Showbiz Tonight on HLN
September 06, 2011, 01:10:05 AM
Showbiz Tonight did a show regarding the Jackson 5 and Charlie Sheen. The first segment was about J5. Tito was on talking about how much they practiced for long hours and how much work it was. They talked about the merchandising, the tv show, and the cartoon. Gill from New Edition talked about how much J5 influenced and paved the way for other groups. They mentioned how they left Motown for Epic. They played a piece of Dancing Machine, what a great song.  penguin/ I can't get it out of my head. But the funny part is I have been playing the Jackson Story cd and it has that song on it. I am really enjoying the whole cd. It is so fun. Showbiz Tonight is on HLN channel 58 for Time Warner Cable.
The second segment about Charlie Sheen. But before Showbiz Tonight, the Joy Behar show had Alice Cooper and he told a short story about Elvis.  Yesterday FX had Two and a Half Men on back to back. I saw one where Charlie tries to bribe a bouncer to get into a club with an Andrew Jackson. To which the bouncer mentions Latoya and Tito are already in the club.
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:21:43 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Re: Showtime Tonight
September 06, 2011, 08:51:05 AM
Very interesting.  Excellent find.  I've been thinking for some time that Charlie might have some connection to MJ's overall effort to expose the Illuminati.  He's been crucified in the media like MJ and has done so much to expose the 9-11 hoax due to his celebrity status.  And what I like about him most is that he's 'WINNING!!!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Showtime Tonight
September 06, 2011, 09:59:10 AM
Do you mean "Showbiz Tonight"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

Re: Showbiz Tonight on HLN
September 06, 2011, 01:24:48 PM
Yes, I meant Showbiz Tonight on HLN. Thank you. Oops, my bad,  I wrote it in the wee early morn hours. Thank goodness there is an edit button. I modified the post.    :)
Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:26:58 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Showbiz Tonight on HLN
September 06, 2011, 11:38:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

During the Showbiz Tonight on the bottom of the screen it said to check out Tito's song We Made It.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions