A trippy pic of Mike.....
May 13, 2010, 04:14:35 AM
I came across this pic.  The reason why is trippy is because the person who made it shows how MJ would look if he was still his original skin tone.  The pic is from the 2005 trial.  It changes from the light complexion MJ to the darker MJ.  He actually still look pretty much the same even when he's darker.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A trippy pic of Mike.....
May 13, 2010, 11:11:23 PM
He does pretty much look the same. I have never seen a photo like that before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 13, 2010, 11:35:46 PM
seems like more is changing than just the skin color
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 14, 2010, 12:41:27 AM
Yes... it is trippy and does make you wonder what MJ looks like now.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 14, 2010, 08:06:57 AM
wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

May 14, 2010, 08:58:08 AM
Hmmmm, that certainly wasn't well done, 'cause his nose and mouth are in completely different places. Doesn't even look like Michael anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

suspicious mind

May 14, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Hmmmm, that certainly wasn't well done, 'cause his nose and mouth are in completely different places. Doesn't even look like Michael anymore.

good you see it too. thaought maybe i was trippen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 02:53:23 PM

That's exactly what i was thinking

for some reason he kinda reminds me of R. Kelly...im probably just crazy, but he does
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

May 14, 2010, 03:09:54 PM
Quote from: "mjsgirl89"

for some reason he kinda reminds me of R. Kelly...im probably just crazy, but he does
you´re right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

suspicious mind

May 14, 2010, 07:20:39 PM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

you´re right!

newbie here. the significance of r. kelly please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

May 14, 2010, 07:46:42 PM
thats because it was a photo of his old lips and nose put on the picture as well.  MJ denied having anything done to his lips, but he did have them thinned.  I think his pouty lips suited him best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 16, 2010, 07:27:02 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"

you´re right!

newbie here. the significance of r. kelly please

no actual significance...well to the hoax anyway...Mike and R were friends...i just think the darker MJ in the pic looks kinda like R. Kelly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

Hazzely

May 28, 2010, 10:42:58 PM
wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers ;)

there's no cure for that..trust me..i have vitiligo too ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 30, 2010, 10:42:34 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"

Then you're going to be very shocked after I say this. There IS a cure for Vitiligo. Researchers have used Adult Stem Cells on a vitiligo-ridden man from India. He suffered from it for MANY years. They injected him with these stem cells and it cured him of ALL of his "spots." He looked the same as he did before he had the disorder.

Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.

There are also many misconceptions about stem cell research. People who don't know what they are talking about seem to think stem cells is killing babies. FALSE. You're not killing anything when you take stem cells from someone.

But hey, you should Google "Stem Cells Vitiligo." It's my treat to you.

And hey, I'm pretty sure Michael knew about the new stem cell research for Vitiligo treatment. For all we know, he could be "black" right now, and no one would know that it was him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

May 30, 2010, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"
Quote from: "Hazzely"

Then you're going to be very shocked after I say this. There IS a cure for Vitiligo. Researchers have used Adult Stem Cells on a vitiligo-ridden man from India. He suffered from it for MANY years. They injected him with these stem cells and it cured him of ALL of his "spots." He looked the same as he did before he had the disorder.

Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.

There are also many misconceptions about stem cell research. People who don't know what they are talking about seem to think stem cells is killing babies. FALSE. You're not killing anything when you take stem cells from someone.

But hey, you should Google "Stem Cells Vitiligo." It's my treat to you.

And hey, I'm pretty sure Michael knew about the new stem cell research for Vitiligo treatment. For all we know, he could be "black" right now, and no one would know that it was him.

Well im lucky my vitiligo spots are not as visible as everyone else's ..But well, guess can't do nothing to cure it at least for now since that treatment didn't "come to light" and no doctor told me about it :/ .. still there are creams which protect you from the sun when you go out cause if not u run the risk of geting skin cancer...This sucks
Ty for info i'll check that =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal