Re: Hold My Hand (Official Video!)
December 09, 2010, 02:09:49 AM
there is a lot of footage of MJ from the dangerous tour, in the outfit that we now know is a fencing shirt, thanks to TMZ doing a story about the Juliens auction
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dangerous era is a time where MJ really rebeled,
which brings me to the upside down devil horns pose, which is flashed at least three times...
I think that is MJ's way of telling us that  he is behind this and that they didnt kill him,
there were always pics of michael from the bad era and that is when many believe mj broke free,
he was telling us he was outhinking them a long time ago,
this video is a gift so that we keep the faith
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 09, 2010, 02:28:12 AM
Star/Pentagram/Light in the order they appeared in the video.

Star Symbolism
A star is a symbol of achievement, ranking, and authority.

Christianity
Christ as a Pentagram, from Valeriano Bolzani's Hieroglyphica (Basel, 1556)

The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses, and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus).

Medieval Christians believed that the "pentalpha" symbolizes the five wounds of Christ.

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance: it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ, the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

Six Pointed Star
The six-pointed star is the Creator's Star or Star of Creation. Its six points stand for the six days of creation, and are also represent the six attributes of God: power, wisdom, majesty, love, mercy and justice.

This star is the same as the Star of David, a symbol of Judaism modern-day Israel. The six-pointed star is of ancient origin and is used in many other religions with a variety of meanings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 02:42:33 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Quote from: "MJnowANDforever"
....and what about his writing????  Now that is obviously there for a reason...Have we worked out what it says ????

If i had to guess what the writing is in that note and finish off what we don't see.. My guess would be "inside he hides the tears".. but it's just a wild guess.

Thankyou....Maybe its MJ's rough notes of this song...as there seems to be other writing in the background as well... :?  :?  :?

Yep you're both right "inside he hides the tears" and "rough notes"

Taken from Juliens Auction website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The description says: A single page of lined notebook paper with rough lyrics in black marker in the hand of Michael Jackson reading, "as to pray now / away now. / Nothing's for Christmas / Fighting trying to hide his fears / crying but no one hears / inside he hides the tears."  Below is an additional paragraph that has been crossed out reading, "Michael Mckeller / feels he must get away. / he's left alone to play today / nobody cares to stay."  The lyrics appear to be an early draft for an unreleased song titled "Michael Mckeller."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 02:47:16 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
....and what about his writing????  Now that is obviously there for a reason...Have we worked out what it says ????

If i had to guess what the writing is in that note and finish off what we don't see.. My guess would be "inside he hides the tears".. but it's just a wild guess.

Thankyou....Maybe its MJ's rough notes of this song...as there seems to be other writing in the background as well... :?  :?  :?

Taken from Juliens Auction website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The description says: A single page of lined notebook paper with rough lyrics in black marker in the hand of Michael Jackson reading, "as to pray now / away now. / Nothing's for Christmas / Fighting trying to hide his fears / crying but no one hears / inside he hides the tears."  Below is an additional paragraph that has been crossed out reading, "Michael Mckeller / feels he must get away. / he's left alone to play today / nobody cares to stay."  The lyrics appear to be an early draft for an unreleased song titled "Michael Mckeller."
oh great find,
so the "fencing shirt" and the note,
anything else from Juliens Auction website appear in the video :?:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 03:03:05 AM

Wow, i can't believe you found the exact letter.  Awesome, nice job  :D .  Now i wonder why they chose those particular words in the music video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me.. Try hard to love me"

robd

December 09, 2010, 03:20:57 AM
Great video, I love it! I count 3 shadows, or person in front of the light source that are very interesting and dare I say it, look like MJ!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 03:23:09 AM
so looks like I wont be able to sleep until I finish analysing everything lol  :lol:
good think everyone here did a great job and I dont have a lot left to think about :D
we see what looks like  sad cherubs

I think it could be a refrence to the song heaven can wait from the invencible album, here are the lyrics

"Heaven Can Wait"

[CHORUS]
Tell the angels no, I don’t wanna leave my baby alone
I don’t want nobody else to hold you
That’s a chance I’ll take
Baby I’ll stay, Heaven can wait
No, if the angels took me from this earth
I would tell them bring me back to her
It’s a chance I’ll take, maybe I’ll stay
Heaven can wait

You’re beautiful
Each moment spent with you is simply wonderful
This love I have for you girl it’s incredible
And I don’t know what I’d do, if I can’t be with you
The world could not go on so every night I pray
If the Lord should come for me before I wake
I wouldn’t wanna go if I can’t see your face, can’t hold you close
What good would Heaven be
If the angels came for me I’d tell them no
[CHORUS]

Unthinkable
Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone
The time might come around when you’d be moving on
I’d turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl
Can’t stand to see nobody kissing, touching her
Couldn’t take nobody loving you the way we were
What good would Heaven be
If the angels come for me I’d tell them no
[CHORUS]

Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh
Oh no, can’t be without my baby
Won’t go, without her I’d go crazy
Oh no, guess Heaven will be waiting
Ooh

[CHORUS]

Just leave us alone, leave us alone
Please leave us alone
they are sad because they want him to be with him in heaven but he is still here with us

als another interesting part is the girl behind the curtain, with a yellow flower on it,

we know sometimes michael used she or a refers to the fans or the public as a female in his songs, its interesting to see that it looks like the girl is behind a curtain which reminds me of the video for one more chance, he is the audience right now!

and thanks to murrays ties we now know that the colour yellow means, waiting for a loved one to come back, a return and so on

Yellow Flowers
Yellow is the color of joy. Yellow stimulates creative and intellectual energy. It brings clarity to decision-making and improves concentration. Men usually think of yellow as a childish color, but everyone sees it as the color of gold, sun and energy.

Yellow combines well with nearly every other color. It does riot however have a wide range of tints. Bright yellow is by far the easiest color to see - just like the sunflower fields of Kansas, yellow symbolizes summer, warmth and vitality.

YELLOW FLOWERS
Yellow, as with most light colors, blooms earliest, so is naturally associated with spring. Spring bouquets frequently feature yellow and white tulips. Yellow daffodils symbolize unrequited love, a yellow rose stands for friendship and yellow flowers are associated with Easter and Passover.

SPATIAL EFFECTS OF YELLOW FLOWERS
Yellow is sunny, friendly and easy to combine. It enlarges a space and blooms with little light, on account of its strong reflection.

Yellow is any color of light that stimulates both the red and green cone cells of the retina, but not the blue cone cells. Yellow flowers like the meaning that generated in above line for yellow color spells the unmatched power of the color yellow in bringing new dimensions to your life instrumental moments. Flowers are among the top priority in any kind of possible human emotions and celebration.

Smiling faces comes to the picture when you spot a bouquet of bright daffodils or a pot filled with sun-drenched chrysanthemums–the color yellow evokes feelings of joy and lightheartedness. Also a symbol of friendship, a bouquet bursting with yellow blooms sends a message of new beginnings and happiness.

btw thank you Serenitys_Dream for posting the pictures  :)
I think this is enough for me today, i hope i get to sleep! I have a lot other notes that Im going to look into more in the morning.... and ill even have to watch it again when im not sleepy, my notes will probabbly sound insane to me in the morning,
well anyway ill head to bed now before i try to prove that harvey was in the video disguised as Akon :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 03:32:37 AM

Wow, i can't believe you found the exact letter.  Awesome, nice job  :D .  Now i wonder why they chose those particular words in the music video.

We have been speeking recently about the lyrics here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Maybe it's a clue, a warning not to expect too much too early: "Nothing's for Christmas"?
No BAM this year, maybe? ..Just guessing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

December 09, 2010, 03:37:56 AM
Serenity dreams..... I know you can answer this for me as you are awesome.... who directed and had the vision for this video?  Thank you in advance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

December 09, 2010, 04:08:04 AM
Err anyone noticed the 16 + 5 thing?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

Serenitys_Dream

December 09, 2010, 04:12:40 AM
Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
Serenity dreams..... I know you can answer this for me as you are awesome.... who directed and had the vision for this video?  Thank you in advance
Mark Pellington

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2010, 04:31:51 AM
Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

Wow!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

December 09, 2010, 04:43:38 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "MJsFan4Ever"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Beautiful video... don't know why I'm crying and feeling a lil sad, though...

The ending?
Somebody is walking on the star and leaves something behind but I can't make out what it is  :?

It is something reflected in the puddle.

I think looking at it now, it's the reflection of a palm tree.....
Also,the 1645 or as it looks, 16+5=21=777! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

December 09, 2010, 04:49:32 AM
i LOVED the music video!! :D
What was up with the end though, like after MJ faded away? The random foot stepping on the hollywood star...? :shock:

Quote from: "iMISSYOUMJ"

21... December 21, 2012?  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

December 09, 2010, 05:12:24 AM
I cried and cried...this is an amazing video, thank you Michael.Has a lot of clues , but now i can't think...later .WE miss you, come back please .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions