bec

Re: UCLA Docs -- Michael Was DOA
January 06, 2011, 11:36:07 PM
I thought one witness yesterday in court said he weighed 121lbs? One of the emt's perhaps? Not sure why they'd know...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 06, 2011, 11:51:32 PM
he's 5'9, its on his diver DL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 12:41:11 AM
Upon arrival while trying to save his life they weighed him?  That is interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

mdc

January 07, 2011, 12:49:32 AM
They probably just noted his weight. Some hospital beds have scales built into them, so it was just a matter of noting the weight which could have been done after calling time of death for their records.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 07, 2011, 01:37:03 AM
Weight doesn't really matter.

I'm more interested in UCLA statement at the hearing that MJ was DOA when last spring they said MJ had a heart beat in the ER. Dr. Cooper was quoted in several articles saying they had heart activity on two ekgs and even inserted a balloon pump.

That's not DOA.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

January 07, 2011, 01:59:23 AM
scorpionchik
I remember reading that article from that blogger a long time ago. Kinda scared me and then I realized it was a joke, but very creative.
Andrea said...
Dimitrie Drăghicescu (or Dumitru Drăghicescu) (1875 - 1945) was a Romanian politician, sociologist, diplomat and writer. The famous 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' died in 1945 so I guess the 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' who died in Michael Jackson's place in 2009 was another Romanian 'Dimitrie Drăghicescu' less well known maybe? Also if you take the name Father 'Lingyu Fu' and put it round the other way you get 'Fu Lingyu' or to put it another way 'Foolin' You' or 'Fooling You'!! Is this 'illuminus Theo' taking us all for a ride? Coz that would not be fair to Michael Jackson and Michael's family, friends and fans. We need to know the 'truth' a lot of things about Mike's death do not add up! I don't know if Mike is alive or dead. I hope though Theo isn't having us on. Mike is still an enigma. Peace and blessings.

July 16, 2009 1:50 AM

Also about the weight and height, when you see MJ in many pics, to me he's always looked more like 5'9", not 5'11". Anyway my son is 6' and weights 142, he's just nice. Michael to me has always looked much slimmer, but that's just his normal slim look, sometimes he looks like he's gained weight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 07, 2011, 04:01:31 AM
I am lost on his height. At some pictures he is clearly tall (around 5'11" or even 6 feet) and in some picture he looks like he's only 5'7". That is a huge difference and part of the illusion IMO.

In Moonwalk he writes that he is 5'10". Only logical to pick something in between when you are creating an illusion. Mostly I hear that people who met him say that he was way taller than they thought.

About the weight: 120 lbs is around 55 kg. If he is 5'10" or even 5'11" he must have VERY light bones, because that is very very light. Even though slim, I never thought he was that skinny in the 80's. Around 2001-2003 he even was pretty 'heavy'. Just look at the 30th anniversary  and the Batshit tapes. No way he was 120 lbs there. So either he just gave the police that info, or it's getting even more confusing. Who is who?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 07:14:05 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I am lost on his height. At some pictures he is clearly tall (around 5'11" or even 6 feet) and in some picture he looks like he's only 5'7". That is a huge difference and part of the illusion IMO.

In Moonwalk he writes that he is 5'10". Only logical to pick something in between when you are creating an illusion. Mostly I hear that people who met him say that he was way taller than they thought.

About the weight: 120 lbs is around 55 kg. If he is 5'10" or even 5'11" he must have VERY light bones, because that is very very light. Even though slim, I never thought he was that skinny in the 80's. Around 2001-2003 he even was pretty 'heavy'. Just look at the 30th anniversary  and the Batshit tapes. No way he was 120 lbs there. So either he just gave the police that info, or it's getting even more confusing. Who is who?
Basically he has very light - or at least very thin - bones.
I was a little shocked how his wrist looked on the Thriller cover when I first saw that. I was a child back then, so I tried if I could do it too with my wrists  :)   I was quite skinny, just like now (decades later), and I have thin bones, so I could do that and still can do that :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:27:09 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
136 pounds.    :?

Thats 9st 7lb, I have a male client  (horse rider) who is about MJ size he only weighs about  112 lbs  8 st for those not from UK  14 lb = 1 stone (st)  so I dont think that weight is that bad, really, my client is a strong fit chap just eats very healthy!  Dont dispair at the weight guys.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 08:32:03 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "ladymjc"
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
And this was interesting. Cooper says MJ weighed 136 lbs.

Why is that interesting? We knew that already from the AR. The AR says that the body was around 5'9" and 136 lbs. MJ is supposed to be 5'11" and a man that height, weighing 136 lbs looks like a walking dead man. This person is not heavy, but no way he looks like a 136 lbs weighing walking dead man:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Right here I recall the article I have read  long time ago on wordpress web site if I am correct, don't remember the author, who was saying romanian fatal cancer patient was used for hoax. That's why paramedics did not recognize "MJ" , looked hospice patient, and the weight was light.

Do you have a copy of this article or know where to direct to it? I'm very interested in seeing it.

I FOUND THE ARTICLE!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thursday, July 2, 2009
Michael Jackson is not Dead; so WHO died?
Contents copyright June 2009, WNB, at Illuminus Theo
Why and how Dimitrie Draghicescu died in Jackson's place.
[Note: Dimitrie was unrelated to the famous Romanian writer and diplomat who died in 1945; both Dimitrie and Draghicescu are relatively common names in Romania]
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Truth Behind Michael Jackson Death Hoax
The outpouring of grief over Michael Jackson's death, and the sheer magnitude of the deception that Illuminus Theo (IT) has allowed itself to be a party to, now force me to reveal what many have suspected (and with good reason). Michael Jackson did not die--but someone else did. Who died in Jackson's place, and why did Michael Jackson stage his own death in one of the greatest ruses in history? For that matter, why did my own highly reclusive order help Jackson pull this off? I must share this, and quickly, and hope that this blog is not removed before enough people have learned the truth, because what Michael Jackson has just pulled off is nothing compared to the plans that he has for us during the coming century.

Why Did Illuminus Theo Agree to be a part of the Michael Jackson Death Conspiracy?
Quite simply, who could turn down Michael Jackson when he asked for help? Even his closest confidantes admitted that whatever Michael wanted, he got. But when he approached our Order four years ago in Naples, Italy, we were overwhelmed by the generosity of his promised reward (which we will yet receive; the reports of his so-called bankruptcy are as fraudulent as his staged death). These funds will enable our order to further the research which we have pursued for almost 700 years--unheralded, unrestricted by the Vatican (they did not even know of us until the 1940s), and unfunded, as we had our own financial resources--at least until the financial fiascoes of 2000. But what does it profit a man if he gain the world and lose his soul? Even Michael's millions would not have been enough if he had not approached us with a golden carrot in one hand and an iron stick in the other.

And it is much longer. Read it

well found, good article, I found this last year around July time, its well worth reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 07, 2011, 08:34:35 AM
Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
I THINK MJ IS 5'10 AND HIS WEIGHT OF 136 IS TRUE...IF NOT 136 MAYBE AT 140, because he is skinny,very skinny,and he would have been less by the pounds but his height makes him way more..

Mj was always skinny, I never saw him fatter that he actually is now. I don't find he is frail etc..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 07, 2011, 08:53:17 AM
Maybe I can help you with the height of Michael. I met Michael in Montreal september 13th 2003 in Montreal when he came to see the headquarters of Cirque du soleil.

I am on the border of 5"6... To me he definitely is 5"11, he has a head more than me, and I can tell you that he is taller than I thought. He is very very tall...

When I met him though, you can clearly see that he has a little more weight than usual. I met him 2 months before he did the One more chance video...

Thanks!

L.O.V.E.

Julie xxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:14:20 AM

LMAO, i agree, it's very confusing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:17:01 AM
Quote from: "julia142"
Maybe I can help you with the height of Michael. I met Michael in Montreal september 13th 2003 in Montreal when he came to see the headquarters of Cirque du soleil.

I am on the border of 5"6... To me he definitely is 5"11, he has a head more than me, and I can tell you that he is taller than I thought. He is very very tall...

When I met him though, you can clearly see that he has a little more weight than usual. I met him 2 months before he did the One more chance video...

Thanks!

L.O.V.E.

Julie xxx

what kind shoes he had on because his shoes (depending what shoes he wearing) makes a little be it taller, and most of the time michael wears boots and boots makes him taller
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2011, 09:49:08 AM
Quote from: "imred"
Quote from: "julia142"

Thanks!

L.O.V.E.

Julie xxx

what kind shoes he had on because his shoes (depending what shoes he wearing) makes a little be it taller, and most of the time michael wears boots and boots makes him taller

hmmmmmmm.... I haven't looked at his shoes, I was like in dream, and just watching him, so sorry, I didn't think about looking at his shoes... loool!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions