Good Lets Dance

Hi,

This is Good Lets Dance. Thank you to all that sent me Private messages in relation to my Meltdown on May 8th. Please forgive me, as I was away from computer access for the last week with a family emergency and was unable to respond. Just because I Flipped Out does not mean I harbor any resentment to any one who may have had issue with my response. To the contrary, I really respect and love all of you and hope that anyone I offended will forgive me. Although I will say that the PM's I got were mainly sympathetic to my reasoning and wishing to know more about why I had come to my conclusion. I want to provide one link that I feel has merit and gives me chills. It is late where I am and I will elaborate more whenI am better rested and more lucid, but for now Please read this

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm sorry, I feel like MJ was a "Lamb" surrounded by Wolves closing in on him,and they finally got their prey - He had been fending them off since 2006...
I Hope he still had strenghth enough to elude/avoid them but I just don't know if he could have pulled it off in his isolated position they had him in.

So Sad...Good Night for Now
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is a very interesting and serious discussion!  :shock:

I'm trying to read it very thoroughly.... I'm on page 2.
It's interesting to read how people dissect this case from a non-hoax point of view... This looks very serious...

(I'm not sure if I should read such things... It makes me seriuosly doubt in the hoax.... What are your feelingss, guys?)

:?  :?  :?

This article is also interesting:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

I just read the first post, but oh really, come on. Not everything is a conspiracy. Fact is that everybody in this world wants something, whatever it is. Chandler wanted something, the Arvizos wanted something, Mottola wanted something, Bashir wanted something. They all want something for their own personal gain. They don't sit down together and make plans to destroy someone. How can someone say it's obvious the Arvizos were talked into this by Mottola or anyone else? And how does Evan Chandler being "murdered" fit into this? So he wouldn't talk about the "multiple plots" to destroy Michael? Oh dear... What would he, among all, possibly say? If you ask me, Evan Chandler shot himself in the head, because he couldn't take his miserable existence anymore and was probably broke, might've even had a guilty conscience, who knows... But I highly doubt he was murdered by "Mottola's crowd".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Jude

I also heard somewhere about 6 months ago that Bashir's brother is or was Matolla's driver. I can't remember where I read this, but at the time I was shocked. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

I'm reading the first post of the link to the forum you'd posted. It seems interesting, but I'm wondering how this person drew their conclusions.
It seems to me like a piece chalked full of speculation but no real documented evidence. I did happen to see the video mentioned wherein Michael calls Matola a racist etc.
From what I've seen of Michael, it's very out of character for him to publicly verbally rake someone over the coals as he did. Tommy must've done something very upsetting to warrant that wrath from a generally gentle man.
I'll finish reading; it seems interesting.
Last note, though. I think that even if one beleives in the hoax, it's very important to look at all sides of the issue. As hard as things may be sometimes, it's necessary, and IMO crucial, that one examines everything, lest they fall into either being an ostrich with their head in the sand or being ignorant of facts that may help us move on with our lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:

If Michael was murdered, I believe that he was murdered for reasons bigger than the catalog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
If Michael was murdered, I believe that he was murdered for reasons bigger than the catalog.

AMEN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

MJonmind

I too think the catalog has nothing to do with any real threats to MJ. Why was John Lennon, Elvis Presley, Tupac, Princess Diana, James Brown, John F. Kennedy and other famous people "murdered"? They probably all link to information that was being revealed or some plan of action against the NWO they were going to implement. Whether any of those hoaxed their deaths we don't know. Why would billionaires do a murder for for half a billion more, and a golden egg laying goose at that. But I'm a hoax believer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree. I quote someone from somewhere: "Watch where the money goes."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "NightOwl"

I agree. I quote someone from somewhere: "Watch where the money goes."

I agree and have said many times catalog is not a motive to kill Michael. There is no point. Assume MJ is dead, the catalog still belongs to Estate=Michael. Nothing has changed. La Toya keeps saying the same absurd as supposedly a reason  what Michael was killed for. Not solid argument either legally or logically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Link does'nt work for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

for those who think if micheal was killed it was for something other than the catalog. then why do you think that michael seemed to think it all stemed from the catalog? not asking this to be  argue/  just to open up a line of discussion as to maybe whether or not he really thought that was it or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

[mod="~Souza~":1586gd54]This topic is over a year old, a lock. Please don't bump old topics, but rather start a new one if you have new information.[/mod:1586gd54]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions