Disco

Tuesday we had Randy on twitter, Wednesday we had LMP, today Liz, Wonder what tomorrow will bring!?  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Sarahli

From Wiki:

The Hippocratic Oath (Modern Version)[10]

“ I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

But

"Contrary to popular belief, the Hippocratic Oath is not required by most modern medical schools."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Quote from: "*Mo*"

DameElizabeth
Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
5 minutes ago via web
As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?

I don't think it has anything to do with the story being true or not, it's just that if it was true, he wouldn't have a right to speak about it anyway, neither if it's true, of course. So, his behaviour is wrong in any way possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Puff

DameElizabeth
Just what we want in our doctors. And then to say he did not betray Michael's confidence. No wonder he has death threats.
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
I thought doctors, like priests took an oath of confidentiality. May God have mercy on his soul.
5 minutes ago via web

These tweets remind me what Joe Jackson said:
"He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "deedee75"

DameElizabeth
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
5 minutes ago via web
As she mentions the confidence and the oath...if this story isn´t true, then it doesnt have anything to do with the oath of confidentiality, does it?
yes it has alot to do with confidentiality even if it's was true he has no right to say this to the public because of the privacy act he is a doctor you can't go around talking about your patients private life the Jackson's need to sue him

No, i mean... IF it was true, it would be about confidentiality. But as it´s not... He would not be saying anything that was the truth.
I know, anyway, true or not, he should keep his mouth shut.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

Good point! If you're telling a lie then no confidentiality agreement has been broken. At best, you are commiting slander but nothing more.  

DameElizabeth
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
5 minutes ago via web
yes it has alot to do with confidentiality even if it's was true he has no right to say this to the public because of the privacy act he is a doctor you can't go around talking about your patients private life the Jackson's need to sue him

No, i mean... IF it was true, it would be about confidentiality. But as it´s not... He would not be saying anything that was the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MJs Tinkerbell wrote:

Arnie Klein is a Pimp Daddy!

He supplies, women (Debbie Rowe) Men, and Sperm! Wow!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm very happy Dame Elizabeth finally said something, the family is so silent, exept Joe, why the brothers and sisters don't say anything?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To me, Liz's tweets imply that those accusations are true. Why didn't she refute them? It is almost like she was saying shame on you.....you know better than to breach confidentiality!!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

mehere

Everyone has a part and everyone has their lines; be it Klein or Ms Taylor or the brothers or the kids ..... whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'm trying to make sense of this .. Elizabeth says, it seems that supplies not only to women (Debbie Rowe), but also men, how they speak supplies? as was said Debbie 2good2btrue I speak for the supply of propofol Michael. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hm, I wonder: if this lil' fling did happen between Jason and a fake, do you guys think that now, afterward, Jason knows or figures it wasn't really Michael? He most likely didn't at the time of that infamous interview, but do you think that now..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you tell em ET...
Arnie is SO shady..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DameElizabeth
6 minutes ago via web

DameElizabeth
5 minutes ago via web

you are exactly right!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

Quote from: "mehere"
Everyone has a part and everyone has their lines; be it Klein or Ms Taylor or the brothers or the kids ..... whatever.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! Thanks for saying this! We needed to be reminded again!

Peace, y'all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal