every picture she posts. She's a 14-year-old girl, she does things and has a smartphone. Just like anyone else her age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2012, 07:54:57 AM
I agree! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bugsy

July 06, 2012, 08:00:36 AM

Behind Paris? Looks like Austin. He fine btw.. lol

The other one looks like a girl, maybe Guineveve? I think we should stop depicting every picture she posts. She's a 14-year-old girl, she does things and has a smartphone. Just like anyone else her age.

oh I wasn't trying to sus anything out, I just wondering who it was, I can't recognize anyone except michaels kids, his siblings, his parents, it's a big family :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

July 06, 2012, 09:19:47 AM
No, no, no @lelani - I was not pointing you out.  Just saying that I so do not want to see these children feel they are in a fishbowl.  Not meaning on here specifically but anywhere. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

July 06, 2012, 12:56:42 PM

I mean that pic.....the bathroom dosn't look very luxery like Katherines house and where is the photograph ? At the wall, on the washtube ? She isn't making the pics by herself.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 06, 2012, 03:03:32 PM

I mean that pic.....the bathroom dosn't look very luxery like Katherines house and where is the photograph ? At the wall, on the washtube ? She isn't making the pics by herself.

She took the pic of her reflection in the mirror, with her phone.  The bathroom is probably an en suite to her bedroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

July 06, 2012, 11:15:21 PM
Ahhh, I see.

I have been thinking about how the kids are on twitter etc and I thought about something I read of what michael said.

He knew how to be mysterious by offering very few interviews, not showing himself very often to keep the mysterious side going and the public interested, he explained how by human nature we tend to want to know about things that's dangerous or a mystery, with making a point about if someone shouts shark, people stand up and want to see the shark, and if told you can't go in to a room, people become really curious to what's behind it and talk about it.
and if there is too much exposure it creates the opposite effect, like Madonna and Britney spears, the public stop really wanting to know if you're out there all the time, it becomes old news and no longer mysterious.  I wonder if that's what is happening with these kids, not revealing too much but enough to make their lives not top secret and first priority to know about, where the world wants to know every tiny bit of their lives because it's out there or the illusion of being out there for all to see. before the masks came off everyone wanted to know, even just after June 25th everyone wanted a look but now it's not the same anywhere near the same.

but I do agree about the photographs not being completely taken apart and analysed, a have a kid 13 and the photos she takes are often nothing but pictures of her posing lol even to my dismay of a messy room in the background;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

July 07, 2012, 01:11:24 AM
I think Michael put masks on his kids while they were young so they could enjoy their childhood without as much media.  8) Now, they're teenagers. except Blanket... but he's still not seen as much, only at some public events. I'm sure Prince is given just as much freedom as Paris except he's a boy and doesn't really care much for twitter/instagram... he's probably more into xbox and stuff  :icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions