No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Re: Is this secret son?
July 15, 2010, 08:05:53 PM
First, until I hear it out of Michael's mouth I won't believe what a tabloid says even if they say "insiders" tell them. They could mean the gardener told them after the maid told them, etc. You know how it's been. Secondly, it's my personal opinion that if he were Michael's son Michael would have taken him under his own roof and raised him. Omer lived under his roof, right? That being the case, I have a hard time believing that Donte is Michael's. He's probably related but not a son to Michael. Just my opinion and gut feeling of course. Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PJ4MJ

July 15, 2010, 08:07:41 PM
I don't understand all these stories about Michael's "secret kids."  They just don't make any sense.  More than anything in this world, Michael wanted children.  If he had any before Prince, why would he keep it a secret?

voiceforthesilent posted while I was typing this, and I agree:  Michael would have taken ANY child he knew to be his under his own roof.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

July 15, 2010, 08:11:47 PM
he looks like Prince, but honestly, I can't see MJ not owning up to it...as much as MJ loves kids, I can't see him raising his three and forgetting this guy...not only that but also having other children in his life who were not his.  I don't see MJ being that cold.  If it is his, there must be a good reason why MJ didn't raise him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 10:07:23 PM
:?  :roll: See this article published in October 2007 (Jermaine Jackson Accused of Deadbeat Divorce Tactics), something related. :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...Alejandra also has two teenage children from a previous relationship with Jackson's littlest bro, Randy—Genevieve, 17, and Randy Jr., 14. Also living with them until recently was 15-year-old Donte Williams, who was never legally adopted by the family but had been "financially, emotionally and physically" cared for by the Jacksons since he was two...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 10:32:01 PM
Ok interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 10:36:38 PM
Donte's tweets are very Michael:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2010, 11:44:13 PM
If he was MJ's, he would be treated like Omer or PPB NOT just passed off to the rest of the family like that. & imo Donte looks more like Joe. Actually, JUST like Joe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 16, 2010, 12:12:03 AM
Wow I never heard possibility of Donte being MJ's son.  That would mean that he could possibly have three adult sons.  Malachi, Omer, and Donte.  However this is coming from a tabloid.  Donte does say things like MJ on his twitter.  I noticed that.  He says things that are really sweet in nature to be such a young man.  He looks like a Jackson though.  Even his cousin Brandi is also adopted and she look like a Jackson as well mainly Janet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 16, 2010, 03:41:34 AM
Oh Boy! Another one?? Michael you went around man! Than they have the courage to say you are gay!!!  ;)  Let me count here, how many illigimate son he has? Omar Behatti, he was also spoken highly by Joe Jackson that he dances like a Jackson, he moves like a Jackson etc... Than Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson now Donte. Why all these young men are coming out now? Why not before MJ when was alive? Is this a way to exhume his body for DNA testing  so we can start finding out that his body is not MJ? That he faked his death? I don't know but I have a feeling more illigimate kids are going to come out, now we need girls.. :lol: Love always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 16, 2010, 03:49:52 AM
Hahahaha... my thoughts exactly when I read this ..... where are the little girls?

If all this is true as one poster said MJ sure got around and had waaaay too much fun !!!

Not in a heartbeat... I think this boy may be Jackson but not MJ. The whole family seems to have been around the block ( so to speak) a few times and god knows who's children are who's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

nefari

July 16, 2010, 03:52:23 AM
MJ might have had a pack of wild women who had kids by him driving him into hiding!!
*hides* ok I know that was tasteless but we need some smiles around here amidst the worry and wonder.*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

all4loveandbelieve

July 16, 2010, 03:54:35 AM
Another thing, Michael is such an intelligent man, didn't he know that if he wanted to have flings to use protection? I do strongly believe he did, These are all young men that probably want something. This is my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 16, 2010, 04:09:04 AM
Quote from: "nefari"
MJ might have had a pack of wild women who had kids by him driving him into hiding!!
*hides* ok I know that was tasteless but we need some smiles around here amidst the worry and wonder.*

No disrespect to Mike because all this is speculation for now but I do remember his brother Marlon making a joke on the Jackson Family Dynasty.  He was saying something about one of his brothers having kids they dont know about.  I don't remember the exact quote but it was something to do with one of his brothers and kids.  MJ made Billy Jean song for a reason.  It would be nice for these young men to know for sure if possible as long as they're doing it for the right reason and not just to gain money.  I know children that don't get to know there parents are often left wondering about them.  I believe Omer already knows the scoop.  It's between him and MJ.  I don't think he would come out directly and say it but he hints to it in some of his songs.  Donte I believe he's a good kid and he's happy knowing MJ as his uncle.  Now Malachi I don't know about him.  I know this topic will be touchy for some on here but we don't know everything about Mike or all his relationships.  Which I think is good if he managed to keep some of them private.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions