~Souza~

Re: Michael Jackson's Dad to be Deposed
May 07, 2010, 07:24:43 PM
I'm going to be a little more annoying:

According to documents filed earlier this week, Joe will sit down with Michael's attorney at a date to be determined "between June 1, 2010 and July 1, 2010."

6/1/2010 & 7/1/2010

6+1+2+1+7+1+2+1 = 21 or 7/7/7
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 07, 2010, 07:46:04 PM
Joe says "Michael's lawyer," we must read and try to understand what is written,. So what are we doing here? 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 07, 2010, 11:54:02 PM
I find no big thing in the "Michael's attorney" to me it means nothing. The dates mean something to me and to the rest of us on this post it's clear the BAM will be during that time period after August 1 we'll know exactly wot the man is gonna do. Obviously if he comes back June/July everyone gonna be focused on why he did it? How he did it? Once again August seems good cus if he comes back June/July he'll give it like a month or so for the world to come to their senses cus if his "death" shook us globally now imagine the BAM it's gonna be like no one has ever done this I don't think the media and ppl will be focused omg we gonna have another tour, nope it's not gonna be that they'll be in disbelief it's gonna be an eyeopener to the nonbelievers. Michael knows that he's gotta give the ppl at least a month or 2 to recuperate from the shock, so coming August yes the BAM was awesome, but now let's focus on me dudes I still have it I can dance I'm still the K.O.P. plus new titles the dude is gonna have from this point on. Mike you genius why can't there be more men like you?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions