Things that have bothered me.....?'s
June 07, 2010, 05:29:18 PM
I have a few things that have really bothered me.  I am just going to throw them out here and see if any of you guys feel the same........here it goes:

1) The ambulance scene itself.  It's all odd.......Xmas Wreaths?  One lamplight on, one off?  Trash?  Michael's a perfectionist.....I think he would want his home to reflect that.  Are they like that for a reason?  
Why no photos/video of the actual arrival (not the one from the tour bus....the ambulance is already inside the gates)-this is Michael's house, I would think there would be at least one fan outside with a camera at the time the ambulance and firetruck came up.  Why close the gates? Wouldn't the er crew want them to remain open, in case of malfunctions/save time or something?  I just read here, under " timeline of MJ's death" that the media reported 4 firemen and 6 certified paramedics came.....really?  Not one of them could have turned the ambulance around?! (no, then Ben wouldn't have his shot...lol!)  No police....can't begin to say how odd that is.  Traffic is not being stopped......until the bus?  And the thing that nags me most........the shadows on the ground.  What time of day was this supposed to be?  12-1pm correct?  For some reason,  I feel like the shadows for that time of day are not correct?  

2) The April 5th court scene.  Is it me, or does anyone else find it hilarious that the judge's name was Michael Pastor?  So whenever he has to fill out a form that is last name first....it's Pastor, Michael.  Hilarious! On LA's superior court website there is a Michael E. Pastor...listed for the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center.  Is that correct courthouse?  I have it my notes that they moved from the 9th floor to the 13th floor......is that correct?  Does that courthouse have 13 floors or a 13th floor even?    

3) I have heard, "Connect the Dots" used a few times....so it got me thinking.  Any chance we have some Morse Code anywhere?  Dot & dashes.....lighting, blips/rhythms in songs......anything like that.  The This Is it CD case has some interesting pics.....one stood out:  it's of just the lighting rigs....why have that there?  Wouldn't fans rather see more Michael?   Anyways...just thoughts.

I hope I did OK for my first post!  :D  I do have a whole other set of interesting coincidences.....I will do that one separately.....tonight!  
Blessings Always!
Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:28:48 PM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Things that nag me
June 07, 2010, 06:40:58 PM
you did great for your first post but you said something I never really thought about the paramedic was there for I think 42 minute and thought MJ was dead at the scene but they didn't radio in and ask for police assistance while they were still at the house plus I read how the heat was on something should have clink in them especial after they realize that it was MJ.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Things that nag me
June 07, 2010, 08:32:09 PM
Very interesting deedee75.........yes, I have heard all different things.  MJ was dead, MJ had a pulse, MJ got a pulse in the ambulance, they revived MJ at the hospital....makes my head spin!
How could they radio for police when they had to remember so much  :D But, what is this about the heat on?  The heat in the house?  No way, not in June in CA!!! Maybe, Maybe in December.  Also.....42 minutes?.....Elvis was 42 when he passed.  Thanks for the reply...have an awesome evening!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions