If DD is MJ......
May 12, 2010, 09:55:49 AM
Hi. I've only just joined so apologies if this has already been posted.

I'm just wondering if there is any speculation or opinions about whether Dave Dave (or indeed, 'Dave Dave' from the LKS) will ever reveal either himself (or the person who was disguised as him) as actually being Michael or reveal MJ as being alive all the while. I've only been on here for a day but I've been reading quite a bit about him, but I gather he is a budding musician? So has there ever been any speculation that DD could do a special, and frankly absolutely incredible, duet with MJ to reveal himself again? I also see that DD has a MySpace. I wonder if he may just post a simple, discreet photo/video of them together, or would it want to be a bigger orchastrated event? I think personally they will want to shock people when/if MJ is revealed to be alive. I know I'm only talking about speculation here, but I would be interested to know what people think about DD/MJ and his future plans to reveal himself to the world again  :idea:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: If DD is MJ......
May 12, 2010, 11:47:14 AM
hmmm

DD seems to be very interested in music, not in law school, as Oxman said.
About his myspace, I've noticed lots of people believe behind that account is in fact Michael.
I don't know what to think, but the way DD answered the speculations about the LKS is not helpfull at all. He left room for missinterpretation of his words.
So I really believe that until Michael comes back we won't know the truth about DD-Michael.
Sorry I can't be more helpful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lilou

May 15, 2010, 10:01:45 AM
I don't know what to think about him too ..
He is really strange..it's true!many people on his myspace say "you are Michael" but he has never told the contrary ..
If i was him (the real Dave Dave) i will be angry that people think i am an other person..and i will post a long message in order to say .."LEAVE ME ALONE" haha  :lol: ..no but i will tell them "I'm not Michael,he was just my friend,please be respectful,i am a person,a real person,don't remove my existence like that !"

Instead of that he always says "i love you..thank you for your support..ect"

I'm agree with Ginafelicia..i think we will know the truth when Michael will be back..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[size=150]When he shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
[/size]

Romeo and Juliet. actIII Scene 2
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.- Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 28, 2010, 06:27:33 AM
OK, let's try again  :D

I watched Dave at the LKS for the millionth time  :roll:
Dave must be Michael because:

1. the eyes are so much like Michael's eyes
2. the voice is so much like Michael's voice
3. and what are the chances for Michael to have a very good friend who has almost his  eyes and voice ?!?!?!!? The mathematic probability is insignificant, is too small to happen in real life.

So I have to logically assume Dave Dave at LKS IS Michael  :shock:

I hope I won't change my mind again   :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2012, 12:12:08 AM
I don't know what to think about him too ..
He is really strange..it's true!many people on his myspace say "you are Michael" but he has never told the contrary ..
If i was him (the real Dave Dave) i will be angry that people think i am an other person..and i will post a long message in order to say .."LEAVE ME ALONE" haha  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ..no but i will tell them "I'm not Michael,he was just my friend,please be respectful,i am a person,a real person,don't remove my existence like that !"

Instead of that he always says "i love you..thank you for your support..ect"

I'm agree with Ginafelicia..i think we will know the truth when Michael will be back..

i just think that he's part of the hoax if he's not going to tell people that he really isn't him. he's keeping a secret from us. he just wants people to keep up the hoax. if mj and dave dave were such close friends, dave dave would probably cover for mj and not rat him out. mj probably asked dave dave to let him go on lkl (like i said in another thread), and let him show himself and see how many people would recognize it's him, and also probably wants to show the fans that he's perfectly fine. he also probably got on as dave dave to show that everything is ok. remember he said "the illusion starts tomorrow"..well i think this dave dave get-up is apart of the illusion. "this is not the final curtain" these are things to remember. "watch the illusionist". watch, when he comes back, we will be blown out of our minds. i think the non-beLIEvers will be blown out of their minds the worst. and i hope that when he comes back, that he'll reveal that he really was mj and not leave people in the dark about it.because right now, we're being left in the dark by the real dave dave about if it was mj or really him or what.. (i already know for sure it wasn't the real dave dave though).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 14, 2012, 01:46:45 PM
Chicana, can you please stop bumping ancient topics? If you have a new relevant reply to a topic, I rather have you start a new topic. This is really annoying for the people who have been here since the start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions