Look at the videos.

Michael was totally in love with Diana Ross.  I found this clip from this video.  Just look how Michael holds her hand and looks at her, and he kisses her and looks embarassed but proud.  He is proud to be with her and holding her hand and kissing her.
He looks like he is in total love to me.

In this video, watch from 3:46

[youtube:6uuumjim]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM9C9XSYt6k&playnext_from=TL&videos=K4_oyCkgFmU[/youtube:6uuumjim]

In this video, watch from the beginning.  Lots of clips of Michael holding and hugging Diana

[youtube:6uuumjim]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoqbfTdaoqE&feature=related[/youtube:6uuumjim]

Was her rejection a cut too deep, i wonder.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope someone comments on this, because for me that clip of MJ on the red carpet with Diane is a real give away to his feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I keep watching that clip of him with Diana on the red carpet.

Ive never seen him hold hands with a woman before...   makes me kinda sad for him.  Did he get that hurt that he couldnt love like that again?

And im watching TII right now and compare young Thriller Michael with TII Michael and its kind of heart breaking.

And yes.. i know i am talking to myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I hope someone comments on this, because for me that clip of MJ on the red carpet with Diane is a real give away to his feelings.

I've seen that video before and it's a give away for me too. I've never seen him look so happy as when he was around her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I've seen that video before and it's a give away for me too. I've never seen him look so happy as when he was around her.

Its the first time i have seen it today and it took me by surprise.  

Lol.. and MJ is trying to keep his cool by putting one of his hands in his trouser pockets to look relaxed!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know where they were interviewing that girl that was in the music vid The Way You Make Me Feel? How when she was saying she got stuck and fell down and he wiped her butt off...well she said they kept rolling I wonder if that video could be found beecuz that sounds just too adorable of Mike to miss! HAHAHAHA :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
You know where they were interviewing that girl that was in the music vid The Way You Make Me Feel? How when she was saying she got stuck and fell down and he wiped her butt off...well she said they kept rolling I wonder if that video could be found beecuz that sounds just too adorable of Mike to miss! HAHAHAHA :lol:  :lol:

Yes..  interesting point.  I wonder who has that footage.

And i want to see the footage of MJ and Tatiana kissing on stage too..  who has that footage??  Someone is hiding it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"

Yes..  interesting point.  I wonder who has that footage.

And i want to see the footage of MJ and Tatiana kissing on stage too..  who has that footage??  Someone is hiding it!!
They are being greedy and keeping it all to themselves!! :( LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I remember hearing that story about him on the set of The way you make me feel. I believe I saw it on Entertainment or Access Hollywood can't remember which one. But to the post I have always been confused about his relationship with Diana Ross. Maybe she was his first and that's why he has a connection with her. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes.. i think he loved her and that he was deeply hurt when it didnt work out.  He was a very sensitive boy so i can imagine it took him years and years to get over that disappointment.

When you look at him in that clip, he is so young... and so innocent... and has so much in front of him.  So much success and acclaim and so much pain and heartache.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Its the first time i have seen it today and it took me by surprise.  

Lol.. and MJ is trying to keep his cool by putting one of his hands in his trouser pockets to look relaxed!  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This concert footage where she invites him onstage makes it pretty obvious too I think. She brings him up near the beginning, referring to him as "MY BABY" and then again at 2:48.... "I love you........ I love you."   I think that was for her, not the audience.  :cry:  And I don't think she meant "My Baby" in a motherly way at all, just my opinion.

She dated Gene Simmons for a while then I remember reading somewhere that MJ refused to attend her wedding to Arne Ness b/c he found it too difficult. Don't know if that's accurate but sounds reasonable if he had been really hurt by her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There's also a video where Michael and Diana where sitting on stage around an audience. And she is saying how he's grewn up into a cute young man. I saw it on youtube before but I can't seem to find it now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

In my wildest dreams, I imagine the ultimate ending to this hoax and it 's
MJ comes back and He brings Elvis with Him for a world wide "Back from the Dead tour" and then He marries Dianna, His first love and they adopt a tribe of children and live out the rest of their lives in bliss.
Yes, I am a dreamer ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
In my wildest dreams, I imagine the ultimate ending to this hoax and it 's
MJ comes back and He brings Elvis with Him for a world wide "Back from the Dead tour" and then He marries Dianna, His first love and they adopt a tribe of children and live out the rest of their lives in bliss.
Yes, I am a dreamer ;)

"They say Im a dreamer... but Im not the only one"

Can we bring back John Lennon too??  I miss him...   :cry:

John Lennon could come back and Michael, Elvis and John form a band and tour...    and Princess Diana could be the cheerleader.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I love John too, but I think that John really is dead but I will happily settle for Julien or Sean to represent him in our perfect band. Oh and lets include George's son Danni too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions