DAISYDYVA

THE MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES...YOUR THOUGHTS
December 07, 2009, 10:16:56 PM
TODAY I STARTED READING THE MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES AND RIGHT OFF THE BACK I NOTICED THE COVER....IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE MJ...WHY DID RABBI SHMULEY BOTEACH USE A PICTURE OF THE WAX MJ

ALSO I FEEL THAT IS TRYING TO PAINT HIMSELF TO BE MJ 'S ONLY HOPE...LIKE WITHOUT HIM,MJ WAS A CRAZY,OVER MEDICATED,PERSON WHO WANTED TO BE KNOW AS A FREAK.

I THINK HE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO SHOVE HIS RELIGION IN MICHAEL'S FACE,TRYING TO OVER POWER HIM WITH HIS BELIEFS.MICHAEL IS A ADULT...HE CAN BELIEVE WHAT EVER HE WANTS.
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD TRUST ,BUT AFTER READING THE FIRST 50 PAGES...I REALLY AM STARTING TO DISLIKE HIM.

I STILL HAVE MANY PAGES TO GO,BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT RABBI SHMULEY BOTEACH ISN'T BEING COMPLETELY HONEST ABOUT HIS MOTIVES FOR WANTING TO HELP MJ.HE SEEMS TO SELF RIGHTEOUS.
IF I WAS HIM AND MJ WAS TRULY MY FRIEND,I WOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED A BOOK ABOUT HIM.
I FEEL THAT HE ...JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...EVEN IN DEATH HE IS USING MJ FOR MONEY.

NEXT THING YOU KNOW A NUN WILL BE RELEASING A BOOK ABOUT MJ.LOL

IDK-MAYBE I'M JUST REALLY MYOPIC. (blush-)
AND IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER,I THINK HE SECRETLY RECORDED HIS CONVERSATIONS WITH MJ.

HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
IS IT TOO EARLY IN THE BOOK TO START MAKING JUDGMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE?
BECAUSE...I REALLY DON'T WANNA KEEP READING ANYMORE. (wt)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: THE MICHAEL JACKSON TAPES...YOUR THOUGHTS
December 07, 2009, 10:29:08 PM
Just so you know,
theres a fan version of this book that you can download that doesn't have all the mean and hateful comments by Rabbi Shmuck ;) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve"

December 07, 2009, 10:54:39 PM
im not buying it or the glenda tapes...i think its all BS and basicly just some stuff for people to get caught up in i mean why would i want a book with a wax mike on the cover?? fake mj on cover = fake mj conversations IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJsSuperflyPYT

December 08, 2009, 01:02:53 AM
I hadn't really noticed it before but, you're right about the cover looking like the "wax dummy" photo (hmmm...)  Thanks Jaimee, for posting that link.  I didn't know there was "another version".  I read the first 85 pages over at jetzi (for some reason it wouldn't let me go past page 85).  And what are the "Glenda Tapes"?  Never heard of those.  There have been so many "tell-all" books since June 25 it's not even funny  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 01:26:51 AM
HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK? Yes

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Mj contradicts himself. There is a part where he details how he dislikes it when performers use sex yet the gold pants were worn by MJ and he notoriously showed off a bare chest and his body. Sex sells and he clearly used his sex appeal  onstage. Plus Mj speaks about relationships and how he would have liked a dream woman ...Princess Di. If she was his type of dream woman, why did he marry women who, on the surface, appear to be the opposite. He is MJ, no dream woman will turn down a date with him. Even if he could not be with Di, a woman of her stature and class had to be available and willing to date/marry MJ. IMO there were contradictions throughout the book and often made me wonder who was being interviewed.[/b

]IS IT TOO EARLY IN THE BOOK TO START MAKING JUDGMENTS ABOUT PEOPLE? I cannot answer that question. I merely suggest that you keep reading and then you can come to your conclusion.

BECAUSE...I REALLY DON'T WANNA KEEP READING ANYMORE. You may have already answered your own question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 01:33:32 AM
I haven't read the book yet, but I don't trust Rabbi Beotch one bit and wouldn't be surprised if he taped them in complete confidence.  I read quite a few of his MJ articles on his website, most he's since taken down...they were hateful and implied he believed the allegations, so I can't fathom how he's trying to make it seem like he was such a good friend now.  He's a greedy backstabber like most of the people MJ had around him. :(

I believe the Glenda tapes are real as well.  That is definitely Mike's voice...how can you fake those?  Everyone seemed to tape Michael...so sad he couldn't trust anyone. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

DooDoo

December 08, 2009, 11:51:30 AM
I read the book. I don't like Rabbi's comments though. I also think Michael might have said a "mild truth" to say cos he knew we was been recorded, so he might have thought carefully about what he was going to say . Understandable. All in all I think is worth reading for those who don't know him very well, reading the conversations only . Rabbi's conclusions are BS. I found ridicolous what he said about Michael's approach to the fans: Rabbi said he had a Jesus complex just because he didn't go and tell his fans to look for a real purpose in their life, like God; he shouldn't have let them adore him and wait for him . Come on Rabbi, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions