jillTopic starter

Italian Vanity Fair Article Translated
May 16, 2010, 02:45:21 PM
I found this on michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net.  Credit goes to MJOne.

I thought this was extremely interesting.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Report this postReply with quoteTRANSLATION OF AN ARTICLE OF ITALIAN VANITY FAIR
by MJOne » Fri May 14, 2010 5:58 pm

TRANSLATION OF AN ARTICLE OF ITALIAN VANITY FAIR

On Friday, April 16th, I receved this communication : “with brother Marlon Jackson presence, Legend Music Awards gives an award to Michael Jackson as Legend Pop Male Artist of the Century (artist of the century)”. The event will be on 18th at 4.30 p.m. at Hotel Melìa, in Milan. It is set on Sunday, but I decided to go anyway.

When I arrived at the hotel, punctually at 4.30 p.m. I realized that I was the only journalist there, in the middle of a hundred fans - “orphans” of Michael Jackson, the great artist disappeared on last June 25th at the age of 51.
They made me seat in the first line and I immediately learnt that Marlon wouldn’t have been there in person (because of the Island cloud, they said) but that he would have been there, at 6 p.m., in a videoconference. The event, with him and with others, is on June 25th at the Olympic Stadium for the Michael Jackson Memorial Tribute, a marathon show that will celebrate Jackson one year exactly from his death.
The event, to which many stars will participate, has been produced by Worldlive Entertainment in collaboration with other societies, including Jam Music Production, the same of the Legend Music Awards. The italian president is Samantha Zolla, that, in a black informal tailleur and a guru karisma, began her speech as soon as Marlon closed the connection.
“ I think the time has come for the moment we waited for so much” she tells at the microphone while the courtains are set to create darkness. I want your suffering to be soothed. I don’t mind what people can think about me, because I have the trust of the only one is important to me and that told me “Samantha I trust you”, I trust you.That person is Michael : and I know that he is alive”
In the room the excitment is on the stratosphere : “Like Jim Morrison!”, somebody screamed. Samantha went on : “This award should have been given to Michael’s hands and Frank Dileo said to me: “Don’t worry Samantha, if Michael will ever – and I say ever – go on the London O2 Arena stage it’s even better.” It was the first alarm ringing.
Some time after they told me that at the end of June, Michael would have done something that would have shocked the whole world : I thought about the tournée, and instead….”
Suddenly one of the sentinels in the room raised an alert : “There’s a mobile here!”. Immediately the light was turned on and a big man went near a girl ordering her to give him the object. “Please I have a person in the hospital”. No pity for her. The girl stood up and went away, among the booing of the people attending.
The dark atmosphere was created again and the public started to make questions : “Do you know why he faked his own death?” Answer : “There are very serious reasons that I cannot reveal, because CIA and FBI are involved.” And then, “Is he fine? He will come back?” “Yes he’s fine but he told me : “Samantha, I’ll never come back”.
Afterwords has been shown a serious of evidences that should prove his own presumed death-staging. From the helicopter video (a fake directed two weeks before) to the Los Angeles ambulance colour that have (not) transported him, to the seven death certificates released, to the “two wills”.
“Michael has planned this since three years : everything is manipulated, everything is business. He even has signed a 250 million dollars contract with Sony”.A far voice dared :” But the way Michael was…..”. Samantha stopped her immediately : “The way Michael was? The way Michael is. And then, you are only fans and you cannot have the presumption to say “the way he is”. Did you knew him? Did you met him? Did you ate with him? Michael is a man and he protects his own interests. But, since he loves you, he accepted to give you these signs to make you relax: only the ones loving him can see these signs”
“And since we think he’s dead, we don’t love him?” a woman screamed.
A mess, then the announce : “Only one more question”

“Me!Me!Me!” an adolescent girl raised her finger : ”in these months did you keep in touch with him?” A moment of suspence, then :”yessss”. General standing ovation. But someone didn’t agree. “Do you wanna make us believe that he is alive and that you both are in contact, so why the organisation of a memorial tribute in Rome?”
“I never said it will be a “memorial” concert. It is a Tribute we’re organizing for him as an artist, not because he is dead”
But, some day after, talking at the phone with the president of the Worldlive, Paolo Calvani, he said to me:
- “Michael Jackson has been a great one and he deserves to be tributed.
- “He has been? Do you know that among your partners there is someone telling he is alive?”
- “Those are personal opinions. The only thing to do is to wait for the 2012, year in which Michael will come back: 9 months he already recorded 47 new songs”.
Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 07:05:58 PM by jill
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Italian Vanity Fair Article Translated
May 16, 2010, 05:52:48 PM
Hmmmmmm :? , where is the link to the article?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 16, 2010, 07:05:49 PM
First he says that Michael will not return, then at the end you have to wait to 2012 which is when will return :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

May 17, 2010, 12:56:25 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Here you can read that article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 17, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

I sniff a lotta BS ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

May 17, 2010, 01:02:43 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

I sniff a lotta BS ;)

Oh no...... :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 12:27:04 PM
@ Souza

+1

Does anyone around here think that Michael would be stupid enough to reveal that the FBI and CIA are involved???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

he's gonna tell it all to a woman so that she can go spill the beans all around the world???

Thats exactly not my idea of a HOAX......Then it wouldnt be a hoaxat all.... 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2010, 09:41:02 PM
I told you Michael will not be back that soon! that's what I said, Paris said  the truth " Daddy HAS BEEN the best father"!  
The CIA and FBI involvement is reasonable to me, otherwise there would not be  even fake police report or autopcy. Since there was /still is conspiracy against Michael, so he could not escape by himself. Michael was helped and now safe and protected. I think Murrey was hired to kill MJ, but he eventually either changed his mind to do it and told MJ that, or, he did it but failed becauce UCLA doctors saved and hide MJ, but annouced his death through brother. Murrey is "fall guy" and can be bad surprises for him.

THANK YOU FOR THE POST! Yeeeee!    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Disco

May 17, 2010, 10:20:23 PM
Who is this Samantha???  8-)
Please tell me it is not "Stalker Sam" as those are words she always uses, "You are just fans..did you know him" ;) .....blah,blah

Remember she claimed to have been the one to tell Oxman the ambulance photo was false  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

sk2001

May 17, 2010, 10:29:42 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I told you Michael will not be back that soon! that's what I said, Paris said  the truth " Daddy HAS BEEN the best father"!  
The CIA and FBI involvement is reasonable to me, otherwise there would not be  even fake police report or autopcy. Since there was /still is conspiracy against Michael, so he could not escape by himself. Michael was helped and now safe and protected. I think Murrey was hired to kill MJ, but he eventually either changed his mind to do it and told MJ that, or, he did it but failed becauce UCLA doctors saved and hide MJ, but annouced his death through brother. Murrey is "fall guy" and can be bad surprises for him.

THANK YOU FOR THE POST! Yeeeee!    :D

I agree! Maybe this is all a publicity stunt to ensure more audiance especially if the brothers will be performing..yah??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 20, 2010, 10:13:08 AM
RAND RESPONED? :oops:

randyjackson8 I've never met tribute organizer Ms. Zolla. In Vanity Fair Italia, she says my brother is alive & speaking 2 her. I'm mortified.

randyjackson8 I won’t tell you whether you should support this tribute or not. But I will tell u, that I personally, do not support it

randyjackson8 I know that my brother would never want to be a part of an event that was built on deception... of his fans, especially
35 minutes ago

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions