MJonmindTopic starter

Re: Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On
January 27, 2011, 11:07:37 PM
We've been through this process quite a few times now. If someone with the photo-editing skills could kindly line up the face with MJ or morph it, it would be a bit more conclusive, since we don't have much body movement or any voice. Then it could be laid to rest. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2011, 11:23:06 PM
Oh my... I am so pissed right now..... That game was against the Utah Jazz and I live in Utah..... I won tickets to that game and I gave them to someone else  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 12:44:34 AM
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "bec"

Come on that's totally Michael. Look how dude claps, has pants too short, loafers, his knee is nearly touching Prince's and Prince is completely at ease with the casual body contact from this man in the chair next to him.

So it's either Michael or this guy is a set up, pretending to be disguised Michael and they're paying close enough attention to detail to include body language in their deception. That's elaborate. Which is not off the table of course. So 50-50: Michael in disguise-Pretending to be Michael in disguise.
:roll: Its not michael, get over with it already

@ imred - i see you haven't changed yet  :roll:    "If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place, Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change!"

@ bec - thanks for your opinion - at least you provide reasons why you beLIEve in what you beLIEve in...I am with you...short pants, loafers, casual body contact ...i would think Prince would sit closer to Uncle Jackie throughout the entire game if this other person were a complete stranger - at least I would if I was in a similar situation and I'm 33 - it's "Human Nature!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 28, 2011, 12:51:05 AM
Or I'm just way over hoaxed. Which is entirely possible  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 28, 2011, 02:33:33 AM
Quote from: "Andrea"
Quote from: "bleu eyes"
   does somebody know who is the man on Prince his right side (vieuwers left side)?

Hmmm, no clue.  You maybe thinking that's Michael?  :shock:  :lol:  :shock:  The title does say
Michael Jackson'[s:1iq0grzl]s[/s:1iq0grzl][s:1iq0grzl]Son[/s:1iq0grzl] Gets His Game On... But you never know, Michael is a master of disguise!  :D

I was just about to ask the same...  who is this man.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

January 28, 2011, 03:23:41 AM
That's cute that Prince got to go to the basketball game with his Uncle Jackie.  He getting all big and dressing nice.  His sneakers are cute by the way.  So is his Uncle Jackie.  Love Jackie he has such a sweet way about him.  Looks like Prince was a little celebrity at the game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 28, 2011, 07:29:50 AM
I think he's too tall to be MJ - I know Jackie is slouching slightly but MJ was never as tall as Jackie and this guy is way taller - you can tell, even though they are sitting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 28, 2011, 08:12:42 AM

[attachment=0:3e7qdsxd]princelakers.jpg[/attachment:3e7qdsxd]

I think there is something odd about this guy, but i can't put my finger on it. The first thing I noticed from this view, is the patch of lighter skin, just above his collar...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

January 28, 2011, 08:22:25 AM
Okay...question I hate to ask... :?  but..hoping you'll understand.
Someone mentioned Michael's fingernails being stained.  How would they stay permanently stained?  Was it that Michael is a black man and because of the vit. ..  well, under the nails don't get the cream to even out the coloring.  So under there is still black??  Where as my nails match my skin..but if I get a tan, they look lighter than the tan still.  I think it's the black skin we are seeing.  He's a black man :D  :D  :D and proud of it too right??!!
Just asking....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 08:33:03 AM
So, if Michael is sat next to Prince, who's sat next to Jackie???
Who else, but Dr. Conrad Murray  :lol: and why not, he is a lakers fan aferall  ;)
[attachment=0:247val6p]michaelprincejackiemurray.jpg[/attachment:247val6p]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

January 28, 2011, 08:50:44 AM
[attachment=0:25b02r32]laker game hand.jpg[/attachment:25b02r32]

I still haven't figured out why you guys have not commented on this hand??? Did you guys not notice....and do you not find it strange?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:06:34 AM
Quote from: "Solid121"

[attachment=0:20xsdio6]princelakers.jpg[/attachment:20xsdio6]

I think there is something odd about this guy, but i can't put my finger on it. The first thing I noticed from this view, is the patch of lighter skin, just above his collar...  :?

I know what you mean :shock:   It is strage the way the colour is different face and neck, its almost as though the face part is joining on to the neck part where the difference in skin colour is.  It may be a trick of the light or it may be something more interesting like a, dare I even suggest it, a latex face mask or a disguise :?  If you look carefully there is a sloping line which falls below the ear and curves downwards, hard to describe   and dont know how to draw a ring around it, sorry :oops:     Or may be wishful thinking :o    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Or maybe I need to go and have a rest in my padded cell :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It is interesting though and there is something not quite natural about that guy. :shock:

Blessings to all
 :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:14:29 AM
There is something that doesn't seem natural about the guy but at this point it's like a Rorschach test.  What I want to see I will see, I suppose but he does look "interesting".

And while it's true that the casual and physical closeness appears comfortable, Prince never seems to interact with this guy at all. There's almost a woodenness in their "vibe".   I don't sense a "relationship" but hey, it's anyone's guess.

Those ears don't look like MJ's.  I already don't think the hands do because of size and the pinky is much longer than MJ's.  But there is something peculiar about the guy and he must be of some importance being able to sit next to The Prince.  Maybe he's a bodyguard? There's got to be bodyguards somewhere close by.

I think someone may be messing with us with the light patch on the skin.  That looks photoshopped for some reason.  Similar  to what we saw with Murray's hand on the first photo we ever saw of him.  Maybe it's a message or a joke.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:26:19 AM
Boys got taste ;)

The finals last year were amazing,the ball flew at Jack Nicholson and knocked him off his chair backwards LOL.

Q:Is there any pictures of these men either side of Prince and Jackie at any point that night talking to them?I haven't had time to look through all 4pages of comments.
I am asking because,it's a game,there are seats,people sit next to each other and although you have to pay a wedge or be family/a celebrity to sit court side random people DO sit next to each other who don't know each other there too.
Owners,family,investors etc.

It could simply be Prince and his uncle watching the Lakers.I'm not saying anyone is wrong but it could be.
And as for the press,it's the LA Lakers,they have media and press at EVERY single game without fail.
Part of the whole thing is snapping which celebrities are dotted in the audience.
Usual suspects include the Kardashians because Chloé is married to one,David Beckham,Jake Gyllenhaal,Jack Nicholson.
and me obviously :mrgreen: haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 10:46:35 AM
Quote from: "shelby61"
[attachment=0:1y8qktl9]laker game hand.jpg[/attachment:1y8qktl9]

I still haven't figured out why you guys have not commented on this hand??? Did you guys not notice....and do you not find it strange?

Shelby - I've noticed. I'm trying to figure out what to make of it. It's really strange, to say the least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal