Quote from: "joyaboya"
Well, Dave Dave did gave a reaction on his Twitter page about the Sun article!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

# @randyjackson8  Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared     about 23 hours ago  via web  in reply to randyjackson8

#

I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid 11:47 AM May 11th via web

#

I have not exoerience so much rubbish in my entire life. Down with TheSun tabloid 11:46 AM May 11th via web

Dave Daves tweet to Randy... I think it could be about the Sun Tabloid article, the sun was not the only tabloid to report it though, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, maybe when Randy calls he'll say "They're on to us!!!"  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity  and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

i would like to apologise if i have said anything in my posts that has upset anyone, but especially the pp concerned from mj, his family, dd and his loved ones and true supporters.

i will really try to learn from this unfortunate experience and moderate myself, to consider if my words or actions will directly or indirectly caused those loved ones pain - because they for sure do not deserve that.

my focus should be against the pp that placed mike and his loved ones in the position we woke up to on 25/06/2009

i would not be surprised if there was a backlash from the family, even if we dont hear it. but i am truly sorry for dd and all the upset he must be feeling.

I feel bad too for DD. BUT I happen to know a person as well that was burned over 80% of her body and the scars she has do not go away without surgery. Im saying this because of the following youtube vid when DD was on Leeza Gibbons show YRS AGO. His face is 100% smooth.
[youtube:2mxmdliu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CkETwJY1U[/youtube:2mxmdliu]

Then recently after MJ's death on LK, his scars were very visible.....When you have burn scars...or ANY scars for that matter, they dont go away and then come back again. I know this doenst prove MJ was disguised as DD on Lk ( I beleive he was), but you have to question this. Or maybe MJ was disguised as DD on Leza's show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
i maybe be going against the trend here, but i feel that the sun article has only served to hurt pp and this will have a profound effect on dd and his family - he has suffered enough and for pp to doubt his identity  and suggest that his dead friend took his place maybe too emotionally a very difficult thing for him to bear. try it from his perspective and i am sure it will not make you feel comfortable, let alone having lived his life and having michael and his mother being there for him unconditionally

i would like to apologise if i have said anything in my posts that has upset anyone, but especially the pp concerned from mj, his family, dd and his loved ones and true supporters.

i will really try to learn from this unfortunate experience and moderate myself, to consider if my words or actions will directly or indirectly caused those loved ones pain - because they for sure do not deserve that.

my focus should be against the pp that placed mike and his loved ones in the position we woke up to on 25/06/2009

i would not be surprised if there was a backlash from the family, even if we dont hear it. but i am truly sorry for dd and all the upset he must be feeling.

I feel bad too for DD. BUT I happen to know a person as well that was burned over 80% of her body and the scars she has do not go away without surgery. Im saying this because of the following youtube vid when DD was on Leeza Gibbons show YRS AGO. His face is 100% smooth.
[youtube:2z9fetqb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4CkETwJY1U[/youtube:2z9fetqb]

Then recently after MJ's death on LK, his scars were very visible.....When you have burn scars...or ANY scars for that matter, they dont go away and then come back again. I know this doenst prove MJ was disguised as DD on Lk ( I beleive he was), but you have to question this. Or maybe MJ was disguised as DD on Leza's show?

Well, Dave on Leeza has brown eyes as well. Makes you go hmmmm.
The prostetic make up wasn't that good back in the days, so I think they couldn't make the scars like they can now. Maybe it was a test back then to see if people would notice?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

does he have hazel or grey eyes?

some one suggested that to me

if so the colour could change with lighting?

i dont know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i dont know

Souza,

It could have been a test. And yes, DD has brown eyes on leza...

arabian nights,

I think, althought Im not positive, I think DD has light colored eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

i dont know

Souza,

It could have been a test. And yes, DD has brown eyes on leza...

arabian nights,

I think, althought Im not positive, I think DD has light colored eyes.

I think Dave's eyes ar grey/green.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "joyaboya"
Well, Dave Dave did gave a reaction on his Twitter page about the Sun article!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

# @randyjackson8  Please call me Randy. I have some stuff happening and I'm scared     about 23 hours ago  via web  in reply to randyjackson8

#

I have never experienced so much rubbish in my life. Down with The Sun Tabloid 11:47 AM May 11th via web

#

I have not exoerience so much rubbish in my entire life. Down with TheSun tabloid 11:46 AM May 11th via web

Dave Daves tweet to Randy... I think it could be about the Sun Tabloid article, the sun was not the only tabloid to report it though, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, maybe when Randy calls he'll say "They're on to us!!!"  :lol:

i CAN NOT get to the bottom of this page without getting stuck on your videos.thank you thank you thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Please see this article where it says Dave Dave has Hazel eyes. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

so no one really knows and his eyes may appear different under the lights

so an element of doubt - dd could be dd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

my husband has hazel eyes. they will change a little depending on the color he is wearing . but light verses dark is the question here , they do not appear dark.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

*nods in agreement*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WAKE UP!
IT'S ALL BEEN PLANNED FOR YEARS BY MIKE.
DAVE CAN'T GIVE ANY REACTIONS TO JOURNALISTS BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD SEE THE DIFFERENCE WITH DAVE LKL.
DAVE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR MIKE FOR YEARS.
CHAPPIE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His real eye color is gray.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im starting to feel bad now about the Hoax being in the media. That means its not a secret where just us loyal fans knows...now the world has the idea...now the paps have the idea...the very people who hurt him. Now everyone is giong to be looking for MJ. Now that changes his possible return if he ever was going to return becuz now that the WORLD even has that thought in their head EVERYONE not just the people who loved him most but the people who also hated him are going to have their eyes out to blow his cover...and if someone does blow his cover early...what if he is just not ready? Here he is probably in the background trying to help people out on what to say so his cover doesnt get blown too quickly but we keep finding things...so now his "resting" and "recovering" time has now become a job on its own trying to convince people he is really indeed dead. I think I am going to stop trying to reveal more things becuz its obvious that TMZ come on here and now other places come on here and take our evidence and show the world... I am gong to stop revealing things and just watch to see what happens.....

Actually u know what...thisis an addiction and i cant help myself :P  :P....gah im so torn!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions