No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i am not doing any more research on this site, i may comment but that is it

What do you mean? Why?  :(
Becuz we are uncovering Michael LOL This is being public now in the media and what if he wasnt ready to go public about everything yet. You say its becuz his family keeps doing all these slip ups but thats becuz we have added soo much pressure to them about this HUGE secret. I think the memorial was all one big clue from the family to us...something only us fans wuld catch up on...and we blew it up on the internet and now the whole world has this idea in their heads....not just his fans but also the people who may very well be out to get him...the ones who have hurt him the most. Im just gonna comment...but now more researching :) Love you Michael. :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
Im starting to feel bad now about the Hoax being in the media. That means its not a secret where just us loyal fans knows...now the world has the idea...now the paps have the idea...the very people who hurt him. Now everyone is giong to be looking for MJ. Now that changes his possible return if he ever was going to return becuz now that the WORLD even has that thought in their head EVERYONE not just the people who loved him most but the people who also hated him are going to have their eyes out to blow his cover...and if someone does blow his cover early...what if he is just not ready? Here he is probably in the background trying to help people out on what to say so his cover doesnt get blown too quickly but we keep finding things...so now his "resting" and "recovering" time has now become a job on its own trying to convince people he is really indeed dead. I think I am going to stop trying to reveal more things becuz its obvious that TMZ come on here and now other places come on here and take our evidence and show the world... I am gong to stop revealing things and just watch to see what happens.....

Actually u know what...thisis an addiction and i cant help myself :P  :P....gah im so torn!  :?

I'm addicted too... lol

But, I do disagree about this being a bad thing. It NEEDS to be in the media in order for him to return. If it wasn't, if people didn't become at least slightly interested in the idea, then the BAM would be less effective. ALSO - it's a good thing because it's bringing nonbelievers here to the forum where they can read the TRUTH behind WHY he faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Im starting to feel bad now about the Hoax being in the media. That means its not a secret where just us loyal fans knows...now the world has the idea...now the paps have the idea...the very people who hurt him. Now everyone is giong to be looking for MJ. Now that changes his possible return if he ever was going to return becuz now that the WORLD even has that thought in their head EVERYONE not just the people who loved him most but the people who also hated him are going to have their eyes out to blow his cover...and if someone does blow his cover early...what if he is just not ready? Here he is probably in the background trying to help people out on what to say so his cover doesnt get blown too quickly but we keep finding things...so now his "resting" and "recovering" time has now become a job on its own trying to convince people he is really indeed dead. I think I am going to stop trying to reveal more things becuz its obvious that TMZ come on here and now other places come on here and take our evidence and show the world... I am gong to stop revealing things and just watch to see what happens.....

Actually u know what...thisis an addiction and i cant help myself :P  :P....gah im so torn!  :?

I'm addicted too... lol

But, I do disagree about this being a bad thing. It NEEDS to be in the media in order for him to return. If it wasn't, if people didn't become at least slightly interested in the idea, then the BAM would be less effective. ALSO - it's a good thing because it's bringing nonbelievers here to the forum where they can read the TRUTH behind WHY he faked his death.
It took me like 5 minutes read what you put because your signature was highly distracting  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

I'm addicted too... lol

It took me like 5 minutes read what you put because your signature was highly distracting  :P

HAHA :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dave Dave deleted his tweet to randy.. :

Quote from: "joyaboya"
# @randyjackson8 Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared about 23 hours ago via web in reply to randyjackson8
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Im not believing that is Dave Dave until its actually been verified. Why would dave dave tweet to randy asking randy to cal him? If they are that close, I'm sure Dave Dave would just call Randy himself instead of allowing the whole world see his tweet...seriously? After everything that is going on, he would do that....So until that account is actually verified I'm not taking anything that account says seriously until then becuz it culd just be people messin w ur heads...and if u believe everyone then you are going to get pulled into so many diff directions...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Dave Dave deleted his tweet to randy.. :

Quote from: "joyaboya"
# @randyjackson8 Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared about 23 hours ago via web in reply to randyjackson8

hmm that's weird...he deleted it :?  :?:  :?:

@MJFAN7 : I have to say I love your sig...I'm a little distracted now lol  :mrgreen:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

*Mo*

Since Dave is a close friend of Mike, I doubt he would have to tweet to Randy in order to get in touch with him...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

weird isnt?
oh no.. it's called HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

maybe larry will have dd on again to clear things up ;)  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
What did Randy tweet?

Quote from: "rowdyangel"
Since the article in The Sun has now gone global, does anybody know if there has been any official statement from the Jackson family?  I am sure that they must have heard about this story by now and would surely have something to say.

Their silence speaks volumes.

Thats all we need. But Randy did elude to it in his tweets, but indirectly. I'm sure all of the adult Jacksons' are aware of the story, I can't believe that it would take more that a few hrs for them to be up in arms if MJ was really dead.

I do think there will be damage control from them soon, when MJ has a chance to write their statements.  ;)  I'm sure he's a very busy man.

One of his many tweets
"Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. "

I think we all know who the coodinator is...

Perfect opportunity to smother the flame and discredit the statement. He doesn't say "Its not true, my brother Michael is no longer alive", he jjust basically says he is disturbed someone spilled the beans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

The word "coordinator" sounds like an event manager, haha
Coordinator? Now that is an interesting word to use...

What did Randy tweet?

Since the article in The Sun has now gone global, does anybody know if there has been any official statement from the Jackson family?  I am sure that they must have heard about this story by now and would surely have something to say.

Thats all we need. But Randy did elude to it in his tweets, but indirectly. I'm sure all of the adult Jacksons' are aware of the story, I can't believe that it would take more that a few hrs for them to be up in arms if MJ was really dead.

I do think there will be damage control from them soon, when MJ has a chance to write their statements.  ;)  I'm sure he's a very busy man.

One of his many tweets
"Second, the coordinator is telling fans that my brother is alive & will be there in disguise.... That deeply disturbs me. "

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

loyalfan

and after all these months many of us are a lot more knowledgable about a lot of stuff....so it must be more and more difficult to keep us in the dark....we are all clever dudes ha ha ......love you micheal...but we are onto you now ...xxxxx :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What did Randy tweet?

One of his many tweets

Notice it "disturbs him" he didn't say it wasn't true, or it's extremely ridiculous and absurd or anything like that.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions