Quote from: "ER911"
I'll give the vid creator an "A" for an interesting vid:) Other than that I'm not putting much thought into July of next year.

I'm not as familiar as many of you are with vid games & such, nor the "face" of the person in the "V" video. I am sure many of you have seen pictures of Prince with the same mask,..yes?  That is the only relevance that I have seen on the net.

quotes
Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use it to hide the truth.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

the speech

Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

please watch the movie or just read the wikipedia article, i am sure you will find many similarities!
> comics You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> movie  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The film is also explicit in portraying V as the embodiment of an idea rather than an individual through V's dialogue and by depicting him without a past, identity or face. According to the Official Website, "V’s use of the Guy Fawkes mask and persona functions as both practical and symbolic elements of the story. He wears the mask to hide his physical scars, and in obscuring his identity. - he becomes the idea itself"

the film follows the mysterious V, a freedom fighter seeking to effect sociopolitical change while simultaneously pursuing his own violent personal vendetta
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Don't know what to think. I can see everyone's point of view. A couple things I will mention- I disagree with Hollywood not being a good choice. I think it would be a good choice for something like this to reveal what Hollywood really is - a bunch of lies. I do agree with Souza though that it looks pretty dangerous. Another thing is the numerology within the date. One thing I keep in mind is that both MJ's birth date and 'death' date reduce to the number 6:
Birth - August 29, 1958 - 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42  and 4+2 = 6
'Death' - June 25, 2009 - 6+2+5+2+9= 24 and 2+4 = 6

Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have kept this in the back of my mind when dates come up. I don't think it's necessary to focus too much on the "when", as I've said before, because the reasons for the hoax are much more important. However, I think it's reasonable to guess that the "BAM" date could be a date that also reduces to a 6 because that would give us the number 666, which represents the things this hoax is meant to expose.

July 13, 2011 - 7+1+3+2+1+1=15 and 1+5= 6

Of course, this numerology is no secret and is available to anyone, so whoever made this video could have made it with that in mind and chosen the date accordingly as to trick the "hoaxers". Unfortunately I feel that may be likely. The date could also be a mere coincidence.

I agree with Souza, MJ doesn't need to copy someone. Of course he was inspired by many people, events, movies, and literature. But whatever he does is going to be unlike anything that has ever been done before. You can count on that.

I disagree with you on both the birth date and the death date. The death date for obvious reasons, and IMO his birth date makes 999:

Ok, I'm gonna throw this out again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

[youtube:39nrt1dy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:39nrt1dy]

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Revocation of Will
Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[/color]

Wow that is a long quoted reply here. Do you think the reason that Jermaine portrayed Katherine pregnant in 1959 was because they had told the world Michael was younger than he actually was or do you have some other stuff to go along with that?.  Do have a thread somewhere discussing this? I don't want to derail this thread. I think it is VERY interesting that the date on the court docs is blacked out. Makes no sense to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

:o  :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rabbit

Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "ER911"
I'll give the vid creator an "A" for an interesting vid:) Other than that I'm not putting much thought into July of next year.

I'm not as familiar as many of you are with vid games & such, nor the "face" of the person in the "V" video. I am sure many of you have seen pictures of Prince with the same mask,..yes?  That is the only relevance that I have seen on the net.

November that shall never, ever be forgot. [/i]

please watch the movie or just read the wikipedia article, i am sure you will find many similarities!
> comics You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> movie  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

:shock: good observation :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I watched the video again  :lol:  :lol:

I think the guy has a point but it´s hilarious the way he talks  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Don't know what to think. I can see everyone's point of view. A couple things I will mention- I disagree with Hollywood not being a good choice. I think it would be a good choice for something like this to reveal what Hollywood really is - a bunch of lies. I do agree with Souza though that it looks pretty dangerous. Another thing is the numerology within the date. One thing I keep in mind is that both MJ's birth date and 'death' date reduce to the number 6:
Birth - August 29, 1958 - 8+2+9+1+9+5+8 = 42  and 4+2 = 6
'Death' - June 25, 2009 - 6+2+5+2+9= 24 and 2+4 = 6

Coincidence? Perhaps. But I have kept this in the back of my mind when dates come up. I don't think it's necessary to focus too much on the "when", as I've said before, because the reasons for the hoax are much more important. However, I think it's reasonable to guess that the "BAM" date could be a date that also reduces to a 6 because that would give us the number 666, which represents the things this hoax is meant to expose.

July 13, 2011 - 7+1+3+2+1+1=15 and 1+5= 6

Of course, this numerology is no secret and is available to anyone, so whoever made this video could have made it with that in mind and chosen the date accordingly as to trick the "hoaxers". Unfortunately I feel that may be likely. The date could also be a mere coincidence.

I agree with Souza, MJ doesn't need to copy someone. Of course he was inspired by many people, events, movies, and literature. But whatever he does is going to be unlike anything that has ever been done before. You can count on that.

I disagree with you on both the birth date and the death date. The death date for obvious reasons, and IMO his birth date makes 999:

Ok, I'm gonna throw this out again:

I don't have access to the report now, but I'll try to recall what I know and check later on but I think this is pretty much what the report said:

Intelius shows us:

Michael J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives
Mike J. Jackson - California - Katherine and some others from the family as relatives

There is more than one DOB listed, because there are more people with those names. There is only one DOB they both have in common: January 28, 1960. Now let's list some things:

In 1969 when Mike was supposed to be 11, he had to tell people he was 9, for PR reasons (I guess you are way cuter at 9, because you are darn old at 11.. :S )... Look at the video below, it's from 1968. Is he 10 or 8 there? IMO maybe 10, more likely 8, going on 9.

[youtube:hvo532e7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3joe0GdTA[/youtube:hvo532e7]

When you pay close attention while watching The Jacksons - An American Dream (produced by Jermaine!!) you will notice that Katherine gets pregnant with Mike in 1959. Well you can try but it's impossible in that case to give birth in 1958. (btw: at birth she names him Michael Joe, not Joseph).

Then we had this:
01/28/2010 at 08:30 am in department 5
at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Revocation of Will
Hmmmm, turning 50 would be a good time to have your will revoked, don't you think?

It's not like there is a sibling 'in the way'. Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957), Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961). So both dates are possible, there is quite a gap between Marlon and Randy, considering the fact that the older siblings had way less time in between.

The indictment of 2003. Although the whole world knows his DOB, it's blocked out:

Make up your own mind about it, but my bet is that the moment the world learned his name was Michael Joseph Jackson, born August 29, 1958, a hoax was already in the planning.
[/color]

Wow that is a long quoted reply here. Do you think the reason that Jermaine portrayed Katherine pregnant in 1959 was because they had told the world Michael was younger than he actually was or do you have some other stuff to go along with that?.  Do have a thread somewhere discussing this? I don't want to derail this thread. I think it is VERY interesting that the date on the court docs is blacked out. Makes no sense to me.

No, I think Mike wasn't born on August 29, 1958...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

look at this !

Domain Name: VFORVANQUISH.COM
      Created on: 08-Jul-10
      Expires on: 08-Jul-11
      Last Updated on: 08-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
      Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
      United States
      (480) 624-2599      Fax -- (480) 624-2598
and this :
Domain Name: THISISALSOIT.COM
      Created on: 29-Oct-09
      Expires on: 29-Oct-10
      Last Updated on: 22-Dec-09

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States

is the same person ? or i made a mistake ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=130]Just call my name and I\'ll be there...[/size]

MissG

It´s the online support number to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

Quote from: "DirtyCama"
look at this !

Domain Name: VFORVANQUISH.COM
      Created on: 08-Jul-10
      Expires on: 08-Jul-11
      Last Updated on: 08-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States
and this :
Domain Name: THISISALSOIT.COM
      Created on: 29-Oct-09
      Expires on: 29-Oct-10
      Last Updated on: 22-Dec-09

Administrative Contact:
      Private, Registration  
      Domains by Proxy, Inc.
      DomainsByProxy.com
      United States

is the same person ? or i made a mistake ?

Domains by Proxy is a service that shields off your personal information, that's all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If, as is being suggested, Michael was born on 28th January, 1960, this would make him an Aquarian with the Moon also in Aquarius.  Here are the characteristics of such a combination...

"Aquarius/Aquarius:

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a nature that is strong--a little bit indefinite, but strong. This is a combination that is somewhat of another world - ethereal, philosophical, and extremely open-minded. Your individuality and personality is a blend of the Aquarius traits of refinement, intelligence, and a broadly humane nature. Refined and intelligent, this combination provides the possibility of high talent or a streak of genius to be constructively developed. Ideas are prolific, and likely range from the conventional to the eccentric and the unusual. This is a position that is hyperactive mentally, but perhaps a procrastinator. Mentally, you are a trail-blazer, but one who definitely has a very short attention span for you are apt to get yourself involved with a wide variety of subjects and avocations. Aquarius has very humanistic instincts, a natural friendliness, and a talent for understanding and reading character. It is easy for you to blend in with strangers, and dealings with people rarely cause you any problem. Just the same, you are independent or somewhat individualistic, and require considerable personal freedom of thought and action. You are apt to succeed rather easily in business because of a combination of traits you possess. You are people oriented and thus, able to understand the needs of the public. You are original and progressive in your thinking; new ideas and advanced techniques are your forte. Aquarius is a so called fixed sign, so there is a strong fixed element associated with your personality, a high degree of focus and determination in your nature, giving the tenacity to see any of the many tasks that you undertake, through to completion. Whether you are in business or scientific pursuits, you are motivated by very deep interest in doing something positive for world; for improving people's lives in some way. It's important that you stay busy with the expression of your ideas and talents. You are best when unsupervised and independent in your work; at your worst when required to perform any sort of routine or overly systematized task. You're a bit on the high-strung side, and need to be sure of getting adequate relaxation and outside activities that allows the release of tensions. With your ability for controlled rational thinking, clear perception, and humanitarian concern, you surely have a lot to offer the world at large."[/b]

Does this sound more like him do you think?  What Souza has brought up about Michael's age and d.o.b. being altered is certainly very interesting. I'm not totally convinced, but I'm open to the possibility.  Love to all x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just realised what I was about to say has already been mentioned on another thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If this is true, my birthday is just 3 days before his, January 25th :D but i wasn't born in '60, ha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJalive999"

I was hoping someone would post that. I just watched this movie yesterday and those similarities really jumped out at me. Hatman especially. Kinda spooked me a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Quote from: "emeraldcity"
If, as is being suggested, Michael was born on 28th January, 1960, this would make him an Aquarian with the Moon also in Aquarius.  Here are the characteristics of such a combination...

Does this sound more like him do you think?  What Souza has brought up about Michael's age and d.o.b. being altered is certainly very interesting. I'm not totally convinced, but I'm open to the possibility.  Love to all x

Yeeees, Aquarian looks great to me!!

Too bad, I go terrible with male aquarians  :lol:  (i´m aquarian btw)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "Gema"
Quote from: "emeraldcity"

Yeeees, Aquarian looks great to me!!

Too bad, I go terrible with male aquarians  :lol:  (i´m aquarian btw)

Too funny...every boyfriend I have ever had was an Aquarius even one born on the 28th of January. My husband is an Aquarius born on the 14th of February. Strange coincidence for me, guess I'm subconsciously attracted to Aquarius men...they're great! I'm a Sagittarius
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions