Re: Hold My Hand (Official Video!)
December 09, 2010, 08:07:58 AM
we see lots of feathers in the video:

A feather symbolize a new beginning! It means a new life ahead. A feather symbolize hope and it means that the feather in the indian tribes means good luck!!

and also see children in costumes, I think it could represent Michael in disguise.... should we look for him here? or is it just in general?

another thing I noticed is the white picket fence:

A picket fence, ideally white, is seen by some as a symbol of the ideal middle-class suburban life, with a family, children, large house and peaceful living. This stems from the fact that houses in quiet, middle-class neighborhoods often have a garden, which then is typically surrounded by a picket fence.[1] In recent years, some people have associated picket fences with what they regard as the more negative aspects of this lifestyle. For example, the director David Lynch uses ironic images of the picket fence in his 1986 film Blue Velvet.

btw, wasnt there a listing for a person with no hands, why didnt they use Dave Dave, his hands are disable due to the burns, I know we wouldve wanted to see him again  :lol:

but how about seeing O2 guy again  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 08:15:15 AM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
....and what about his writing????  Now that is obviously there for a reason...Have we worked out what it says ????

If i had to guess what the writing is in that note and finish off what we don't see.. My guess would be "inside he hides the tears".. but it's just a wild guess.

Thankyou....Maybe its MJ's rough notes of this song...as there seems to be other writing in the background as well... :?  :?  :?

Yep you're both right "inside he hides the tears" and "rough notes"

Taken from Juliens Auction website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The description says: A single page of lined notebook paper with rough lyrics in black marker in the hand of Michael Jackson reading, "as to pray now / away now. / Nothing's for Christmas / Fighting trying to hide his fears / crying but no one hears / inside he hides the tears."  Below is an additional paragraph that has been crossed out reading, "Michael Mckeller / feels he must get away. / he's left alone to play today / nobody cares to stay."  The lyrics appear to be an early draft for an unreleased song titled "Michael Mckeller."
oh great find,
so the "fencing shirt" and the note,
anything else from Juliens Auction website appear in the video :?:  :mrgreen:
how about the white glove
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
looks like its doing the ok sign, not really but sort of
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 08:25:59 AM
Totally amazing video..... :D  :D  :D  :D  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

December 09, 2010, 08:36:26 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
....and what about his writing????  Now that is obviously there for a reason...Have we worked out what it says ????

If i had to guess what the writing is in that note and finish off what we don't see.. My guess would be "inside he hides the tears".. but it's just a wild guess.

Thankyou....Maybe its MJ's rough notes of this song...as there seems to be other writing in the background as well... :?  :?  :?

Taken from Juliens Auction website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The description says: A single page of lined notebook paper with rough lyrics in black marker in the hand of Michael Jackson reading, "as to pray now / away now. / Nothing's for Christmas / Fighting trying to hide his fears / crying but no one hears / inside he hides the tears."  Below is an additional paragraph that has been crossed out reading, "Michael Mckeller / feels he must get away. / he's left alone to play today / nobody cares to stay."  The lyrics appear to be an early draft for an unreleased song titled "Michael Mckeller."
oh great find,
so the "fencing shirt" and the note,
anything else from Juliens Auction website appear in the video :?:  :mrgreen:
how about the white glove
looks like its doing the ok sign, not really but sort of

IMPO it looks like the 6 sign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 09:04:06 AM

The description says: A single page of lined notebook paper with rough lyrics in black marker in the hand of Michael Jackson reading, "as to pray now / away now. / Nothing's for Christmas / Fighting trying to hide his fears / crying but no one hears / inside he hides the tears."  Below is an additional paragraph that has been crossed out reading, "Michael Mckeller / feels he must get away. / he's left alone to play today / nobody cares to stay."  The lyrics appear to be an early draft for an unreleased song titled "Michael Mckeller."[/quote]

here are some aditional pages for this Mckeller lyrics....

Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 09:17:22 AM by Tink.I.Am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Victor

December 09, 2010, 09:07:17 AM
2:22 in the video..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 09:30:53 AM
^ The plane you mean?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 09, 2010, 10:04:04 AM
There are some things I have noticed:
The building you can see at the beginning seems very very egypt to me ( did you notice that it is open one time, btw)

And there is this picture I am posting. The lightman from TII???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry,
show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

paula-c

December 09, 2010, 10:22:58 AM
0:29 seconds you see a child with a red heart in their hands .. Sacred Heart of Jesus "?, Heart, love and religion go together. And this video has a religious meaning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 09, 2010, 10:31:57 AM
i am not sure but i kind of get the impression that the video is following the cancer patient from like a knowledge of the decease stage thru to healing. can't say for sure . any one else see it or is it just me. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

December 09, 2010, 11:06:41 AM
Beautiful video for a beautiful song.   It came on right at 11:30 last night when I first saw it.

At the 0:29 mark of the video, there are three upside-down pyramids on the blanket on the bed...I wish I knew how to do screen shots.  Maybe someone could help me out here pretty please?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 11:40:19 AM
I tried to stay away...I knew it would be a water works for me. This song is so hard for me to listen to.  From the moment I learned of it, I tried to stay away.  I knew the video would be worse on me.  One of the last things my dad said to me was, "hold my hand"....he was in the hospital. :cry:   Sorry to get so emotional......I try to just carry on, but sometimes it just stops me in my tracks.  The song is very beautiful.  I was OK just hearing it.  But this video has done me in.  I doubt I'll be able to watch it again soon.

In reading all this thread, I am again reminded of the brilliant minds here.  You should all be very proud of each other!  I wasn't able to pick up so much....too many tears.  However, reading this it does all come back.  Serenity- the green lights remind me of "green man".  The 1645 (I think that's what it says)....number of days? Military time? Date in history? It seems to stand for something (address 1645)....yes the numerology is apparent.....you are amazing!  

Anyways, that's all I can muster right now.  The tears are back...........love to all.
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 11:58:22 AM
What about this..

hey 2good2btrue..
i asked my bf who is into musik n all...
he said its the brand of mixers/amplifiers muti use..
from what i seen at rest the dial  should be to the right at about 20..but not positive..
here is more info ...
hopes this help..kind of reminds me of 2000watts
huggs n faith to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

December 09, 2010, 12:03:50 PM
What about this..

The needle is just below -2 or 79.

the needle is not pointing to 80 else it would be lined up with the black dot below the 80 but it's not. So it's 79. 7+9=16, 1+6=7

Just like the street address. 1645, 1+6=7, 4+5=9, 7+9=16, 1+6=7

Dude that's creepy. It's like Liberian Girl. Just when you could almost decide the whole hoax was a product of our collective imagination (summer of 2009), along comes a big, fat, in-your-face clue (Liberian Girl pics at the burial) that says it's not.

And think. If it wasn't for TS, we may not have been so hyper-aware of numbers and numerology in this hoax. Might have missed it if I wasn't programed to add every row of numbers I come across.

I even do it with street signs and receipts. It's reflexive at this point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Tarja

December 09, 2010, 12:06:51 PM
The "O2 guy" happens to be ............. Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal