TS, I have said this many times, and I will say it many more times:

GOD BLESS YOU ! You have helped all of us drastically. Without you, no offense to anyone, but we would be NO WHERE near where we are now. Thank you SO much for all of your wonderful help.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you once again TS for all your hard work! When you explain things for us, there is no denying why Michael planned this "hoax".
It is so obvious that the world as we know it, is on a downward spiral and out of control. There is so much turmoil, devastation  and destruction taking place around the world right now, unlike anything we have seen before and it is obvious that "mother earth" is trying to tell us something! How much of this destruction is"natural" and how much of it is being  "controlled", by the government? That is the question.

All I know is that  we need to join together our "Army of Love" and use our "voices" to educate the masses. It is up to us to "make a change" We need to take back control of our own lives and help save our planet, before its too late!

I really want to thank Michael for what he is doing for us. He is not only a genius, he is a humanitarian and a true blue HERO! I will do whatever I can to spread his message and I will be waiting with open arms for his return, so together we can fight this fight...with LOVE of course!

Michael, I love you from the bottom of my heart and with all my soul. Thanks you for risking your life, to save all of ours. God bless you always!!!

Thanks again TS for all the time you put into your posts...much love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you so much TS!
I like all your posts, and they are not cold at all. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ZIsis

Thank you for your very "demonstrative" post (as usual) here, TS.

This has most certainly helped drive home a whole lot of things/"truths" for me. One of them (which made the strongest impact on me) is MJ's REASONS for this hoax, as evident from the 'clues/hints', are based more or less on HIS OWN unique beliefs/hopes/expectations & NOT necessarily a reflection of cosmopolitan or individual ones (yes, well, MJ never really sought to much of a 'conformist' exactly, did he? Quite the opposite, actually :D). I had always imagined from the start (since I became a "BeLIEver", that is!) that this "journey" was, for the greater part, a deeply "personal quest" to him. It was only later, after following & embarking on it ourselves that we adopted, adapted & incorporated that into our own 'personal legends' as well 8-) But, somewhere along the line, I let my own feelings & convictions (now that I think about it, not to mention dregs of what was happening my non-cyber/non-MJ related/personal life too!) interfere & intermingle with that, hence clouding it ALL BIG TIME for me. I suppose time had a little something to with that as well (so, on top of my terrible multi-tasking abilities, I've got impatience, frustration/detachment/attention issues to add to that list of my "virtues" :oops:). But since there's ALWAYS HOPE for ALL of us, maybe I'll live too  :D  :lol:  :D

Now I realise that I just simply cannot do "calculation" (in EVERY sense of the word, not just with numbers this time! ;)) quite as well as I can "emotions". So, I guess, it's 'wisest' ( :P) that I stick to the ONE "message" that is most transparent & has ALWAYS made sense to me (MJ's simple message of universal peace & love) :) Hmmm...perhaps there is something to the saying that goes, "If you don't have anything "useful" to say...(I know the word is "nice" in most parts, but in this neck of the woods, we find the substitution mostly a necessity). From now onwards, I shall TRY my best to refrain from cluttering/distracting you serious, hardcore hoaxsters' efforts to keep this as clean, clear & concise as possible (Damn my blasted, BURNING curiosity though, because that just WON'T let me disappear or stay away! So, forgive me if I make no promises on that regard, ok? :P).

Good luck with your "investigation", everyone. I CAN'T WAIT to see MJ's dream (& our jubilation too ;)) come true! Well, I guess, at least that part-the CELEBRATION bit-we shall ALL have no hitches or qualms managing TOGETHER!!!  :arrow: :D  ;)  :lol:  :P :mrgreen:  :D  :!:

MMMMMMMMWAH

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "TS"
TIAI Update #5d: DO you Think 4 your Self?

You can also kindly remind them that the issue is what MJ believes, and his message; others are free to have their own beliefs, but the hoax forums are about MJ and his reasons for the hoax.  And please do not get into unkind arguments with anyone; remember, it’s all for L.O.V.E.  Preparing for bamsday means understanding the message, helping others to understand it, and most of all: living the L.O.V.E. yourself!

Thank you for this lovely update. I especially love this part. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Thank you TS :D
Sure,I'll be there.
The truth will prevail!

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

2 Bad

Thank you for the update TS. I look forward to everything you post.
I keep encouraging others to read between the lines, to think for themselves and not be sheep. I know many that do think for themselves.
I'm keeping the faith!

Love you Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

TS, you remind me of my Dad who was a Bible scholar.  I can almost hear him in some of your posts, particularly those about Daniel and Revelation.  Thank you for bringing this to my remembrance.  I appreciate your dedication to the quest for truth.  BTW, did I find a clue to your identity in 5-10? :)
Also @ForstAMoon, thank you for your post about God and math.
@lilwendy, thank you for your post on the parallels of the hoax and your spiritual walk.
May we all continue to live the L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TS . . . thank you again!!! More and more insight. Piece by piece, the puzzle is "revealing" the big picture. In time, the details will make the picture "clear". I (we) appreciate the time and love you've invested in delineating the reasons behind the hoax. We are rounding the corner and heading into the home stretch and I Will Be There, Michael. You are the light of the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU TS!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
I'm speechless...I feel BLESSED to be part of this as all members not only in here but in all hoax-related forums..
GOD BLESS YOU TS!!!!
WE'LL BE THERE-there is no question 4 that-WE ARE ALREADY!!! :D  ;)   :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'\' Don’t judge a person unless you have spoken to them one on one, ’cause what you hear is a lie…
Crazy stories that people have created. I want to set the record straight that if people hear a lie long enough, people believe it.\'\' Michael Jackson

IT\'S ALL 4 L.O.V.E.!! BLANKET U!!

Elsa

Thanks TS 4 all the clues in Update 5.  There was a lot of evidence already you’re not a fake informer.   Your posts are focussed and sincere, not cold or hard-hearted at all, and evidently more than just speculation.  I love the quiz of 21 questions (in your 21st post) straight from the Hoax Guidebook and you must have access to the Teacher’s edition to redirect to TMZ when you did.  

(Can’t help but notice 07-25-2010 6:37 full moon.  It’s also 1 year 1 month and 1 day since the 06-25-2009.)
Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:06:36 PM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

FITA

I do think for myself.  Thank you, TS, for all the posts.  I am more and more convinced all the time that Michael is still alive.  And I am so very grateful for this Website.  At least here people are kind and considerate and open-minded.  I've tried to discuss this on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and I have come across people who are not only rather narrow-minded, but also extremely rude.  Two people were kind to me there; but, for the most part, people there have been mean to me.  Thanks, again, for the posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

MJonmind

It is so helpful to have your positive communication TS, but as the year date approaches, it is hard to stave off fears, fears that again nothing will happen, and we have to hunker down for more long months, maybe till major earth-wide events of 2012, all the while thinking that maybe we've been duped all along with VERY smooth criminal followers only--not the actual smooth criminal.  I do totally think for myself, and if I simply followed you TS, my doubts would be laid to rest in confidence. However this world has much evil in it (and of course more good) and so this whole excersise is one of faith and endurance. I absolutely love Michael and am 100% behind him carrying out his hoax, but it's been a long journey of 11 months living with "double-speak" bombarding my brain. This has been fun, but also torture. I wish I could just peek at the end of the book just to make sure it all works out. You talked about the odds of Michael planning all this and they are all fantastically huge, and I simply love the beauty of the orchestration, but I do feel like I am one of the "nut-jobs holding a cardboard sign". I feel better sharing my fears. Thanks for listening!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wow thank you TS  these readings always makes me blow my mind. I believe that Michael is alive and he is going to come back, I don't have any doubt about it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

TS thank you, this lightens my heart.

LILWENDY thank you for your reply... your spiritual path may just be the path that I am on, hee !  
I am very grateful for this journey and for opening my eyes, for wanting to investigate the truth and for also picking up my bible and asking questions.
Since I am unable to speak to non-believers about MJ and a hoax... I hope they will see something in me that has been awakened for the better.  Then I will gladly fill them in about what happened, when it started, who helped me and what I am doing differently.  This is what I hope will get their attention and curiousity.

MICHAEL JACKSON a BIG thank you to you also !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions